Fireworks ignite inside car, RI man a...

Fireworks ignite inside car, RI man arrested

There are 9 comments on the WPRI Providence and Rhode Island story from Oct 2, 2008, titled Fireworks ignite inside car, RI man arrested. In it, WPRI Providence and Rhode Island reports that:

A Central Falls man faces criminal charges after the cigarette he was smoking inside a car apparently ignited fireworks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPRI Providence and Rhode Island.

randy

Providence, RI

#2 Oct 2, 2008
a rhodes scholar he is not
bomb diggity

Oil City, PA

#3 Oct 2, 2008
what a tard
Linda

Rumford, RI

#4 Oct 2, 2008
did they charge the passenger?
Mark

Bristol, RI

#5 Oct 2, 2008
what a box of rocks, darwin award canidate.
cautious

Rumford, RI

#6 Oct 2, 2008
be careful of your comments...that might have been someone's brother or father and he could have been hurt... god forbid you criticize people in these forums.
Steve

AOL

#7 Oct 2, 2008
It doesn't matter if they're somebody's brother or father. They are still IDIOTS!!!
cautious

Rumford, RI

#8 Oct 2, 2008
Steve wrote:
It doesn't matter if they're somebody's brother or father. They are still IDIOTS!!!
exactly!!!... Now, go tell that to the people in the other forum about the boyfriend who drowned trying to save his girlfriend who drowned because she fell in the ocean while they were site seeing on a beach... during a storm warning and advisory... apparantly this is not the proper forum for stating your opinion
PAWTUCKET

Pawtucket, RI

#9 Oct 2, 2008
what a major laaa laaa
Mark

Cambridge, MA

#10 Oct 3, 2008
I guess the driver and passenger failed to read the warning label!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News | Former State Police Col. O'Donnell Ran a... 17 hr Colonel Stone 1
wade demers was framed (Nov '07) Thu innocent one 117
Review: I Love Kickboxing - North Providence (Nov '13) Mar 18 Sid 53
News Firing of all teachers at RI school roils students (Mar '10) Mar 12 Bob 184
News News | Protester Says Officer Grabbed Her Breas... Mar 4 Loggia 2
News Foster man, 44, charged in assault on girlfriend (Jul '07) Feb 28 MikeD8675 20
News Would-be drug buyer charged in stabbing (Apr '07) Feb 24 Sydney 23

Central Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Central Falls Mortgages