Other Topics
World NewsNews
Forums & Polls
News Wire

See new replies in 1 discussion
civil rights violn @ weaker people: kamal k roy filed [email protected]
Posted in the World News Forum

Ads by Google
Thompson for Mayor of NYC - Signup & Join New Yorkers for Bill Thompson. Find his plans for NYC.
www.Thompson2009.com
The Inn at Harbour Town - Escape to Hilton Head's AAA Four- Diamond 5000 Acre Oceanfront Resort
www.seapines.com
Fuel-free power plants - 10 kW. Electro-magnetic principle. Investments. Join us.
www.elit-cons.com Comments

Showing posts 1 - 1 of1 MOYNA FLOWER_WE PEOPLE
Join the community
Saranac Lake, NY
1 min ago
civil rights violn on weaker people & rev kamal k roy [email protected] EdpaVs. Letterman? Home
REPUBLIC ENDANGERED WITH VIOLATIONS OF EQUITIES @ WEAKER CITIZEN TO GRANT [email protected]?
|
may result in us constitutional violation of citizens.Davework
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#4 Saturday
A joke on obama bh: joke manufactured in u s a, & not in putin et al's russia: e o e : see below:
after 8 yrs in office of u s president, obama bh ,says:I made a small mistake in life, to say: 8 yrs ago that i was born in honolulu ,HI, i was in fact born @ not in outskirt of russia, rather, just inside boarder of old u s s r. Now I may not be able to live in USA any more, I shall move to russia to try my luck to be next russian president for 8 years, & of course, i shall get 2nd nobel prize for peace within 1 yr of my Oath for russian presidency. obama said truthfully to people of world @ republics of democracies on..........2016, a . d.:: Infra-Red john [email protected] : 10.17.2009 joke was made possible with web sights of information on & for the rev dr kamal karna k roy, a presidential candidate & yet hopeful of us presidency as on 10.17. 2009 as 271 + usd court & other courts allegations were filed for ineligibility of b h Obama for u s presidency, on default, wef 1.20. 2009: & other than dr roy retired all hopes and claims or u s president following election @u s president held on nov 4., 2008.so dr roy learnt to keep hopes alive, because laws are law,in Usa, but it may take years or decades to prove certain laws are truly laws. e o e
Moyna Flower ms- activist
Join the community
Saranac Lake, NY
1 min ago
scientific or social events both need newer vision to overseer by we the people & leaders in democracy: accusing david letterman on certain events of his life,say sexual bevavior @ office environment should not designated as offences but the facts may be duly legislated for safety_net of we the people of social systems in USA et al.
comments were in part borrowed from themes of Electronic publications viz "jungle democracies, cat & Mouse doctrines of oppressions on weaker people, entities,nation, illegal aliens et al by entities nation, religions,superpowers, u name it designated as powerful in circumstances. the powerfuls ignore acts of oppresions @ names ofadministrations of policies, but oppressed feel pain, harms and damages & at times protest in violences , those may include terror tactics of oppressed of we the people. he powerfuls and weaker people, or entities or nations, superpowers viz usa, russia et al should engage in negotiation of opposing parties for settlement of issues outstanding errors or acts.
MOYNA FLOWER_WE PEOPLE
Join the community
Saranac Lake, NY
1 min ago
civil rights violn @ weaker people: rev kamal k roy filed [email protected]/pa
darling oxford MS

Albany, NY

#2 Dec 5, 2009
Cv rights viola @weak people: kamal roy filed [email protected] WD WA@ SEATTLE & FOR DISTRICT [email protected] FOR VIOLATIONS OF CIVIL RIGHT TO WEAKER PEOPLE, DAMAGE WAS PRORATED IN THE DISTRICTS FOR SYMMETRICAL BUT DIFFERENT VIOLATIONS:

Cv rights viola @weak people: kamal roy filed [email protected]
Local Bubba

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2009
That is some really weird stuff!!!!!!!!!!
??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - North Providence (Nov '13) Jul 7 Laurie Hayes 55
News North Smithfield home robbed, suspects throw it... Jul 4 sarge251 1
Looking for Opiates and Other meds ?? Jun '17 Chen 1
Lowes Quaker Lane Warwick RI Bad Customer Servi... Jun '17 badcustomerservice 1
News Nicholas Gianquitti Murder Trial l 12 Year Old ... (Mar '09) May '17 Jim-Mcbob 19
News Lars Kenyon. May '17 Penn State Parent 1
News A Municipal Vote in Providence for Police Refor... Apr '17 Saul 1

Central Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Central Falls Mortgages