Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Apr 19, 2013
Wondering why

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Anyone else wondering why Jason hicks is following in Brett burns shadow?? He has open cases that he isn't filing charges on because he chooses not too. And he has solid evidence that a crime has been commited. It sure us sad that we vote him in hoping that things will be different but there not any better. What a freakin joke!! I'm so sick and tired of the political bs in this county.
Elected in

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

I agree with you he is not the DA that we as the citizens of Stephens county thought we were voting in. He has no balls and only prosecuts cases that he wants to no matter if he has evidence or not. He ran a campaigne of forging the gaps between law enforcement and the district attorneys office, what a joke!! Most of the officers are more disgusted with his crsp then Brett burns!! Just like Obama they promise and say one thing to get elected then once in office they do there own thing. Not to much longer and we can vote his sorry butt out if office and hope a better DA candidate will run.
Tee Elect

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Well we will have to make a change when it comes to election time I'm suck and tired of all the political bs going on in govt. it is so sad what our world has come to!! I'm ready for change and we need to start by getting Jason Hicks out of office and get a DA Who will enforce the laws based on whether or not they did a crime and not wether or not how much money they have or who they are related too!!! I'm suck and tired of the BS. Do your job Jason DO YOU YOUR FREAKIN JOB
Andy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Duncan hasn.t had a good Disterict Attorney since Melvin Singleterry left office.
Elected in

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 3, 2013
 
Well we need one!! It's getting ridiculous all the BS going on down there! Why can't we get good honest hardworking people in office anymore!! Just work hard be honest and do your job!!! Earn a honest wage and stop letting power go to your head!!
I do not get it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 3, 2013
 
I was up at courthouse the other day paying a seat belt ticket that my daughter got, I watched a guy in suit (Jason Hicks DA) walk out of door walk over to his SUV get in it NOT put his seat belt on and drive off!! Now you tell me how can you bastards convict us and make us feel like crap and make our insurance rates go up yet the same laws you enforce you BREAK yourself!! That is BS, how do I explain that to my daughter when she is standing beside me and sees him do that.
Come on Hicks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 9, 2013
 
You just passed me and my family in your jeep heading to Lawton we were doing 73-75 and you passed us like we were doing 55. Then we watched you pass people left and right driving quite recklessly. You are a district attorney not a law enforcement officer you have no need to drive like that because you don't respond to emergency calls. You need to go back and read your policy!! And we watched you pull into mall!!! You have got to be kidding me!!! You hipocritical son of a bitch how dare you enforce speeding tickets on us and you are going around off duty breaking the law!! You have got to be kidding me!
Good for you

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

http://www1.odcr.com/detail...

Glad to see you do the right thing Mr. Hicks you did the right thing by filing charges on this liar! Prove a point to people that you will not tolerate someone making false claims or lies to try and sue someone for money! I hope you don't just flap her on the wrist, and that she will spend some time thinking about what she did!
Simply

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 15, 2013
 
this is the same DA that gave me a bogus DUI, he said he had proof I was drunk, but didnt bother showing the video or mentioning the cop coming to my passenger window and saying "Im tired of your shit, your going to jail no matter what" and dealing with the law like I have..I knew that I stood no chance in hell
Yup

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 16, 2013
 
Well never give up or give in, everyone has smart phones now as soon as you are pulled over start recording even if its just voice, if u have camera on great wait till he walks away and get picture of him pulling you over! I'm tired of good people getting screwed over by law enforcement officers who think they are so much better then everyone else and think they are above the law at 12/hr lol. Ya what a joke!!
American Vet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 16, 2013
 
Try calling a crackhead the next time you need help and see what happens. The same $12.00/ hr cops you bash will still come to help your ignorant ass. Here is a news flash; the cops are recording you too, not just audio but video recording. Your post is a joke and it clearly depicts that you're unemployed, on welfare, and blame someone else when you get caught committing a crime. Good people don't get screwed over by the cops. There are bad cops and they always eventually get caught. You are the joke (laugh out loud). Educate yourself before spewing your ignorance.
Yup wrote:
Well never give up or give in, everyone has smart phones now as soon as you are pulled over start recording even if its just voice, if u have camera on great wait till he walks away and get picture of him pulling you over! I'm tired of good people getting screwed over by law enforcement officers who think they are so much better then everyone else and think they are above the law at 12/hr lol. Ya what a joke!!
Yup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 18, 2013
 
American Vet wrote:
Try calling a crackhead the next time you need help and see what happens. The same $12.00/ hr cops you bash will still come to help your ignorant ass. Here is a news flash; the cops are recording you too, not just audio but video recording. Your post is a joke and it clearly depicts that you're unemployed, on welfare, and blame someone else when you get caught committing a crime. Good people don't get screwed over by the cops. There are bad cops

and they always eventually get caught. You are the joke (laugh out loud). Educate yourself before spewing your ignorance. <quoted text>
Lol American Vet, if you are a Vet I respect that and I am not going to bash you because I respect all vets and what they have done for my freedom, but how dare you call me in educated! I happen to be college educated with a great paying job, I work a a lot of hours and pay all my taxes and am Not on welfare or govt. assistance, and as to your second point as to Good people don't get screwed over by the Cops, you Sir are wrong! They in fact do and that's how we have innocent people being released from jail sentences that they were later found to have not commited any crime. Also what a few years ago when Marlow police were caught lieing planting fake evidence and doing false and illegal arrests. What about in Dallas when they cleaned house in the police department and found out that the officers were crumbling up sheet rock and planting it in dope heads pockets and in there cars, and then charging them for possession. Of illegal drugs. So please check your facts before you go bashing someone. Again no disrespect intended and thank you for your service. God Bless
Yup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 18, 2013
 
Also I would like to say: because our governor has allowed us to carry firearms (those who legally can) we can protect ourselfs and our family's! I don't wait call the cops! The cops arnt called till the crime has been committed! And by then you or your family could be killed! I respect all law enforcement and what they do, but font put all your faith and trust in the Govt. because you will be let down!
American Vet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 18, 2013
 
College educated? What university? Most universities have a spelling entrance exam. I did not call you "in educated." Nor do I mistake "their" for "there." You provided just two little examples of dishonesty, which I'm sure they got what they deserved. You cannot put all of them into the same "pot of bad guys" wearing a badge. I believe that you have gotten busted and instead of taking responsibility, you blame others and claim you have been "wronged." God bless the USA and all who preserve our freedoms.
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol American Vet, if you are a Vet I respect that and I am not going to bash you because I respect all vets and what they have done for my freedom, but how dare you call me in educated! I happen to be college educated with a great paying job, I work a a lot of hours and pay all my taxes and am Not on welfare or govt. assistance, and as to your second point as to Good people don't get screwed over by the Cops, you Sir are wrong! They in fact do and that's how we have innocent people being released from jail sentences that they were later found to have not commited any crime. Also what a few years ago when Marlow police were caught lieing planting fake evidence and doing false and illegal arrests. What about in Dallas when they cleaned house in the police department and found out that the officers were crumbling up sheet rock and planting it in dope heads pockets and in there cars, and then charging them for possession. Of illegal drugs. So please check your facts before you go bashing someone. Again no disrespect intended and thank you for your service. God Bless
Yup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 19, 2013
 
Well those little spelling errors is from my iPhone trying to think for me. Well you can think what you want, I have not been busted for a crime. I have not been convicted of ANY crimes either. I'm not going to get into a pointless debate, but since 1992 there have been 392 wrongful convictions which have resulted in those people being exonerated and released from prison, of those 392 18 were serving time on Death Row! And this is just the statistics from Oklahoma from Oklahoma department of corrections. So there are innocent people behind bars and that's sad to think. Anyways everyone have a good day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Central High Discussions

Search the Central High Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr TAMARA 71,323
Illegal Safe House at 2704 N/E 9th 23 hr fitness-guru 3
Review: Mystique Nail & Spa (Jul '10) Jul 22 FedUp 29
gangs in lawton - is this sickening or what? (Sep '07) Jul 22 No one important 166
If Redskins change name, should Oklahoma change... Jul 21 Anonymous 1
Illegal Alien camp Jul 21 Serrano Red 2
taylor stein attorney (Jul '11) Jul 19 monica antoine 25
•••
•••
•••
•••

Central High Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Central High People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Central High News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Central High
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••