Teacher hangs Obama doll

Full story: Berkshire Eagle

A teacher at a failing school where he and all his colleagues are being fired hung an effigy of President Barack Obama in his classroom, apparently in reaction to Obama's support of extreme measures to ensure accountability in schools.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
cbb

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

BerkshireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called hate crime, not freedom of speech. You're free to be ignorant, but please don't spread your seed. Thanks.
Where and when do "hate" crimes apply, and who decides, as opposed to just crimes?

Since: May 08

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Eighthman wrote:
Let's see who the first genius is to catch it.
skulls
American

Bennington, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

ramdan wrote:
<quoted text>skulls
Skulls & Bones....... good morning Ramdan..... I`m waking up a lot of people.... And I don`t have you slowling me down....... enjoy your day on topic......
www.youtube.com/watch...
American

Bennington, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Eighthman wrote:
Let's see who the first genius is to catch it.
good one... Obama said their 57 their 57....... O.K. the sheep will believe it......
www.youtube.com/watch...
Spelling Bee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Eighthman wrote:
Was it one of those dolls that you pull the string and it lies to you? Or the one that recites the names of all 57 states? That is one stupid teacher. And the union let that person teach? Amazing. How many more numb-sculls are out their exposing themselves to our children? No wonder kids are so dumb today. They have to finish high school to know what I had learned by 8th grade. It's remarkable. Now let me turn on the spelling checker so some teacher doesn't tear me a new one. I know you are checking.
Two easy ones we don't have 57 states and the out their should be out there.
Bad Times

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

The teacher Im sure is frustrated...but really should have used better judgement. Obama and his flunkies are idiots though...all these extreme measures are going to do is incite more teachers to cheat on their state standardized tests to avoid being fired! Im all for accountability in the classroom...but firing every teacher in the school...total idiocy! And for B. Hussein Obama to support this is political suicide. Lets see him win a 2nd term with teacher's union support.
rain man

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

I don't see anything wrong with it, how fast some people forget what people did with Bush dolls but I guess that was ok.
American

Bennington, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Spelling Bee wrote:
<quoted text>Two easy ones we don't have 57 states and the out their should be out there.
your wrong Obama said their 57 their 57....

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

rain man wrote:
I don't see anything wrong with it, how fast some people forget what people did with Bush dolls but I guess that was ok.
I forgot,please,what did you see people do with Bush dolls?
BerkshireBlue

Great Barrington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

cbb wrote:
<quoted text>
Where and when do "hate" crimes apply, and who decides, as opposed to just crimes?
It's state by state. Here's info. for Rhode Island. You have to think about the setting. There are special laws governing drug activity around schools in many states. This is because the environment is one where minors are prevalent and therefore impacted.
http://www.glad.org/rights/rhodeisland/c/hate...
time to grow u

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

no sace between doesn't and tear lol I could not resist
time to grow up

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

space not sace
rain man

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

ramdan wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot,please,what did you see people do with Bush dolls?
Not surprized you don't remember. I don't see anything thing wrong with the Bama hanging from the end of a rope.
Heath

Turners Falls, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

Why is ok for protesters to have hung W on ropes etc. Yet not ok for the same freedom of speech in this case?

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

Heath wrote:
Why is ok for protesters to have hung W on ropes etc. Yet not ok for the same freedom of speech in this case?
Seriously,I do nor recall ever having seen Bush hung in effigy in this country! And most certainly you never saw it in a classroom!
laughing

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

ramdan wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously,I do nor recall ever having seen Bush hung in effigy in this country! And most certainly you never saw it in a classroom!
dosen't mater he still should be hanging from the end of a rope.

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

laughing wrote:
<quoted text>dosen't mater he still should be hanging from the end of a rope.
I already knew it did not matter to you,because I already had your number!
first

Southampton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

In response to my claims of racism, many racist remarks were made. If you don't think hanging a black president isn't an act of racism then you do not know history. It was blatant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Central Falls Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Central Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••