new "senator" stiffs taxpayers, eats ...

new "senator" stiffs taxpayers, eats at state expense, screws blue cross

Posted in the Central Falls Forum

rhody351

Riverside, RI

#1 Nov 10, 2008
newly elected, not sworn in crowley today shows what she is about.

she didn't show for a city council meeting, where she is collecting her pay, and free blue cross to dine on foods at the mederteraneo in providence.

those council people who put here there have not been held accountable. they should dock her pay.

lazy ass should have gone to the meeting after the caucus.
rhody351

Riverside, RI

#2 Nov 10, 2008
central falls city council missed their betty crowley tonight while she dined at the mediterano restaurant on federal hill.

betty crowley who is still collecting her council pay and free city blue cross missed her council meeting to eat free at tax payer state expense.

she could have madeboth meetings, but miss self important prefered to laught in the face of the taxpayer and council colleages.

how long can this go on??
rhody351

Riverside, RI

#3 Nov 10, 2008
council meeting tonight.
council president william benson doesn't comment on his daughter, rhoda, who is named in the law suit in her capacity as police dispatcher.

billy, why no comment on the mulit million dollar law suit.

what a switch, usually bill benson sues central falls. wow. taxpayers, what is this going to cost???????
rhody351

Riverside, RI

#4 Nov 10, 2008
i watched the city council meeting tonight

why didn't the city go out to bid??? marie twohey is the city clerk, purchasing agent.

did anyone get campaign contributions from this non bid vendor???who is it???? who selected???
check with marie and the campaign finance division of the secretary of states office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ri Dept. of Health Leslie A Nolan lies under oa... 3 hr Anonymous Co-Worker 5
the goddam jews are to blame 23 hr BUD FOX 1
News R.I. House panel debates expungement of multipl... (Apr '09) Aug 26 Keb 2
Furniture Depot RI Owner Mukesh Tandon Sells R... Aug 23 Nira Iacobbo 2
Do girls like to get their ass licked (Sep '15) Aug 19 Melon3491 3
Kugel Mesh Settlements (Jul '11) Aug 16 jimbo 822
Club body center Aug 14 JLp 1

Central Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance