Memorial for Marcos

Full story: The Pawtucket Times

The family of Marcos Cruz has upped the ante: The reward for information leading to the conviction of his killer is now $10,000. Cruz, 22, of Weeden Street was shot and killed while he was behind the wheel of ...
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Sep 30, 2008
Family of marcos

Woonsocket, RI

#1 Jan 13, 2006
I hope who do this paid for the crime, and i hope the detectives do they job because is a lot of killing in pawtucket not solve, i hope marcos help us from the sky, and we always always are going to remember marcos. Detectives make your job count, and im going to keep praying for marcos and this case. I want to say hi to Norma (mom) joana lopez (sister) Jose (brother) and all the rest of the family to keep praying.
thank you all.
FRIENDS

Woonsocket, RI

#2 Jan 13, 2006
Pawtucket police please get the responsible, i will keep follow this case, please policemans, get the killer, because he's going to keep killing inocent people. GET HIM!
niece

Barrington, RI

#3 Sep 30, 2008
who ever took ma uncle from me will pay one way or another i am goiing to leave it in gods hands n he would lead it to justice i love you uncle marcos muahzz

“friend for life”

Since: Apr 08

Toa Baja, Puerto Rico

#4 Sep 30, 2008
Family of marcos wrote:
I hope who do this paid for the crime, and i hope the detectives do they job because is a lot of killing in pawtucket not solve, i hope marcos help us from the sky, and we always always are going to remember marcos. Detectives make your job count, and im going to keep praying for marcos and this case. I want to say hi to Norma (mom) joana lopez (sister) Jose (brother) and all the rest of the family to keep praying.
thank you all.
I am sorry to hear of the death of Marcos, I'll pray for you his family and I hope the police solve this crime. May God be with you in this time of sorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fugitive - Donald Eugene Webb (D.E.W.) Aug 28 Wimpy 1
Kugel Mesh Settlements (Jul '11) Aug 27 Jerry 519
child support Aug 27 wow 3
leah lorraine cuellar Aug 20 someone 1
Anyone Wanna Skype dirty? Aug 18 UpForAnything22 1
anyone wanna skype? (Mar '13) Aug 18 UpForAnything22 10
Is Martha's Vineyard big enough for both Barack... Aug 15 Mothra 15
•••
•••

Central Falls Jobs