Who is the biggest MANWHORE in Muhlen...
EMT12

Paducah, KY

#46 Aug 19, 2010
Jeff aint no queer trust me on this one i know!
robert

Earlington, KY

#47 Aug 19, 2010
wade griggs....will do anybody...man or woman
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#48 Aug 20, 2010
boobs wrote:
tonya needs to be on that other sight called big hoes. vaught told me he will always love some chick named helen.
So true Thomas is a good person.
Muhlenberg Resident

Dunmor, KY

#49 Aug 20, 2010
WTF wrote:
KEVIN KEITH!!! HE LIKES THEM MILITARY WH*RES!!
How about Ashley Strader and Brandi Williams.... Oh my bad they might be female... well maybe. Either Way I guess it would be a tie between them for the biggest MANWHORE.
Muhlenberg Resident

Dunmor, KY

#50 Aug 20, 2010
Original wrote:
Since everyone seems to think its so much fun to run down women how about we talk about the men? Who is the biggest MANWHORE that you know??
You must have slept with several married men to get the title in which you no longer want. Don't be bitter at what you are now known as... embrace it because this is who you are. Ones self is the cause of reaction... not other people.
abc

Central City, KY

#51 Aug 20, 2010
grow_up wrote:
<quoted text>LET ME GUESS YOUR THE WIFE HE SCREWED OVER!
Dang grow_up the caps letters and font really make it look like you were the one who started this post.... just sayin
BAHAHAHA

Birmingham, AL

#52 Aug 20, 2010
haha wrote:
vance turnage and brandon doss
Brandon is Gay and in jail and vance turnage is just plain a liar and nasty who ever would lay with that needs to go to Tuckers and plan their funeral
EMT12

United States

#53 Aug 20, 2010
I heard him and karen are having trouble.. I would have him anytime.
whatever

Greenville, KY

#54 Aug 20, 2010
jeff mcWHOREter
biggest man hoooooooo
bullsh

White Plains, KY

#55 Aug 20, 2010
Tyrone2. he loves all the ladies and even some of the guys.
betty

White Plains, KY

#56 Aug 21, 2010
wade griggs gets my vote....is is the best
Don

Detroit, MI

#57 Aug 21, 2010
Jeff Greenwood is a queer and don't 4 get it
sillyness

Greenville, KY

#58 Aug 22, 2010
This site is always talking about people and I'm sure that most every one on here don't know the people they are talking about. I find it funny that the post about the biggest manwhore that this Tonya posted was Thomas Vaught. She should know considering he was married when she got with him to begin with. Then because someone posted that Thomas said that he would always love someone named Helen then all of a sudden the next two comments was calling her a slut. How amazing that the topic went from who's the biggest manwhore and when Tonya posted Thomas Vaught and someone commented that he loved someone else then all of a sudden it flipped to Helen being a big whore. Well I'd like to correct that....Helen is married. She once was married to Thomas Vaught and Tonya started seeing him and he left her for Tonya. You don't ever see Helen out running in bars or anywhere for that matter. She is happily married and has been with the same man for the last 7 going on 8yrs. But yes I guess that considers her a nasty ho from Cleaton. So please when you start a topic on here make sure you have all your facts together. Not just gossip which you know is what Muhlenberg County wants to read!!!!
What do you want

Greenville, KY

#59 Aug 22, 2010
Just wonderin is there any gay manwhores here in the county, if so, how can I find them?????
sluttybitch

Central City, KY

#60 Aug 22, 2010
I vote Thomas Forsythe is... hes the best n bed i ever had...ladies please look him up!!!
M Vaught

Auburn, KY

#61 Aug 22, 2010
sillyness wrote:
This site is always talking about people and I'm sure that most every one on here don't know the people they are talking about. I find it funny that the post about the biggest manwhore that this Tonya posted was Thomas Vaught. She should know considering he was married when she got with him to begin with. Then because someone posted that Thomas said that he would always love someone named Helen then all of a sudden the next two comments was calling her a slut. How amazing that the topic went from who's the biggest manwhore and when Tonya posted Thomas Vaught and someone commented that he loved someone else then all of a sudden it flipped to Helen being a big whore. Well I'd like to correct that....Helen is married. She once was married to Thomas Vaught and Tonya started seeing him and he left her for Tonya. You don't ever see Helen out running in bars or anywhere for that matter. She is happily married and has been with the same man for the last 7 going on 8yrs. But yes I guess that considers her a nasty ho from Cleaton. So please when you start a topic on here make sure you have all your facts together. Not just gossip which you know is what Muhlenberg County wants to read!!!!
You people don't know a damn thing about Helen. I loved her then when she was married to Thomas and I love her now. And yes she called me her mother- in - law and even though she not officially in my family anymore, she will always be my daughter- in -law. And alway hold a special place in my heart. So shut the hell up about her. I do know how to go about finding out who post on this sight. Have you ever herd of the phrase.(SLANDER)
boobs

Greenville, KY

#62 Aug 23, 2010
M Vaught wrote:
<quoted text>
You people don't know a damn thing about Helen. I loved her then when she was married to Thomas and I love her now. And yes she called me her mother- in - law and even though she not officially in my family anymore, she will always be my daughter- in -law. And alway hold a special place in my heart. So shut the hell up about her. I do know how to go about finding out who post on this sight. Have you ever herd of the phrase.(SLANDER)
Yes, as a matter of fact, I have heard of the WORD 'slander'. It's not a PHRASE. Topix is a place where everyone comes to tell their OPINIONS about people and things going on around them. When someone is stating their OPINION about someone else, that is not SLANDER! They would have to say that what they are stating is a FACT, which I did not state in my OPINION about Helen. I have read a whole lot worse comments about other people on Topix. So, I don't care if you know how to go about "finding out who posts on this 'SITE'"! However, I do want to apologize for what I said about Helen because I have found out since I posted my OPINION about her that she is not the same person that I was thinking about. I am truly sorry for mixing her up with this skank that lives in Cleaton. Helen Jeffers is NOT the NASTY HO that I said she was in my earlier post. I do know who she is, though, and she is a FAITHFUL, ONE-MAN WOMAN. She has stood by her man 110% even when he(Jimmy Dale Jeffers) cheated on her on numerous occasions. This information did come from a reliable source, but I am not stating it as a FACT either. Helen Jeffers is a HELL OF A WOMAN! She puts up with a whole lot more than I ever would. That's what being a good wife is all about.......STANDING BY YOUR MAN!
boobs

Greenville, KY

#63 Aug 23, 2010
sillyness wrote:
I just want to apologize for the comment that I made earlier about Helen Jeffers. I am truly sorry for what I said. I really had Helen confused with someone else from Cleaton. I wish I hadn't said what I said, but since I can't delete it off of here, I can only say "I'M SORRY"...I am pretty sure that anyone that does know Helen knows that what I said earlier is not at all true. Helen has always gotten the raw end of the deal (from what I hear). She is a HELL OF A WOMAN! KUDOS 2 HELEN!
Nice Try

Dunmor, KY

#64 Aug 23, 2010
boobs wrote:
<quoted text>I just want to apologize for the comment that I made earlier about Helen Jeffers. I am truly sorry for what I said. I really had Helen confused with someone else from Cleaton. I wish I hadn't said what I said, but since I can't delete it off of here, I can only say "I'M SORRY"...I am pretty sure that anyone that does know Helen knows that what I said earlier is not at all true. Helen has always gotten the raw end of the deal (from what I hear). She is a HELL OF A WOMAN! KUDOS 2 HELEN!
Exactly who did you think they were talking about and how many Helens do you know that live in Cleaton? Whatever!
the goods

Greenville, KY

#65 Aug 24, 2010
The biggest manwhores I've been coming across in central city is paul vance. he does anything that can walk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
saint vincent (May '15) 9 hr National 12
Barbie Oliver and Jason Vicks (Aug '11) 10 hr BWhaha 6
The South 18 hr Ky 3
Dustin darr Tue Blah blah blah 1
Does anyone know anything about Jason Vick Mon Shan26 1
Samantha Gibson Aug 27 Bbw32 2
Susan morris Aug 26 Former Student 7

Central City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance