Hillary Clinton Talks One-on-One to E...

Hillary Clinton Talks One-on-One to Eyewitness News

There are 4 comments on the WPRI Providence and Rhode Island story from Feb 25, 2008, titled Hillary Clinton Talks One-on-One to Eyewitness News. In it, WPRI Providence and Rhode Island reports that:

The senator from New York had a full schedule of campaign stops in Rhode Island Sunday, from meetings with our state's senators to a healthcare roundtable with people from Central Falls.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPRI Providence and Rhode Island.

pedro

Ross, CA

#1 Feb 26, 2008
Hillary, your worst reality is that you're married to a two term president who you allowed to abuse his executive influence for a cheap cigar. You did this because it is more important for your ego to attaint a place in history than to stick up for what is right before God and yourself. This is not about you or Obama. this is about the people's will an status quo.

enjoy the life you have and chill out!

Pedro
Mia

West Palm Beach, FL

#2 Feb 26, 2008
This race is over. Hillary is a fraud!

The more she talks (yells) the crazier she sounds. She has absolutely no clue at all what this race is all about!

She keeps preaching "experience" when people want "change." She claims to know how to "work the levers" in Washington even though we all know the levers are broken!

She appears to be irrational, unstable, and desperate (with a split personality thrown in for good measure)...

"I'm proud to be on the stage with you"...

"Shame on you"...

"Let's have a real campaign"...

"I'm mean, let's have a smear campaign in which I accuse you of being a radical Muslim and circulate photos of you dressed like the Taliban."

Who can keep up? Pundits now call it the "Kitchen Sink" tactic. I call it mud slinging - just keep slinging and slinging - and see what might stick!

I keep waiting for the total meltdown when her head starts to spin and she keeps repeating, "SHAME ON YOU, AMERICA!" "VOTE FOR ME!" "SHAME ON YOU, AMERICA!" "VOTE FOR ME!" "SHAME ON YOU, AMERICA!" "VOTE FOR ME!" "SHAME ON YOU, AMERICA!" "VOTE FOR ME!"

She's run a crazy campaign devoid of any rhyme or reason. How can we possibly trust her to run the country???
joe greenfield ma

Greenfield, MA

#3 Feb 26, 2008
sad to schools lose money
in ma
pedro

Ross, CA

#4 Feb 27, 2008
I wanna be president, I wanna be president, I wanna be president...Bill you got to and I want to and eventually Chelsea and cousin Ellen will too. I wanna be president. That guy took my toy away from me, he's not sharing, I wanna be president, Bill, I mean, I have 35 years experience, I wanna be president. Mommy!!!!!
They are being mean to me!!! I wanna be president........whaaaaa, whaaaa!!!!!!!
I wanna be president.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIPTA Bus Violates Civil & ADA Laws Discriminat... Aug 3 DISGRACEFUL RIPTA RI 1
Gay Firefighter ( REPENT ) (Apr '16) Jul 25 Gay Fireman 3
Review: I Love Kickboxing - North Providence (Nov '13) Jul 23 Tong Po 56
News North Smithfield home robbed, suspects throw it... Jul '17 sarge251 1
Looking for Opiates and Other meds ?? Jun '17 Chen 1
News Firing of all teachers at RI school roils students (Mar '10) Mar '17 Bob 184
News Northern Rhode Island DUI Task Force to mobiliz... (Aug '16) Aug '16 happy 1

Central Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Central Falls Mortgages