Teens face molestation charges after ...

Teens face molestation charges after playground incident

There are 3 comments on the WPRI Providence and Rhode Island story from Sep 2, 2008, titled Teens face molestation charges after playground incident. In it, WPRI Providence and Rhode Island reports that:

Police in Central Falls say two teenagers are facing child molestation charges after a Labor Day incident at a city playground.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPRI Providence and Rhode Island.

steven

United States

#1 Sep 2, 2008
these people should be prosecuted and put away no slap on the wrist they knew what they were doing ,do the crime do the time
John Doe

Rumford, RI

#2 Sep 2, 2008
these kind of people they should give them the death penalty...
Stella

Providence, RI

#3 Sep 2, 2008
This is just sick. It goes to prove that kids can't be kids today. You can't even give your child the slightest bit of freedom today...poor kids can't even ride their bikes safely. These two hideous animals should be locked up for life. How can these animals get locked up for 2-3 days and then be let loose to roam the streets again only to look for more innocent victims. They know it's only a slap on the wrist for the first offense so it doesn't matter to them. I'll tell you what, if that were my child they accosted, they wouldn't live long enough to do it to anyone else. Where is the justice our citizens deserve? This state is a low-down, dirty, slummy place to live. Time to relocate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cory Freeman physical therapist AIDS and deals ... Apr 1 Wondering 1
New PVD skateboard video Mar 26 401kay 1
News News | Former State Police Col. O'Donnell Ran a... Mar 26 Foxy lady 1 6
Jen˝y heidelberg Mar 26 Mayan bunch 1
wade demers was framed (Nov '07) Mar '17 innocent one 117
Review: I Love Kickboxing - North Providence (Nov '13) Mar '17 Sid 53
News Firing of all teachers at RI school roils students (Mar '10) Mar '17 Bob 184

Central Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Central Falls Mortgages