barry d cook slumlord arraigned warwick ri muni hsg court property condemned

Posted in the Central Falls Forum

barry d cook arraigned

Newport, RI

#1 Feb 26, 2014
barry d cook now states he is resigning as power of atty for the property. He and wife cindy r cook slumlords real owners of 43 lane 1 warwick ri gaspee point they put in her uncle alfred esposito's name now 83yrs retired delray beach fla they play that card oh he's an elderly vet . They couldn't buy whereas they filed bankruptcy . They lived in it 3yrs then did a wrap round mtg to buy an ocean front home cindy cook [wife] related. Then another loan absorbed all equity. Rented it let it go into disrepair,one tenant a plumber repeatedly had to snake cesspool line/pipe it was broken tree roots no toilet paper could get through. Then they rented it again to an elderly disabled grandmother knowing the toilet didn't work and hid covered windows boiler in back room facing cove telling her it could be a bdrm never a furnace room. Town didn't make them repair line had to be used as a camp toilet bag draped across it removed into trash . then furnace stopped working 2nd time in 4 mos of rental pipes broke,no heat no toilet they wouldn't send a plumber out.Barry was a councilman ,banker,realtor ,hsg board member and on homeowners assoc ! Shocking !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kugel Mesh Settlements (Jul '11) 21 hr Duke 536
slutiest snapchat users to follow Oct 20 Anonymous 1
Review: Rudman Kenneth J DDS Oct 18 jany 3
Medium Theresa Caputo Comes to PPAC Tonight (Feb '14) Oct 10 MJs lnnocent 3
Review: I Love Kickboxing - North Providence (Nov '13) Oct 10 MJs lnnocent 30
Michelle Caravelli's Family Memoir Offers Hope ... Oct 6 Anonymous 1
Lawmaker proposes ridding Federal Hill of night... Oct 1 Providence 1
Central Falls Dating
Find my Match

Central Falls Jobs