3,265 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Bud

Little Rock, AR

#11637 Mar 4, 2014
"""They will say, "Sure we where one of the poorest states in the Union, but at least we hated Mexicans!" """""

You'll left out injuns!!!!!
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#11638 Mar 5, 2014
Bud wrote:
"""They will say, "Sure we where one of the poorest states in the Union,
but at least we hated Mexicans!" """""

You'll left out injuns!!!!!
Everyone leaves out the Indians.
They forgot themselves.
They had an illiterate culture with no
historical memory.

No loss.
Packing Heat

Little Rock, AR

#11639 Mar 5, 2014
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone leaves out the Indians.
They forgot themselves.
They had an illiterate culture with no
historical memory.
No loss.
But we still hate them thur injuns.
Brote

Little Rock, AR

#11640 Mar 11, 2014
RECUERDE:

Voto para Joe

Deshágase de las despreciables sediciosa adúltera Ho que es una mala influencia para el adolescente Okie.
Bud

Little Rock, AR

#11641 Mar 11, 2014
REMEMBER:

Vote for Joe

Dispose of adulterous despicable seditious Ho is a bad influence on teenage Okie
Ace

Newport, AR

#11644 Mar 12, 2014
Joe for president.
patty

Manassas, VA

#11646 Mar 16, 2014
My husband's family came her legally from India. It took them 7yrs, loads of paperwork and their live's savings to get here.
While they were applying they sent their kids to English classes in India prior to arriving here.

They have NO pity for people who jump a fence to come here. It can be done legally and it should be. A country has a right to it's laws. If you pulled this crap in some other countries they would shoot you dead right at the border.
Hijo de Sam

Maumelle, AR

#11647 Mar 18, 2014
Como él sonrió y le aseguró al mundo que le "preocupaba apasionadamente por el pueblo de Irak" George W Bush reveló a sí mismo como la personificación de un puto coño.
Hortez

Little Rock, AR

#11648 Mar 25, 2014
"They have NO pity for people who jump a fence to come here"

I did not jump any fence, I waded across.
Alpha Male

Lees Summit, MO

#11649 Mar 26, 2014
Third world peoples need to realize there's no strength in numbers and high fertility rates. Parental-child investments are the way to go, but the Global South fails to understand the basics of supply and demand.

You all of third world stock are overpopulating your scarce resources and coercing yourselves to become dependent on first world peoples and resources. The US and other developed first world nations will eventually be forced to cut off charity programs and excessive global welfare programs due to global economic hardship. Many people or third world origin lack self respect and discipline, and therefore allow themselves to be used as fodder for others' agendas.

The first world does not exist to cater to those who choose irresponsible and self-destructive behaviors and norms. You might as well come to terms and accept this, because global affairs are already starting to prevent those who want to be charitable to the third world from being capable of doing so. A global economic recession will impact your communities far more than it will ours, so your primitive customs and total disregard for your own wellbeing will affect you only.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#11650 Mar 27, 2014
Alpha Male wrote:
The first world does not exist to cater to those who choose irresponsible and self-destructive behaviors and norms. You might as well come to terms and accept this, because global affairs are already starting to prevent those who want to be charitable to the third world from being capable of doing so.
It's too bad you don't read more.
"The white man's burden" is an old concept apparently
new to you.

Find that Third World and tell him to straighten up.
That will do it. Start looking now.

Pay no attention if you hear laughter.
Donnie

West Fork, AR

#11651 Mar 28, 2014
SHITTTETH,,,, MAN,,,,,,,---I found that third world--IShe is in Centeral Oklahoma!!!!!----

In a fallin down mansion
gerraldm

Pittsburgh, PA

#11652 Mar 29, 2014

Dang language is Official?
Joyce

Little Rock, AR

#11653 Apr 2, 2014
Happened in Oklahoma City

The lady in the grocery line responded to the man telling her if she wanted to speak Mexican, she should go back to Mexico. She told him"I am Navaho, and if you want to speak English, go back to England".
Brote

Little Rock, AR

#11654 Apr 14, 2014
Voto para Joe

Deshágase de las despreciables sediciosa adúltera Ho que es una mala influencia para el adolescente Okie.
citizen

Elk City, OK

#11655 Apr 15, 2014
Dial one for joker
Acer

Newport, AR

#11656 Apr 15, 2014
Donnie wrote:
SHITTTETH,,,, MAN,,,,,,,---I found that third world--IShe is in Centeral Oklahoma!!!!!----
In a fallin down mansion
NO Sh!ttish, Mon
Jake

Stillwater, OK

#11657 Apr 15, 2014
Yeah this is Republican Country, we don't listen to those non English speakers Yee Haw send em back to Mexico and Jap'n. Yee Haw I'm a Cowboy.
God bless America

Elk City, OK

#11658 Apr 15, 2014
Everyone here is an immigrant unless your Native.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#11659 Apr 16, 2014
God bless America wrote:
Everyone here is an immigrant unless your Native.
It should be ' you're a Native ' not ' your'.
Stupid okie fundamentalist can't even grasp English.
It's a good thing you didn't write the ten commandments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central High Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 4 min Jim 75,796
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 23 hr yeah 2,668
Fracking stealing our water Wed John 1
So the KKK meeting at First Baptist... Tue SmallTownGossip420 1
Marlow cops writing tickets on Main St. (Dec '11) Sep 15 SmallTownGossip420 8
looking for a friend Sep 10 concerned bestfriend 1
Looking for a friend Sep 10 concerned bestfriend 1
•••
•••
•••

Central High Jobs

•••
•••
•••