Michael Moller charged with tax fraud !!!

Posted in the Central Falls Forum

Since: Jan 09

South Dennis, MA

#2 Jun 9, 2010
Watch out for this guy,,, Michael Moller is scamming people into putting up all the money for the tile job with a bullshit story and then not doing the work. Most of his victim's have been in R,I but he live's in Fallriver. Michael think's he can get away with his scam by living in Mass and scamming in R,I. MIchael need's money to gamble with, he will screw you over and think nothing of it. Just another day for Michael, He's a bigtime scumbag, and a skidmark on the underware of society. Dave

South Dennis, MA

#3 Jun 9, 2010
Submitted: Friday, October 09, 2009
nortel777
N. Smithfield, Rhode Island
USA
Ripoff Report.
I hired Michael Moller to do a complete bathroom rip out of the old mud and steel mesh walls. It was to include all new plumbing from the second floor to the basement. Install all new blue board walls and ceiling and plaster. He was to provide the tile for the walls and floor with installation and provide the specific fixtures I had chosen for the tub, sink and toilet.
I gave him a deposit of $2000. He came back in 2 days to go over the work again. I added additional work and gave him another check for 2775.00. He called me 2 days later with a strange request. He told me this story about how he got a large tile job in Newport, RI and decided to go in partners with someone else. He ordered the materials and his partners check bounced. If he could not come up with the money needed to pay for the materials, he would lose out on the job which was worth $26,000. And still have to pay the re-stocking fees.
He said he spoke with his lawyer, and that if I payed the balance of my job, he could offer me a $4000 rebate within 10 days of my jobs completion. I agreed and gave him the balance so the job was paid in full.
Long story short, he did the bathroom rip out and the plumber plumbed new plumbing to the basement. I met with the carpenter who was scheduled to start work on Tuesday. That morning,Mike called me and asked me for a favor. He said he did not have the money to pay for the sheet rock. And if I could pay for it until he check cleared at the end of the week. I told him I was paid and full and would not.
I haven't seen him since. I have been without a bathroom for over 3 weeks. I have had to hire another carpenter to finish the work. I still have to buy my fixtures and hire a tile man to tile the room. And a plumber to install the fixtures.
This man never paid the plumber for the work he did and is very angry! And I am out $8775.00.
He should be put in jail. He should not be able to get away with this rip off!

South Dennis, MA

#4 Jun 11, 2010
Randal Moller and Michael Moller conned me out of $ 130,000 promising to pay the money back. I borrowed the money againt my home with a 15 year loan. when Randal's plan to open a buisiness didn't work he packed his stuff, moved away and left his me with all the debt. Randal Moller is a thief and scumbag. Watch out for this piece of crap. He and his wife Lisa Moller like to go to strip club's and spend money on lap dances and go to party's to pick up other couples for sex. All they care about is getting money and there own sexual gratification. Much more to come.
danger dave

South Dennis, MA

#6 Feb 28, 2011
Michael Moller, "convicted of fraud in income tax scheme" BOSTON A Fall River man was convicted Monday in federal court after issuing false Forms W-2 in an attempt to generate fraudulently inflated refunds from the Internal Revenue Service.

Michael J. Moller, 32, pleaded guilty to aiding and assisting in the filing of false tax returns and obstructing and impeding the IRS.

In 2007, Moller owned Continental Movers Inc. He devised a scheme whereby he issued false Forms W-2 to employees and others that reflected inflated amounts of wages and withholding. When these false W-2s were incorporated into personal income tax returns, it caused the IRS to issue refunds that those taxpayers would not have received otherwise. Michael Moller and his cohorts who included his father and mother Randal and Lisa Moller plus his brother Richard Moller, then shared the illegal refunds.

Judge Tauro scheduled sentencing for May 17. Moller faces up to three years imprisonment to be followed by one year of supervised release and a $250,000 fine
concerned citizen

Attleboro, MA

#7 Mar 19, 2011
watch out for randy and his kids michael moller, dick moller and eric moller, they will steal your life and run. COWARDS
devastated alice

Pawtucket, RI

#8 Mar 24, 2011
concerned citizen wrote:
watch out for randy and his kids michael moller, dick moller and eric moller, they will steal your life and run. COWARDS
Iam a recent victem of mikes and i am now bankrupt and may have to foreclose please,give me some advice i have been depressed and am trying to pull myself together, he wiped me out for over 200,000; i know i was niave but i trusted him; now i have nothing and have tried to kill myself he took my soul,my money i need help, i don't know where to start but i need closure and vengence.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9 Mar 31, 2011
devastated alice wrote:
<quoted text>
Iam a recent victem of mikes and i am now bankrupt and may have to foreclose please,give me some advice i have been depressed and am trying to pull myself together, he wiped me out for over 200,000; i know i was niave but i trusted him; now i have nothing and have tried to kill myself he took my soul,my money i need help, i don't know where to start but i need closure and vengence.
I'm so so sorry for your loss. I believe Michael turned himself into officials earlier this week, and is being held pending an April 12th hearing at Barnstable District court. I don't know if he has or will post bail. You need to face him. Please setup an account here and please message me - I'm one of his victims and am happy to talk to you.

South Dennis, MA

#10 Apr 2, 2011
Hi guys ; I went to Michael's feb,24th court date and he didnt show , and now he's in Worcester Correctional-Facility . April,12th they will set a new trial date and I hope he get's no bail for failure to appear . I'm so sorry to hear about devastated alice , Please talk to the police and
District Attorney's office and get some justice and please message me also if I can help in any way .

Since: Aug 10

Pawtucket, RI

#11 Apr 15, 2011
devastated alice wrote:
<quoted text>
If you file a police report in Pawtucket it may be best to have an attorney so that
"RIGL 11-41-11.1 Unlawful appropriation" can be enforced. It is key that the local PD determine that a crime has occured. This is a law that the RI Contractors Board has used.
My experience with the PD is that they tend to down play the issue since a contract was involved. This is B.S.. When you have been ripped-off, you know it.
I have found that the RI Attorney General's Office can default to the local PD decision and tell you it is a civil issue (when it is not).
The RICRB has limited powers (social/civil). This maybe the best method.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NO CANADA OIL to TX-OK! Wed NO CANADA OIL TO ... 1
Kugel Mesh Settlements (Jul '11) Nov 25 Beza 550
New to Warwick Rhode Island Nov 24 Jake 2
Review: Dine Out Tonight Club Inc Nov 23 maria lanning 1
Coming Attractions for A Thanksgiving Diet of D... Nov 20 Culture Auditor 1
Pop Up Santa in Providence Nov 19 meljenn 1
Review: Rudman Kenneth J DDS Nov 18 bestserviceapplia... 15
Central Falls Dating
Find my Match

Central Falls People Search