By SCOTT MaCKAY The Providence. via Scripps-Howard

Full Story
First Prev
of 173
Next Last
sholland

Oviedo, FL

#3741 Oct 19, 2010
It seem every one has forgot to talk about this thing called legal immigration. most people don.t have problem with Mexicans that have come here legally. it's the little picker heads that come here illegally that we have problems with and yes it does cost every taxes payers big money to catch this people and send them back to were they came from. it's a damn shame that most of us can't afford a vacation but we can afford to send this little pricks back to there country so they can do it all over again.

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#3742 Oct 19, 2010
sholland wrote:
It seem every one has forgot to talk about this thing called legal immigration. most people don.t have problem with Mexicans that have come here legally. it's the little picker heads that come here illegally that we have problems with and yes it does cost every taxes payers big money to catch this people and send them back to were they came from. it's a damn shame that most of us can't afford a vacation but we can afford to send this little pricks back to there country so they can do it all over again.
You are right, I have not had a vacation since 2003.
Crystal

El Paso, TX

#3743 Nov 15, 2010
I agree with Amber 100% My fiance is illegal but he has been here since he was youger than 1yr. All he wants is to be able to support me and his 2 kids but some ppl dont see that. They think all immigrants are bad...look at the millions of murders this country has a yr by our own american citizens! nd look at all the street bums begging for money instead of working for it. most of the illegals take the dam jobs that the stupid americans dont want. So the the ones that are complaining that they are taking all the jobs u go work in the fields all day everyday nd then u come back and complain. im not standing up for the ones that do live on welfare and do commit crim but i sure as hell will stand up for those that want to make a difference!
MrsEscamilla

San Marcos, TX

#3744 Apr 18, 2011
frankincalitoo wrote:
I'm visiting texas, and the people are rude, so i think I'm going to go back to Los Angeles.
What part of Texas did you came to visit? I just moved herre from Orange Country and let me tell you we aren't rude here... depends were you went ofcourse.. VIsit San Marcos, Texas.....
and I agree with Amber, Kelly.....
German

San Jose, CA

#3745 May 25, 2011
its pathetic the way you describe immigrants and how their only careers they have are criminal backgrounds, i am an American citizen born from Illegal Immigrants and when you say that where only here for what the Benefits the American Government has to help the people, well you dont know what a fucked up world it is to be living in Mexico, my parents didnt choose to live in misery and poverty as many other Illegal Immigrants here in the United States they came for a better life and better opportunity for their children. For me i am honored to have hard working parents and thankful for what they have done and i am taking advantage of the educational system as i will graduation with a B.A. in Economics...so far of a criminal that my parents raised here in America
OVERLORD

Johnston, RI

#3746 Jul 4, 2011
Amber wrote:
Immigration is not something we should be concerned about. There are alot of bad things going on with American too. If an immigrant messes up then it is a big deal all over the news. If an american messes up or kills someone it is barley recognized. People need to just get over there selfishness and if the immigrants are stealing their jobs then maybe they need to work a little harder. I am marrying an immigrant next month and his family is awsome. He is the nicest man i ever met. He has respect for what he was givin and his family respects America I have met few americans that feel the same way this family does, Maybe its not immigrants that need to be looked over maybe its Americans!!!
MAYBE SOME PEOPLE ARENT GETTING IT....THE PROBLEM ISNT IMMIGRATION, ITS ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...IF SOMEONE COMES HERE ILLEGALLY FOR WHATEVER REASON THEN THAT IS AN ENORMOUS PROBLEM....IF THE PERSON YOU ARE MARRYING IS HERE LEGALLY OR IS TRYING TO BE A LEGAL CITIZEN AND TAKE THE RIGHT MEASURES TO DO SO THEN THAT IS WHAT WE WANT, PEOPLE TO COME HERE THROUGH THE SYSTEM, NOT CROSS OVER A BORDER AND DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT.....THE PROBLEM IS OUR GOVERNMENT, NOT IMMIGRANTS....IF YOU LET SOMEONE DO SOMETHING, THEY WILL CONTINUE TO DO IT.......ILLEGAL IMIGRATION CAN EASILY BE STOPPED, AS WELL AS THE DRUG PROBLEM, THE GANG PROBLEM, THE TAX PROBLEM AND SO ON, ITS OUR OWN GOVERNMENT THAT IS SCREWING US AND LETTING THIS COUNTRY GO TO THE DOGS......BUT ASK YOURSELF WHY, WHATS IN IT FOR THEM ?......ASK QUESTIONS, QUESTION YOUR GOVERNMENT !!!......WHY ARE THERE LAWS THAT PERTAIN TO US BUT NOT TO THEM ?.....THEY WANT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS HERE, THEY WANT KAOS, THEY WANT DISEASE AND DISASTERS......THERE IS A SIMPLE SOLUTION TO ALL OUR PROBLEMS, A 10 YR OLD COULD SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS BY JUST USING COMMON SENSE, BUT IT WOULD TAKE MONEY OUT OF THE POCKETS OF RICH AMERICA, AND THEY WILL NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN.....ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS A DROP IN THE BUCKET COMPARED TO WHAT OUR OWN GOVERNMENT DOES TO ITS OWN PEOPLE...AND WE ALL SIT BACK IN OUR CHAIRS AND VOTE FOR THE NEXT PIECE OF GARBAGE THAT TELLS YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR, AND THEN TURNS AROUND AND SCREWS US SOME MORE.....THIS COUNTRY IS A JOKE NOW, WE HAVE NO POWER, WE HAVE NO MONEY, NOBODY LIKES US, I DONT LIKE US......WE TAKE EVERYTHING FOR GRANTED AND EXPECT THINGS TO WORK THEMSELVES OUT....WELL, THEY DONT !!!......ALL WE DO IS BITCH, LIKE IM DOING NOW, AND NOTHING EVER GETS DONE...NOTHING GETS DONE !!!....NOTHING GETS DONE !!!....CAN YOU READ THAT ?.....NOTHING EVER GETS DONE !!!....AMERICANS ARE FAT,LAZY,IGNORANT PEOPLE THAT WILL SOON FIND OUT WHY WE SHOULD HAVE STOPPED THIS CRAP LONG AGO !

“Music Soothes the Beast”

Since: Feb 10

Subterranean Studio

#3747 Jul 4, 2011
Everything's gonna be alright -Muddy Waters
Denisse

Novato, CA

#3748 Nov 25, 2012
kellyncali wrote:
<quoted text>LOOK FOR ONE STATISTICALLY SPEAKING IT IS A FACT THAT THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS FROM MEXICO ARE CAUSING CRIME,LIVING OFF WELFARE , GETTING FREE EDUCATION, AND SO ON AT THE TAX PAYERS EXSPENSE.
NEIGHBORHOODS TURN TO SHIT AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE THAT WAS BETTER BECAUSE OF THIS INVASION .
YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T GIVE A DARN ABOUT THE RAMIFICATIONS OR IMPACT ON OUR SOCIETY THIS IS HAVING DUE TO YOUR LACK OF INVESTMENT IN IT,IGNORANCE,OR RACIAL COMPOSTION!
I WILL NOT SHUT UP NOR WILL THE REST OF AMERICA !
IT'S TIME TO SEND SPONGEBOB ILLEGALS BACK!
No wonder other countries consider us Americans as "stupid Americans" ... Go back to school lady and get educated! especially in U.S history !! Your kind makes us look bad!!
Cross Bow

Mountain Home, AR

#3749 Nov 29, 2012
There are no Pros.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#3750 Nov 29, 2012
Cross Bow wrote:
There are no Pros.
There are many. This country was built on immigration, remember?

There are also cons.

Anyone that says it's all one way or the other is either ideologically or racially motivated, or just plain stupid.

Given your penchant for being completely wrong about economic, political and legal issues, I'm going with the latter.
Cross Bow

Mountain Home, AR

#3751 Nov 29, 2012
Strel wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many. This country was built on immigration, remember?
There are also cons.
Anyone that says it's all one way or the other is either ideologically or racially motivated, or just plain stupid.
Given your penchant for being completely wrong about economic, political and legal issues, I'm going with the latter.
How do I say FcK you English.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#3752 Nov 29, 2012
Cross Bow wrote:
<quoted text>How do I say FcK you English.
You'd have to ask, eh?

You're just another tiresome, soon-to-be extinct ideologue, and probably racist too.

Enjoy your accelerating slide into irrelevance.
mack

Gilbert, WV

#3753 Dec 2, 2012
Illegals come to America and expect a free ride.
They want everthing for nothing. GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM. Illegals are a scab on the BUTT of humanity!!!
mack

Gilbert, WV

#3754 Dec 2, 2012
German wrote:
its pathetic the way you describe immigrants and how their only careers they have are criminal backgrounds, i am an American citizen born from Illegal Immigrants and when you say that where only here for what the Benefits the American Government has to help the people, well you dont know what a fucked up world it is to be living in Mexico, my parents didnt choose to live in misery and poverty as many other Illegal Immigrants here in the United States they came for a better life and better opportunity for their children. For me i am honored to have hard working parents and thankful for what they have done and i am taking advantage of the educational system as i will graduation with a B.A. in Economics...so far of a criminal that my parents raised here in America
HARD WORKING AMERICANS PAID FOR YOUR EDUCATION. SO BIG DEAL. ARE YOU GOING TO PAY IT BACK??? "TAKING ADVANTAGE" IS RIGHT - YOUR WORDS NOT MINE...
Carbone

Warwick, RI

#3755 Dec 13, 2012
make sure you call out the difference between an illegal alien and a legal immigrant.

the former is breaking the law just by being here; the latter is not.

they are not the same.
epugmagoo

Honolulu, HI

#3756 Dec 16, 2012
As asblik is die despotiese ongelowiges - Jihad!
Wat onbillike aalmoese gee aan dié van die Sino-ras
Vir dié van die Igorot; veral dié van die Gook
Vrye teuels te los op en recolonize-Die Wes-
Na hul self-afgodery, veragting en skandelike gewin
Van al die stede - Counties, dorpe en in elke nasie-staat
'N meer regverdige vraag was aan dié van die Midde-Ooste
In die geheel van die wêreld, selfs aan sy "Capitals
Elke man / vrou en kind van hulle -'n skat
Eters van Carrion, irreverant Heidene
- Een en almal ~

- Anon.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#3758 Dec 16, 2012
epugmagoo wrote:
As asblik is die despotiese ongelowiges - Jihad!
Wat onbillike aalmoese gee aan dié van die Sino-ras
Vir dié van die Igorot; veral dié van die Gook
Vrye teuels te los op en recolonize-Die Wes-
Na hul self-afgodery, veragting en skandelike gewin
Van al die stede - Counties, dorpe en in elke nasie-staat
'N meer regverdige vraag was aan dié van die Midde-Ooste
In die geheel van die wêreld, selfs aan sy "Capitals
Elke man / vrou en kind van hulle -'n skat
Eters van Carrion, irreverant Heidene
- Een en almal ~
- Anon.
TRANSLATION
If trash despotic infidels - Jihad!
Giving unfair handouts to those of the Sino-race
For those of the Igorot; especially those of the gook
Free reign to solve and recolonize the West
After their self-idolatry, contempt and shameful gain
Of all the cities Counties, towns and in every nation-state
A fairer question was that of the Middle East
In the whole of the world, even to his "Capitals
Every man / woman and child - a treasure
Eaters of Carrion, irreverant Pagans
One and all ~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 173
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Warwick Stabbing Sends Woman to Hospital (Mar '08) 13 hr glenravi 195
Review: Rudman Kenneth J DDS Thu Mickhussi 17
Hit and Run in Providence Dec 18 We miss you 2
Driver charged in Providence pedestrian accident Dec 18 Providence Community 2
Source of mysterious 'boom' remains mystery Dec 8 Warwick RI 1
Kugel Mesh Settlements (Jul '11) Dec 5 Mayme22 556
Legault quits principal job at high school (Dec '06) Dec 2 Concerned 8
Central Falls Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web