Siiiiiighhhhhh

Meridian, MS

#62 Aug 9, 2011
Speaker of Justice:
Wow. First of all, let me say that that was all very well-written. However, it was rambling, confusing, and chaotic at best. Not at any point did you include any real sources. The only thing that you directly quoted were what Demers himself said, and the letter from the doctor which only stated that a surgery was necessary and didn't mention whether or not it was a direct result from a lack of physical therapy or not. Second, you mention how he lost his family and had a falsely acquired restraining order against him. I know from experience that in most cases, restraining orders are quite necessary. Also, if he was such a pious man, why was he with such an obviously immoral woman anyway? Also, all of this persecution you seem to think he is so unjustly faced with is his own damn fault. I have seen him spewing his delusions, having tantrums, and being generally crazy! He threatened the people and the building at Union Station in Meridian for telling him he couldn't preach there. I've seen him and his wife dancing wildly (the only two people dancing at all, actually) on more than one occasion at the Monkey Bar when they used to have live music. I also spoke to someone just yesterday who said they saw them "making out like fourteen year olds at the peak of puberty" in Art's Shed House on 8th street. Perhaps I should contact him and let him know that he is not acting in a favorable way for a Man of God--since he is obviously so open to criticism. I've heard him screaming on his cell phone in the mall parking lot about THE GLORY OF GOD!!!!! The man is either mentally disturbed or manipulating people who are even worse off in the head than he is. Oh, and btw, I don't believe for a second that that entire long-winded, utterly pointless post was not done by himself or his wife or both. Also, you may think Fibrous dysplasia is not life-threatening, but in severe cases a simple fall or trip could break or splinter a major bone, which could then lead to the possibility or being crippled or bone infection. Also, you said it yourself, there is no cure for fibrous dysplasia, surgery is only used for corrective measures as a result of the disease that is presented in the bones, so therefore there must be another underlying reason as to why the doctors thought a surgical procedure was necessary. But thanks for trying.
doodle bug

Pascoag, RI

#63 Aug 10, 2011
your suggestion to leae this guy alone is misdirected. he has never, des not now, nor nevr will leave anyone ele alone. he thrives on demeaning people. it makes him feel empowered.
doodle bug

Pascoag, RI

#64 Aug 10, 2011
ispy wrote:
<quoted text> he's a coward
to run from legal authorities.
Paul

Meridian, MS

#65 Jun 11, 2013
Obviously they are dealing with psycho-social delusional disorder, if not psycho-pathology. The wife might have a touch of Stockholm syndrome, if not an entire helping. I don't know if these people harbor any dangerous characteristics, but (to give you an example) Charles Manson likewise suffers from the same type of disorders but with a criminal predisposition. Many people develop this as a coping mechanism.
just me

Pascoag, RI

#66 Jun 11, 2013
demers is currently, 7/2013, hiding in florida. if you would like to know specifics about ANYTHING now or then (but mostly then), just ask. who better to accurately answer your questions then...well, someone who lived it firsthand against their will and one of the few who doesnt have to guess or surmise or interpret or assume, etc. i can give you answers as if you were a fly on the wall.
Concerned Observer

Gulfport, MS

#67 Jul 4, 2013
I have family under his influence. All of this subterfuge is maddening. They need help. To anyone who can help: please contact me at [email protected]
just me

Pascoag, RI

#68 Sep 6, 2013
to concerned observer, i have contacted you at [email protected]
just me

Pascoag, RI

#69 Sep 6, 2013
to speaker of justice, demers is a delusional, bipolar, pitiful individual who blames anyone he can for his own failures. um, first, let me strongly clarify that there were no guns pointed at demers' head, as you so stated. second, if demers' research of nicole's ailment was so thorough he would have found the information about how no amount of physical therapy cannot halt the deterioration of bones (fibrous dysplasia). i find it convenient for demers that he never mentions the gash on nicole's head that had festered for years because he refused to have her medically treated because on november 4, 1984 (an exact date, my you) god would heal it as well as her fibrous dysplasia. hmmm..how that work out? that gash on nicole's head became so infected that it was literally scabbed on her head to the size of half an orange. later, when jacalynn allowed (and administered) medicinal application to the wound that finally,albeit slowly, heal. also odd is that you, via demers, never mentioned that both of his other children (of that time and later children by 'his new wife') also suffered bone abnormalities, though not to any extreme but abnormal nonetheless, an indication that demers' genes passed these deformities on to his children and not caused by any ill behavior (such as drinking alcohol) of jacalynn. tbc
just me

Pascoag, RI

#70 Sep 6, 2013
odd too, that you, via demers, never mention that he was a most violent person prior to him becoming a self-proclaimed prophet of god; beating his (first three) children and jacalynn almost daily. another odd tidbit that you, via demers, forgot to mention was how the three children through his second wife, patricia depalmo, all ran away from their home with him once they reached the age when they realized demers' psychoses. also forgotten was the mention of patricia deserting her own two daughters, who had earlier lost their father, and were then left to be wards of the state, foster children. sadly, when one of patricia's daughter was in an accident, patricia never visited her in the hospital while in critical condition and then did not attend her own daughter's funeral (as she had subsequently died). that's cold patricia. tbc
just me

Pascoag, RI

#71 Sep 6, 2013
i could not be more clear in that any and all claims you, via demers, made regarding daughter danielle and son kirk with sex, lsd (or other drugs), guns, etc., etc., are wholly untrue and simply a poor attempt of demers to support his slandering accusations regarding jacalynn and moreover, made in poor taste. to not only include the names of these supposed derelicts (without their knowledge) but to attach them to such horrendous behaviors publicly is utterly disgusting and supports demers' pathetic attempt to look the hero, yet in truth is merely an instigator toward his own pathetic agenda. further, you, via demers, mention two people died because of jacalynn is not possible. each man or woman is responsible for his or her own actions thereby eradicating jacalynn of any participation in such occurrence; unless, of course, demers is accusing jacalynn herself, by her own hand, an active participant in said occurrence. so let's lay blame where blame is deserved.

please know that to this day demers is still actively accusing all injustices you, speaker of justice via demers, claim were made against him. it's been over 20 years...let it go already. demers should suck it up, write it off as a bad chapter in his life, stop blaming everyone he ever knew for every mistake he was the only who actually made and move on. it is my understanding that he created a new family to replace the one he destroyed, complete with one son and two daughters..perhaps god calculated that too. as i understand, he thought that if he raised these three new children with his (skewed) beliefs that they would mold into his delusions, i mean perfect wade-ites. and how did that work out?

with regard to you, via demers, mentioning irene, it's been said that she (irene) was herself concerned about her son wade since he was a child. although i do not know the theories behind this, but my guess is that she questioned his mental stability and possible instability at an early age. with regard to every other person intimately related to demers' terror as you, via demers, named in your earlier post, why don't you gather some courage of your own and allow them the opportunity to hear such allusions and respond. at least then you a well rounded tale as opposed to being a mere puppet for demers and demers alone.

i pity you, speaker of justice, for buying into demers' irrational delusional self-righteous bizarre and perhaps amusing scheme(s). however, there is no person (i refuse to refer to him as a 'man' since he lacks the necessary factors to be one) on earth that i pity more than wade demers. i just hope he and his crone are beyond the childbearing age so that no further children have to suffer.
just me

Harrisville, RI

#72 Sep 13, 2013
Sandy wrote:
hes good in the sack!
that's what i've heard, and with a woman who wasnt his wife. tsk tsk
Partymonster

Coventry, RI

#73 Jul 14, 2015
ron wrote:
<quoted text>
Walter Demers his real name see his arrest record in
Rhode Island www.courts.state.ri.us
email me at [email protected]
This is the correct url
http://courtconnect.courts.state.ri.us/pls/ri...
Partymonster

Coventry, RI

#74 Jul 14, 2015
Partymonster

Coventry, RI

#75 Jul 14, 2015
Speaker of Justice wrote:
WADE DEMERS SAVED HIS DAUGHTER from being crippled for life or killed—you all have it backwards, and you need to know what really happened.
I am writing this to dispel falsehoods that have been entered on this forum and in many other areas regarding Pastor Wade Demers. There are a number of us here in New England who have viewed extensive, objective documented materials, as well as have spoken with many of the eyewitnesses to these events, among them Pastor Demers himself, and I and others will be writing other things in the future. The material is so voluminous and the slander so extensive that it cannot all be covered here.
Today I choose to begin by addressing one issue, which was brought up on this particular forum, regarding Pastor Demers’ daughter Nicole. What was written and printed here on this forum by a supposed former church member, and in the media, is TOTALLY FALSE—the truth is that the surgery that the doctors and the authorities were going to force on little Nicole was NOT “life-saving”—it would have killed or crippled her. Yes, poor dear souls, you have it backwards. Read on…(Bear with me, because I will have to make a large number of installments due to the fact that each entry on this forum is limited to a certain number of words, and obviously, the truth cannot all be told in one entry. There has been so much slander written about Pastor Demers that it will take quite a bit to tell all of the facts. This one subject is only the tip of the iceberg. But, as they say, a very long journey begins with a single step.)
I would also like to let you know that I have purposely repeated certain details because there is a lot to tell and so for the reader there is a lot to absorb; and in order for me to more effectively dispel the slander, I wanted to make sure that these details were emphasized to counteract the lies that have been told. So, the repetition has been done on purpose. I once had a teacher who told me that repetition was an excellent way to learn anything…and because I want all of those who are willing to learn the truth to do so, I have used repetition.
ALSO, TO ALL OF YOU DETRACTORS AND LIARS WHO HAVE PARTICIPATED IN THE SLANDER, YOU WILL BE EXPOSED. WE WILL BE NAMING NAMES (JUST LIKE YOU’VE NAMED HIS NAME), BECAUSE WE HAVE DONE AND ARE DOING RESEARCH ON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. UP UNTIL NOW, YOU HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HIDE, BUT THAT HAS ENDED. So, get ready! By the way, unlike those of you who commit slander and who lie and repeat gossip, we do research and we talk only facts, documented and objective.
How did he become a pastor?
watchout

Cranston, RI

#76 Jan 1, 2016
I am writing this for the people who will encounter Wade and are left in distress and, for those people who have encountered him already and were left with a heavy spirit.
I listened to Wade for a long time. Basically told me “you are going to hell”. He is very knowledgeable about the Bible and is very adept at synchronizing Bible verses and put them together to validate his mission on this earth. I can refute the fact that what he says it is IN the Bible but it is how he puts this verses together. I will try to write how he operates at least from what I observed and experienced.
I will start out with a verse that helps me in situation like the one I went thru with Wade. 1 Thessalonian 5:21 “But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good; abstain from every form of evil” NASB.
For what I observed Wade will find common ground with you either by commenting on how the churches and Christian today are not teaching the real message of Christ and how Christians today one cannot tell them apart from people in the world, that churches today are teaching a message of “compromise”. If you have been hurt by the Church and mention this to him, he will make lemonade with that. Once he has your interest, once he hooked you in with finding common ground, he will go on “preaching” for hours if you let him. And will also “preach on about the Apostasy”... All Wades says in regards to the Church issue is somewhat true. I have been hurt by the Church but I do not let that alter my walk with Christ. I have met loveless “Christians”, but I do not let that alter my walk with Christ.
watchout

Cranston, RI

#77 Jan 1, 2016
He boasts about the fact he left all his “riches” to serve Christ, he will use this verse Mark 10:21 “one thing you lack, go and sell all you possess, and give to the poor and you shall have treasure in heaven and come and follow me” NASB by the way this is the Bible Wade says you must use because all others are corrupt.
There are many other instances in the Bible, where Jesus did not say “give everything away”. John 8:1-11” He said I do not condemn you either. Go”. Another one Mathew 8:21-22” 22 But Jesus *said to him,“Follow Me, and allow the dead to bury their own dead.” Clearly here The Messiah did not ask him to give away all his riches. I encourage the reader to study the Bible and find more verse on this issue.
Perhaps The Messiah did tell Wade to give away his riches, but because like the rich man, his heart loved money and money was his idol. And probably because Adonai’s process with Wade was to give away everything, Wade now thinks you are not really save until you give away what you have or not have.
Another thing to point out, Wade has an explanation for anything. If you go into a debate with him, you better know the Word of God up and down. Wade has many many years of bible studies, much more than the average person or Christian walking the streets today and much more than some Pastors preaching in the pulpit.
He will try to find a weak point in you (which we all have). It could be about submitting to your husband, if he doesn’t get you with that, it could be about being perfect. He will try to find something, usually he does find it because we are not perfect. For what I could understand only Wade is perfect!
He will tell you all churches and pastors are wrong and without understanding. For what I understood in his “preaching”, Wade is the only one with the real truth in the entire world.
watchout

Cranston, RI

#78 Jan 1, 2016
If your walk with Jesus Christ is weak, and you encounter this man, you will be in the worst mental condition you have ever been. If you are going thru a divorce, death of a loved one, weak minded or perhaps suffer from an illness mental or physical, Wade can do some damage to your soul and mind!
Please do not alter you walk with The Messiah because of this man. Do not get offended when he tells you “you are going to hell”. He is a good talker. Listen to him or not. I would advise to just walk away.
Do not attack him verbally or physically, any type of attack he will take it as a validation of his “apostleship”, and I think this is what he looks for.
If you are the type of person that has had some type of vision, revelation or you have seen the power of God manifest in a supernatural way in your life, do not use this with him to validate your walk with Christ. I am not sure but I think he will probably say it is all work of the devil. I really did not mention this to him, because I wasn’t going to use that as a validation of my walk with The Messiah.
Wade in his “preaching” will mention how he gave all his riches several times, and how now he is poor. To me this sounds like boasting and has the need to mention this to prove that he is a real apostle because he does all this and more. If in fact he has done all that he says, Wade should keep it to himself. Christ is very clear when He says in Mathew 6:1 “Beware of practicing your righteousness before men to be noticed by them; otherwise you have no reward with your Father who is in heaven” NASB. To me it looks like Wades practices his righteousness before men. My message to Wade, keep all that between you and The Messiah. And also But when you give to the poor, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing”.
He will probably tell you at some point about his persecution stories, some of it is very sad but for the people who suffered it… but do not let this take over your emotions. He will mention various things that happened to him that he uses as a validation of his “apostleship”. About Wade living a “humble a life”, I guess one could say yes!, Wade lives a humble life compared to perhaps Donald Trump, but in comparison with people in 3rd world countries and perhaps some in this country he is very rich! Wade is the only persecuted Christian that I know of that takes time off from being persecuted and takes sabbaticals. Wade does travel in his “time off from persecution”. His mission is across America only. I don’t know what Wades plan for the rest of the world is?
For the Atheist and Christians alike who encounter Wade please please! Do not attack him verbally or physically he will use this as a validation of his apostleship. I cannot comment on how Wade approaches Atheist because I don’t know, can only talk about what I observed and experienced with me a Christ follower. He has experienced of his own doing all types of persecution, verbal and physical attacks. Nothing read this well NOTHING that you say to him will shake him. He is used to confrontation and I think this is what he hopes for. By attacking Wade in any way just gives him validation of his mission and apostleship.
watchout

Cranston, RI

#79 Jan 1, 2016
I hope this helps someone out-there who had to deal with Wade. It is very interesting reading the posts above. I wish some of his family member would write something. I do not know Wade and wish to know more about he life prior, before and now. Perhaps not he would probably accuse it as "i am being persecuted again" and use his "speaker of justice" veil to defend himself.
Wade writing styles come thru it is almost like a finger print. Your writing style shows. If you dictate your thoughts to someone to write for you, it still shows.
watchout

Cranston, RI

#80 Jan 1, 2016
just me wrote:
odd too, that you, via demers, never mention that he was a most violent person prior to him becoming a self-proclaimed prophet of god; beating his (first three) children and jacalynn almost daily. another odd tidbit that you, via demers, forgot to mention was how the three children through his second wife, patricia depalmo, all ran away from their home with him once they reached the age when they realized demers' psychoses. also forgotten was the mention of patricia deserting her own two daughters, who had earlier lost their father, and were then left to be wards of the state, foster children. sadly, when one of patricia's daughter was in an accident, patricia never visited her in the hospital while in critical condition and then did not attend her own daughter's funeral (as she had subsequently died). that's cold patricia. tbc
WOW that is very sad. Poor kids they suffered so much.
watchout

Cranston, RI

#81 Jan 1, 2016
ron a wrote:
Wade is an alias.his real name is walter demers
check his criminal record at
www.courts.state.ri.us
email me at [email protected]
re Wade Demers
great!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kugel Mesh Settlements (Jul '11) 11 hr Bella23 912
News Mayor Elorza speaks up for Muslims who feel thr... Nov 24 MUZZIEsWillBeMUZZIEs 7
News Gays and Catholicism: Pope's words open door to... Nov 24 Mike 9
News Office of Veterans Affairs opens on Jefferson B... Nov 22 Veteransforever 2
Review: I Love Kickboxing - North Providence (Nov '13) Nov 17 Kerri B 47
Veterans Day Free Meal -TexasRDHouse-Outback-TJ... Nov 10 veterans day 1
Veterans Day Free Meal -Chilis-TexasRDHouse-Out... Nov 10 veterans day 1

Central Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Central Falls Mortgages