Daniel Lastarza is charged in connection with the beating of a man with a two-by-four.

Jul 25, 2014 Full story: Turnto10.com

The courtroom is a familiar place for 48-year-old Daniel Lastarza, though he's never faced charges this serious.

Full Story
the aunt

Hollywood, FL

#1 Jul 26, 2014
the aunt jon died if you put all the stories together you will see they are people that are all related from the person who sold him the stolen car to the staple gun incident ! We would have loved jon to just have little abrasions on his face ! At lease me & the family could hug him again ! He was a good hearted person !
the mom

Willow Grove, PA

#2 Jul 27, 2014
very well stated
the aunt

Hollywood, FL

#3 Jul 27, 2014
I Love the mom and the rest of whats left of our small family ! Only one male left ! How sad ! Jonny never left my house or me without kissing me on the cheek ansaying i love you ! If jon would see an older person mowing their he would take it away and finish it for them no charge !
the aunt

Hollywood, FL

#4 Jul 28, 2014
There are videos and pics taken at the scene ! It shows cops stood around 14mins asking questions before calling rescue ! WHY ? Those mins were so important mins ! The employees and or owner of the establishment knew a fight was outside why were the cops called right away ? So the establishment wouldn t get a bad name ! Or were they to busy watching the fight ! Shame on all of you !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
young boys with small hairless penis 2 hr cu v Cantu 1
young gays or young girls in poplarbluff missouri 4 hr cu v Cantu 1
Kugel Mesh Settlements (Jul '11) Fri South County 558
NBC 10 I-Team questions officials who set car v... Thu alfred 1
Review: Rudman Kenneth J DDS Wed Vosene 20
Derick Hazard Appeals for New Trial l WPRI.com (Jan '09) Dec 23 vaffangool 8
West Warwick Stabbing Sends Woman to Hospital (Mar '08) Dec 20 glenravi 195
Central Falls Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web