First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lol

Princeton, KY

#95 Jan 19, 2013
Nicole wrote:
That is the truth I dated Seth till I found out the hard way he has herpes. And he tried to get me to do a three way with his fat disgusting dad. Rudy is a pervert he likes very young girls.
Just when I thought I could not think you were a bigger idiot you get on here and admit to getting herpes from somone you have been trashing for being scummy. OMG you had sex with someone scumy and are telling it?????????? Darwin would be proud!!
mistakes

Princeton, KY

#98 Jan 20, 2013
Nicole wrote:
<quoted text> I made HUGE mistake guess you've never done that?? What u need to consider is shit runs down hill so it will make it to u soon
my guess if you make a lot of mistakes. By the way I am so far uphill from you aint nothing rolling down on me.
eyemall

Central City, KY

#102 Jan 29, 2013
Nasty wrote:
I thought u were talking bout his most recent blunder. When he got caught messin with Fay kimmel. He lost Lorraine and all her millions. after that he found one on the web. She already left him
HA! is this Willy Kimmels wife?
Dick head

Owensboro, KY

#104 Jan 31, 2013
Well if bubba can dance I can to so if u think u can fire me up bring it cause its been brought to you u can't do shit without your daddy baby boy don't hide in the white trucks or jeep just stop and get some
yawn

Paducah, KY

#107 Feb 1, 2013
Bobbie wrote:
Seth if ur so tuff why didn't u or ur daddy do anything when Ricky slapped u at the purple onion?
Come on bobbie man up and go talk to seth and rudy in person instead of being bobbie badass on this site.
Sound like

Owensboro, KY

#109 Feb 1, 2013
They call me Ricky bobby shake &bake nanny
lol

Hopkinsville, KY

#111 Feb 2, 2013
Bobbie wrote:
Be glad to but as anyone knows they won't face anyone! My man slapped Seth and he punked out. But give your name and I will have Ricky come see you.
You are real tough here, why not just man up and go see seth or rudy. You are on here shooting your big mouth and seem to know where they live and work go see them. why you hiding behind this ricky guy? sounds like you are real tough with someone standing in front of you to protect you.
Sound like

Owensboro, KY

#112 Feb 2, 2013
Well it sounds like somebody did man up and slapped some one don't sound like nobody's hidden from them
yawn

Madisonville, KY

#113 Feb 2, 2013
Sound like wrote:
Well it sounds like somebody did man up and slapped some one don't sound like nobody's hidden from them
looks like you don't have much of a comprehension level, bobbie the loudmouth is the one blowing big but if you read all the words he aint doing shit he is letting ricky do it for him.

my whole point is, and try to understand this I don't know any of the people involved and do not give a rat's ass about any of them, but if you want to be a man go to the person you have a problem with and talk to them. Don't be shooting off your mouth here makes you come across like a little baby.

man up america!
yawn

Hopkinsville, KY

#115 Feb 2, 2013
Bobbie wrote:
Silly boy. I can't be a man I'm a WOMAN you are the dumbass. Can't YOU comprehend that???? If you don't care. Don't read it.
my guess is you get confused for a man often, not much of a man but certainly no lady! what a loser you are.
Well

Owensboro, KY

#118 Feb 3, 2013
Just tell me Ricky did u birth slap the boy or not give full details
yawn

Cadiz, KY

#124 Feb 3, 2013
you folks are so inbreed it's almost not even sporting to jerk you around!
yawn

Princeton, KY

#127 Feb 4, 2013
In out in out wrote:
<quoted text>We are "inbreed" you are an ignorant yap
finally you guys pick up on a mispelled word, was beginning to wonder if you ever would!
omg

United States

#128 Feb 10, 2013
I CANT BELIEVE NOBODY HAS SAID ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED LAST NITE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
central city rats 9 hr For real 38
Eddies auto repair 9 hr putthatinyourpipe 13
name???? 21 hr Jason 8
jordan Whitaker Thu secret admirer 1
opioid Wed catelynn jenner 11
back pain Wed inpain 7
Robin Arnold Wed Hahaha 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Central City Mortgages