Pawtucket police ID the two people ki...

Pawtucket police ID the two people killed in Sunday crash

There are 3 comments on the Providence Journal story from Oct 4, 2010, titled Pawtucket police ID the two people killed in Sunday crash. In it, Providence Journal reports that:

The two people killed in a Sunday afternoon one-car accident in Pawtucket have been identified.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Providence Journal.

MrClaydale

Providence, RI

#1 Oct 4, 2010
Unfortunately two died and one is critically injured. The 21 year old passenger, from the backseat fled, before police. I am sure that he was not running late for church. Why would someone leave their "boys" behind and run. He may not be on the loving side of the law or illegal. That is what that smells like.
Luis

United States

#2 Oct 5, 2010
With u people there always has to be a rasist comment..!! Soo sad u people are like that..!! 2 people dead is not something to joke about. What if it would of been one of ur family members???THINK ABOUT IT
Sarah

United States

#3 Oct 5, 2010
Actually I know these people from their home town in Guatemala. The one that ran away is a gang member in Guatemala and has committed is not a really good person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Burrillville Teacher Arraigned on Assault Charg... (Feb '09) Tue madmike 35
jen barako ACADIA pharma arrested for drug poss... Sun smithy104 1
News Man Convicted Of Third Sex Offense May 25 Just me 1
Kugel Mesh Settlements (Jul '11) May 23 Bbb23 639
Where is Darin the Barber? (Feb '13) May 23 Darin follower 3
News Rhode Island laws allow 16-year-old strippers, ... (Jan '10) May 18 Sally 82
Warwick man arrested for attempted rape (Mar '13) May 17 rickr 6
More from around the web

Central Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]