Next Last
curious

Lexington, KY

#1 May 12, 2011
Anyone know anything about her?
curious

Lexington, KY

#2 May 12, 2011
So how long have you and the crackhead Ms. Nolan been friends? Do they need to be checking into your activities? Seems like you keep and defend some interesting people.
Cephus

Gilbertsville, KY

#3 May 12, 2011
Whitney is a very nice person even if her and her crackhead Ms Nolan are friends.
lol

Casey, IL

#4 May 12, 2011
Gets better and better. She's got a page of her own. Her cousin tiffany is on the greenville forum
WHITNEY BARBER

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 May 13, 2011
Yea Im friends with Cathy I was defending her because people was calling her a bad mom and people dont understand that she could get her kids took from her over people gossiping on the computer, I take up for my friends and family yea my cousin is on the greenville forum so what?? I took up for her shes family. I take up for myself my family and my friends. Thanks Cephus who ever you are. And for curious yea I got on this stupid site yesterday to defend my cousin Ricky Barber and then I saw my friend and cousin being talked about and thats me I just take up for my family!!!
We have been friends since 2009. You had to make a page for me just cause I defended my family and friend crazy!!
Logic

Dunmor, KY

#6 May 13, 2011
WHITNEY BARBER wrote:
Yea Im friends with Cathy I was defending her because people was calling her a bad mom and people dont understand that she could get her kids took from her over people gossiping on the computer, I take up for my friends and family yea my cousin is on the greenville forum so what?? I took up for her shes family. I take up for myself my family and my friends. Thanks Cephus who ever you are. And for curious yea I got on this stupid site yesterday to defend my cousin Ricky Barber and then I saw my friend and cousin being talked about and thats me I just take up for my family!!!
We have been friends since 2009. You had to make a page for me just cause I defended my family and friend crazy!!
I am just being logical but I don't think that this gossip site will be the reason for her to lose her kids. I think it will lean more toward her being in the system so much. It is her actions, not what people are saying that will be held against her. People talk crap all of the time. It doesn't make it true. Even though Ricki is your family, most of the things people say about him, have been true. I know him and he has serious problems. You can take up for him and your friend all you want. People are still going to talk. It's Muhlenberg County.
So What

Auburn, KY

#7 May 13, 2011
Who cares
verywellsaid

United States

#8 May 14, 2011
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just being logical but I don't think that this gossip site will be the reason for her to lose her kids. I think it will lean more toward her being in the system so much. It is her actions, not what people are saying that will be held against her. People talk crap all of the time. It doesn't make it true. Even though Ricki is your family, most of the things people say about him, have been true. I know him and he has serious problems. You can take up for him and your friend all you want. People are still going to talk. It's Muhlenberg County.
people like Cathy and her live in and this Whitney never change they wanna whine and cry about people talking about them but never once stop and Think... "hey maybe I need to change my way of life.. they wanna blame everyone else but themselves. Grow the " F" up already! Nobody owes u people sh*t! Get jobs and stop stealin get off welfare and be grown ups! The people on here voicing their opions well voicing the truth will not be the reason she loses her children its her being a worthless drug addict and thief! Oh and having them around someone like Jason strader won't help her case any!
WHITNEY BARBER

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 May 16, 2011
You dont know shit about my life for one I dont have kids for two I have a job for three im not a pussy I type my real name so if you wanna take the time to type what you think is "FACTS" then take the time to grow up n b a woman or man and type your name. Everyone makes mistakes yea some people make points yes ricky lies he is very good at it but people wanna judge him when he was hiring drugies to work for him was my point, I dont cry about nobody talking about me cause I dont care people can talk its muhlenberg county but the facts wasnt said, people talk but talk bs cause they dont know how I live my life!! But see I dont cry about mouth talkers like you "VERY WELL SAID" I meet them in the street if they have a big promblem but thats only for people that type there name Im not gonna even worry about a pussy who cant even type there real name!!
verywellsaid

Cadiz, KY

#10 May 17, 2011
WHITNEY BARBER wrote:
You dont know shit about my life for one I dont have kids for two I have a job for three im not a pussy I type my real name so if you wanna take the time to type what you think is "FACTS" then take the time to grow up n b a woman or man and type your name. Everyone makes mistakes yea some people make points yes ricky lies he is very good at it but people wanna judge him when he was hiring drugies to work for him was my point, I dont cry about nobody talking about me cause I dont care people can talk its muhlenberg county but the facts wasnt said, people talk but talk bs cause they dont know how I live my life!! But see I dont cry about mouth talkers like you "VERY WELL SAID" I meet them in the street if they have a big promblem but thats only for people that type there name Im not gonna even worry about a pussy who cant even type there real name!!
funny how u get riled up over something that u say isn't the truth.. lol
verywellsaid

Rochester, KY

#11 May 18, 2011
Trash takes up for trash...they stick together!!!
lol

Cadiz, KY

#12 May 19, 2011
verywellsaid wrote:
Trash takes up for trash...they stick together!!!
all the way to the welfare line
Whitney Barber

Greenville, KY

#13 May 20, 2011
Yea bitches I have no kids but I get a welfare check so big I think Im gonna start giving money out to random people, damn whats wrong with the state of kentucky to give someone a big ass welfare check who doesnt even have any kids???????
lol

United States

#14 May 20, 2011
Whitney Barber wrote:
Yea bitches I have no kids but I get a welfare check so big I think Im gonna start giving money out to random people, damn whats wrong with the state of kentucky to give someone a big ass welfare check who doesnt even have any kids???????
la la la la! Lmao!!
who cares

Benton, KY

#15 May 21, 2011
Ricky Barber is a drug head himself why do you think he hire them,Dam girl he need them to buy his drugs,so he could afford drug for his on habit.
carhartt

Lexington, KY

#16 May 22, 2011
i no whitney. fun girl!!!
Gas man

White Plains, KY

#17 May 22, 2011
she is a cuteeeeee
lol

Cadiz, KY

#18 May 22, 2011
Gas man wrote:
she is a cuteeeeee
if u like trashy
verywellsaid

Rochester, KY

#19 May 22, 2011
If you like ugly!!!!
WHITNEY BARBER

Murfreesboro, TN

#20 May 28, 2011
HAHAHA Haters!! Hiding behind computers!! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 47 min WOW 71
Anyone know Mike Jackson? 12 hr stayinstraight 1
Sara Rose Wed Kkkkk 7
hello Wed Greg 3
Terry Amos Tue Voter 3
Fairmount Cemetery Tue understandable 2
Arbys May 21 curly fry 3

Central City Jobs

Personal Finance

Central City Mortgages