Truck drivers wife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

My husband came home upset because apparently this horrible man has parked semi trailers in the parking lot of the burger shack to keep truck drivers from pulling in there. This is the only place my husband can pull in and eat a quick,and hot meal.
Another truck driver

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

It's a shame!!! Did you not know he owns all of Drakesboro?
Another truck driver_3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

He thinks he does. He don't own shit. Just debt. He's a piece of shit has took a lot of people for money. He will get what's coming to him
Loveing family

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Well that why he burn down the flower shop plus burnt the building across the road from his house Seth will probably burn his house down when finished building it it amazing how u can do so much and get by with it but one thing is for sure he will never serve alcohol in central city ha ha
jEALOUS

Lewisburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

He owns it...duh...why should he let other people use it....
angel2005

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Wow. What is Ralph Vicks connection to the Cundiff woman??

Several years ago, Cundiff and his old lady seperated and the old lady bought his daughters house until they got back together..Sounds like to me she went crying to Vick again. He must like her most people he just tells them. You married them I didnt. He is a jerk to most people and he only like the rich people...Even though the middle class pay for their divorces too.

Not enough decent paying jobs and drug money is easy money...Will never change until we have some decent paying jobs around here.
Ha ha

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Think there wee wees must be little because they can't keep a women maybe a man but not a chick Can't even keep there wife's think Seth ex is hot but I guess stover putting the coal to her
angel2005

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Nasty wrote:
They didn't get back together. Rudy tried to hit on a lady at malones and she shot him down last week. Rudy gets his women on the web, because nobody in town wants a fat disgusting low life or a herpe infested Seth in their life. Believe me when I tell u they r done. Haul some more junk off to make payroll girls and thanks for the money.
About 17 yrs ago, Rudy and wife were seperated. Not long after, they got back together. While they were seperated, she lived in Ralph's daughters former house and later reconciled.
a question

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

wtf does the judge executive have to do with law enforcement, or prosecution?
a question

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

just how does the sheriff or prosecutor fall under the direcion of the judge executive? You are confused about the branches of govt. Please explain and use really little words so I will understand and you do not strain yourselves. And yes I really know what I am talking about on this one, trust me!
a question

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I believe I have stirred up the trailer park residents! lol

Please include your tooth to tattoo ratio when responding. If you are unfamiliar with what a ratio is just let me know I will explain it to you.
a question

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Dearest Nicole:

You just proved my point. Thank you.

Please post the tooth to tattoo ratio and your real name I will be glad to talk to your man in person when he sobers up.
a question

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Jerry, I know my government structure very well and some about the law. I am actually completely unfamiliar with the whole rudy cundiff stuff was reading to see what was going on and justed asked a simple question which created a bit of a stir among the simple minded. I am still waiting on an intelligent answer to my original question. I have no idea who rudy cundiff is and really don't care. It is obvious nobody was able to answer my question so the great minds of muhlenberg counties trailer park think tank came back with their usual response.

Nicole: Still going to need tooth to tattoo ration so if you will provide me the number of each I will calculate this for you. You don't need my name I promised that if you give me your name I will take it from there. Apparently you are a bit shy about giving out your name which I would think given your interest in mine you would be happy to provide. Are you serious about your man talking to me or not? Let me know if you need help counting.
a question

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Jerry wrote:
Very well done "a question" I don't think " Nicole" will be saying much more. If that is her real name, I'm not sure about ur question, nor do I care, I can handle my own problems. This will be the last response I make to u, since u want to hide behind a fake name.
oh come on answer one more question, since you don't like fake names tell me yours. I mean jerry doesn't tell us who you are does it. I am Roy.
a question

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Jerry wrote:
I can get it "two" ha ha. And Roy , how many Roy's are there.
how many jerry's are there you are the one talking about hiding behind a fake name and wanting a name so i gave you just as much of my name as you gave me of yours.
a question

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Nicole wrote:
My mans name is bobby pointer. Wanna meet him b...h ! He says anytime if u can get out of ur tent and post a real name. If not I am done. And jerry u think I don't know who u r. Bobby says u can get it two.
Will be looking forward to it, but still need the tooth to tattoo ratio sweetheart.
a question

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Yep, thought so. well was fun, take care.
a question

Nortonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

ok tammy let's see if you are full of hot air or actually know who I am. feel free to reveal my name sweetheart! I love it when a couple of trailer park phd's can tell over the internet who they are talking to. My guess is you have a system of bud cans, skoal cans, and cig. butts connected together in some high tech redneck device that shows you who you are talking to.

come on tammy out me!
w cat

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Truck drivers wife wrote:
My husband came home upset because apparently this horrible man has parked semi trailers in the parking lot of the burger shack to keep truck drivers from pulling in there. This is the only place my husband can pull in and eat a quick,and hot meal.
their is still room . he dont own the 50 feet from the center of the road the shack.
last name

Nortonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

hey jerry how did you handle it? also noticed you never told roy your last name. come on mr mouth back up what you say.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Central City Forum right now

Search the Central City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Muhlenberg County Man Pleads Not Guilty To Abus... 27 min sherry 46
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 48 min scirocco 146,294
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 7 hr Ashby 26,189
Suspicious Fire at Central City Movie Theater 8 hr wtf 3
Brittany Pentecost 8 hr BLUGH 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 11 hr hollerrat 16,117
Billy Fields 12 hr Hehe 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Central City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Central City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE