John sting nets pair in Central Falls

John sting nets pair in Central Falls

There are 2 comments on the The Pawtucket Times story from Oct 6, 2007, titled John sting nets pair in Central Falls. In it, The Pawtucket Times reports that:

“If people see them, we encourage them to call us. After they get arrested the first time, they usually find another place.”

A man who approached a woman passing by on the street and offered her $20 "for everything" got a free trip to the Central Falls Police Department instead on Thursday. via The Pawtucket Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Pawtucket Times.

“paints cars and trucks for25 y”

Since: Aug 07

chester new york

#1 Oct 8, 2007
i lived in Pawtucket backin 1982to 1987 Man those years were wild back then. Is crook manor still there when i lived there back then crack was something that you used to see in the sidewalks
cmp

Providence, RI

#2 Jan 18, 2009
hell ya dude is lived in crook manor from 1985 to the year 2000. i was part of the gang called cmp. aka crook manor posse. this place was off the chart for violance. it was worse than providence projects ma. manton, harford and chad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Love Kickboxing North Providence 1 hr Lissy 1
News West Warwick (May '14) Sun Veronica Duarte 2
Kugel Mesh Settlements (Jul '11) May 24 Bella2318 773
Toby Ashe Any thoughts? May 24 Fatbootywhitegurl 1
Mindy Picard nasty and hard up. May 24 Ell 2
News 800-pound Rhode Island man says he's determined... (Nov '15) May 21 Three Days 3
News 800-pound Rhode Island man says he's determined... May 21 Three Days 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Central Falls Mortgages