Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

just some one wrote:
I personally know Ricky and Patty and their mom. Ricky has his faults but who doesn't. He is still a great friend. He and I have been friends for years now and he has been there as a friend to my and my son when we needed him and done what he could to help. His sis Patty is a great person. People judge before they get to know her. And as for their mom, she is a sweet heart. She would do just about anything to help some one. Ricky does have kids and some he doesn't have anything to do with but thats not by choice. But he is a good and faithful friend. I personally wouldn't trade his friendship for anything.
look people yall dont know the real me i have kids but dont have nothing to do with them because their mothers wont let me i was a player for long time but i grow up aas for my mom and sister yall can leave them the fuck out of things some one think you for what you had to say give me a call at 12709310015 i would like to know who you are
ricky romand

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

someone give me a call 12709310015
bob

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

you spelled your last name wrong,it's romans guess it's not really you huh !!!!
shinner 69er

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

bob wrote:
you spelled your last name wrong,it's romans guess it's not really you huh !!!!
yea its me what of it
lil bit

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

yeah ricky can be a player and even an butt but i wonder how many of yall look in the dang mirror and fail to relize how big of a hippacrit you are and yet talk crap about him. You expect a 19 year old not to be a player and yet how many of you know the true ricky???
Justice

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

He's in jail now. You can see it on the detention centers site.
family

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

That what drugs will cause u to do
poppi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

He's a rappest. he rapped his little 7 yr old cousin after beating him with a baseball bat.
tipper gore

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

poppi wrote:
He's a rappest. he rapped his little 7 yr old cousin after beating him with a baseball bat.
Was it an inappropriate rap for a 7 year old, you know they put warning labels on music. They should put them on baseball bats also.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min DITCH MITCH 150,082
Scarlett Sumner "good/bad?" 8 hr hater 4
erika filback 9 hr weird 11
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 14 hr Yoda-byte-me 1,031
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 22 hr Republicans Are S... 16,124
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 23 hr BIG_STEVIE 463
Baby color Wed CCresident 38

Search the Central City Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Central City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Central City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••