Kinsley details Flight 93 memorial work

A joint venture between local company Kinsley Construction and another Pennsylvania firm has received an $11.6 million deal to help build the Flight 93 memorial in Somerset County, Kinsley said this week. Full Story
john doe 000069

Mount Holly, NJ

#1 Nov 11, 2009
I bet this story makes you lazy overpaid union workers happy. I am glad a worthless labor union didn't get to build the memorial. Labor unions need to be shut down.
Bill

Eatontown, NJ

#2 Nov 11, 2009
To bad Kinsley can never get a project done on tim eor on budget.
Well

Camp Hill, PA

#3 Nov 11, 2009
Let us hope Kinsley "potholes in 18 months" is not responsible for paving the roads.
Computer Steve

Lancaster, PA

#4 Nov 11, 2009
hopefully Kinsley doesnt do a half ass job on this project like he did on the new courthouse building with its leaky windows.
Computer Steve

Lancaster, PA

#5 Nov 11, 2009
you're a dope. unions themselves don't contract to build things. the companies who hire union labor do! I agree that unions are full of lazy people. Thats why Harley is paying them back for the strike 2 yrs ago now.
john doe 000069 wrote:
I bet this story makes you lazy overpaid union workers happy. I am glad a worthless labor union didn't get to build the memorial. Labor unions need to be shut down.
Semi-literate

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Nov 12, 2009
john doe 000069 wrote:
Yeah, Hitler had a thing about unions too. You are in excellent company.
BTW, Kinsley owns both union and non-union shops so he can outbid anyone on anything. Kinda sounds like interfering with the free trade process, doesn't it? Or do you agree that 21st Century Robber Barons who keep the super-rich that way are a good thing for the average American family?
Bill

Eatontown, NJ

#7 Nov 12, 2009
Semi-literate wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Hitler had a thing about unions too. You are in excellent company.
BTW, Kinsley owns both union and non-union shops so he can outbid anyone on anything. Kinda sounds like interfering with the free trade process, doesn't it? Or do you agree that 21st Century Robber Barons who keep the super-rich that way are a good thing for the average American family?
Name one company Kinsley owns that is UNION. Non of his companies are union.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hastert Recalls Sept. 11, 2001 Evacuation of th... Oct 21 cancer suxs 2
Old Citya s New Parisian Flower Shop/Wedding Fl... Jun '14 AddySmith 1
A Solomon Roach violin. May '14 Lonnie Roach 1
Charles F. Murawsky (Apr '14) Apr '14 Paula 1
State police crack 2003 East Brady robbery (May '07) Mar '14 This is too funny 20
Encounter at sea (Oct '13) Oct '13 hank 1
Unbelievable: 9/11 Flight 93 Memorial Closed Du... (Oct '13) Oct '13 911 flight 93 Sha... 1
Central City Dating
Find my Match

Central City Jobs

Central City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Central City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Central City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]