Halliburton Lays Off 130 Employees in...

Halliburton Lays Off 130 Employees in Duncan, OK

There are 2 comments on the KFDX-TV Wichita Falls story from Jan 16, 2013, titled Halliburton Lays Off 130 Employees in Duncan, OK. In it, KFDX-TV Wichita Falls reports that:

So to help lessen the impact in the area the Duncan Area Economic Development Foundation immediately stepped in to help those people with its Rapid Response program.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFDX-TV Wichita Falls.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 16, 2013
I have a nice clean updates in a two bedroom attached garage cellar circle drive for sale at way below value.older citizen wants out of cleaning up after trashy people.would rent to right party.400/400. Call353 4186.Ask for picky pat.
Ruth Anderson

Niles, IL

#2 Jan 27, 2013
I have some handywork and yard work that some of the Halliburton laid offs can do. Also, I have a storage room that can be sorted and any yard sale proceeds, I'd be willing to give 30$ to our Halliburton victims.

I'm always remembering how proud the Halliburton crowd is about their jobs and how much they earn. This is an opportunity for them to see reality and do something real.

Thank you and I look forward to your assistance with my yard and garage efforts!

Is this economic development or what? I'm in the phone book!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central High Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Food Fri Anonymous 1
News The Gut Buster is a massive 28-inch pizza chall... Apr 29 cheech 2
Former President Bill Clinton becomes President... Apr 20 Apache Kid 1
r swingers..... (Aug '13) Apr 20 Horez Hungzollos 25
News 1 injured in 2-car collision Apr 16 Jenny Ann 1
News Large hail, damaging winds possible with storms... Apr 16 Jenny Ann 1
News Map showing Ward 5 in Lawton. Apr 16 Jenny Ann 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Central High Mortgages