Police investigate former Central Falls teacher

Full story: WHJJ-AM Providence
School officials declined to comment on the allegations and didn't name the teacher, but said she has been removed from the school district and state police are looking into the claims. Full Story
Nosurprise

Attleboro, MA

#1 Feb 1, 2012
Central Falls High School has it's secrets of Perverted Teachers! Not only now that happen but it goes back in those days where Mr.Chick Silva,Dr. Jennings,Mr.Aissis etc. Nothing was ever done about those perverts!
Nosurprise

Attleboro, MA

#2 Feb 1, 2012
It is nasty to know that your teachers are having sex thoughts about you! Checking you out head to toe and wanting you to sit up front so they get a great view of your legs or when you try to cross them your almost afraid to if I'd get that big bad wolf look. Dr.Jennings was known for that! I won't ever forget any of those SCUM bAG tEACHERS! What happen was,I gave up on school because of those teachers! School should have been a safe place for me away from my cousin whom abused me to then get the same at school. I never did report anything to Central Falls Police due to most of them were just as bad.
Nosurprise

Attleboro, MA

#3 Feb 1, 2012
These teachers should be helping in the right way! Well,my cousin had me more afraid to tell anything do to how he Told me that LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS! and he took me to his home to show me that he is not joking! Shot Guns that he has! Violated since I was a child,So as you see! Going to school and see teachers doing sicks stuff!
Nosurprise

Attleboro, MA

#4 Feb 1, 2012
Real sick! Stuff!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Rudman Kenneth J DDS 14 hr Koneiso 19
Derick Hazard Appeals for New Trial l WPRI.com (Jan '09) Tue vaffangool 8
West Warwick Stabbing Sends Woman to Hospital (Mar '08) Dec 20 glenravi 195
Hit and Run in Providence Dec 18 We miss you 2
Driver charged in Providence pedestrian accident Dec 18 Providence Community 2
Source of mysterious 'boom' remains mystery Dec 8 Warwick RI 1
Legault quits principal job at high school (Dec '06) Dec 2 Concerned 8

Flood Watch for Providence County was issued at December 24 at 4:37PM EST

Central Falls Dating
Find my Match