Dan White Bio

There are 3 comments on the WPRI Providence and Rhode Island story from Nov 10, 2008, titled Dan White Bio. In it, WPRI Providence and Rhode Island reports that:

Bio, videos, photos, fun facts and more! Last Edited: Monday, 10 Nov 2008, 11:15 AM EST Created On: Monday, 10 Nov 2008, 11:09 AM EST - A professional host with years of experience in the local arts, music, and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPRI Providence and Rhode Island.

Jeff ONeill

Swansea, MA

#1 Nov 11, 2008
Diamond Dan White represents all that is new & exiting in Providence. I have announced many live performances with him over the years & have found none better.
Alley Trela

Billerica, MA

#2 Nov 17, 2008
Dan White definitely has charisma! I've been to events he has MC'd and he carries a great presence, adlibbing ability, off the cuff humor, and brings a fresh and positive attitude to the microphone. I hope he wins the Rhode Show!
jill

Woonsocket, RI

#3 Nov 22, 2008
GO DAN!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Safety fears rein in march for immigrant driver... 14 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 2
Kugel Mesh Settlements (Jul '11) Fri Bella23 840
Ri Dept. of Health Leslie A Nolan lies under oa... Sep 20 tdavidson 15
Furniture Depot RI Owner Mukesh Tandon Sells R... Sep 17 furniture depot 3
News Ormond St Murder Suspect Arraigned l WPRI.com (Mar '09) Sep 2 Kari 29
News Northern Rhode Island DUI Task Force to mobiliz... Aug 29 happy 1
the goddam jews are to blame Aug 27 BUD FOX 1

Central Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance