First Prev
of 2
Next Last
brian

Greenville, KY

#1 Jul 24, 2012
does anyone know any updates on todays bad motorcycle accident invovling our friend Jimmy Jones?
justice served

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jul 24, 2012
brian wrote:
does anyone know any updates on todays bad motorcycle accident invovling our friend Jimmy Jones?
Was it the Jimmy jones from belton
Brian

Greenville, KY

#3 Jul 24, 2012
justice served wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it the Jimmy jones from belton
James Jones (Jimmy) works at Prieman Hardwood in South Carrollton his mother just passed away recently. do you know him?and please keep him in your prayers.heres the only news article i found..

MUHLENBERG COUNTY, KY (7/24/12)– Today, July 24, 2012, at approximately 12:08 PM, Kentucky State Police (KSP) assisted the Central City Fire Department and Muhlenberg County Ambulance Service at the scene of an accident involving a truck and a motorcycle.
KSP Officials informed SurfKY News that 51-year-old Rollan Kaemerer of Bremen was traveling west on Premium Road, with one juvenile passenger. Kaemerer reportedly attempted to make a left turn. KSP Troopers stated that Kaemerer did not notice 46-year-old James Jones of Central City as Jones pulled into his path. Jones was unable to avoid Kemerer’s vehicle and struck it, throwning Jones from the motorcycle.
Jones was not wearing a helmet at the time of the incident. Jones was transported to Regional Medical Center in Madisonville for treatment of injuries in the accident.
Jones condition is unknown at this time.
come on in

United States

#4 Jul 24, 2012
Please keep us up dated he is an old friend Prayers for him please
Brian

Greenville, KY

#5 Jul 24, 2012
come on in wrote:
Please keep us up dated he is an old friend Prayers for him please
My husband works and hangs out with him we wont know anything till tomarrow when my husband goes to work there boss was with him . a truck pulled out in front of him and jimmy was going fast as always and slammed into the truck he did loss his leg and alot of blood .his leg was just hanging and couldnt be saved his lifes going to change. but thats all we know.
Brian

Greenville, KY

#6 Jul 24, 2012
come on in wrote:
Please keep us up dated he is an old friend Prayers for him plea
se
we live in South Carrollton right around the corner from there job Brian mason is my husband we live behind i dont know if you know tony vincent and Angie wood?
come on in

United States

#7 Jul 24, 2012
Thanks for info please keep me posted I am praying for him I hate this so much but thank GOD he is Alive
Brian

Cadiz, KY

#8 Jul 25, 2012
come on in wrote:
Thanks for info please keep me posted I am praying for him I hate this so much but thank GOD he is Alive
heres the update still in critical condition and on a ventilator the doctors said it will be touch and go he did loss his leg hes at the madisonville hospital its in the messenger today.
come on in

United States

#9 Jul 25, 2012
Thanks for the update please keep us posted!
stars

United States

#10 Jul 25, 2012
I am a bike rider myself and I understand it's harder to see a bike then a car, but that's why you watch. I've had a tractor trailer pull right out in front of me before. Please pray for the families involved. Also take one extra look before making that turn, move, or whatever it might be. Most of these bikers have family and loved ones just like you.
Honestly

Belton, KY

#11 Jul 25, 2012
I get tired of seeing all the things saying watch out for motorcycles honestly. I do watch out for them but when you always think you have to ride as fast as you can and weave in and out of traffic then no it is not my fault that you got hit. If motorcyclists would ride and abide by the laws there would be a lot less motorcycle accidents. It's your choice to not wear a helmet and it's a very moronic choice at that.
ouch

Central City, KY

#12 Jul 25, 2012
Honestly wrote:
I get tired of seeing all the things saying watch out for motorcycles honestly. I do watch out for them but when you always think you have to ride as fast as you can and weave in and out of traffic then no it is not my fault that you got hit. If motorcyclists would ride and abide by the laws there would be a lot less motorcycle accidents. It's your choice to not wear a helmet and it's a very moronic choice at that.
it's also your choice to be a smartass
Pink Psycho

Greenville, KY

#13 Jul 25, 2012
Honestly wrote:
Really, now is the time you choose to speak up about bike riders. You have no information about this man or wreck. This family needs prayers not attitude. Try thinking before you speak or post, what of it was someone close to you?
I am sorry for the family, you have my thoughts and prayers.
RIDER

Belton, KY

#14 Jul 25, 2012
honestly you need your ass kick smartass
LMAO

Belton, KY

#15 Jul 25, 2012
RIDER wrote:
honestly you need your ass kick smartass
I guess your are on the the riders that the other person was posting about. Put on your Harley shirt, pants, boots, sunglasses, doorag and get a couple Harley tattoos and kiss his ass! But of course, don't wear a helmet.
for real

United States

#16 Jul 25, 2012
If your a f*ckin biker you need to be careful of us...if you know we can't see you in our blind spot then you need to move. Of course we watch out for y'all nobody sets out to hit bikers...you know the danger..accept it or quit riding. It's your responsibility
mike

United States

#17 Jul 25, 2012
stars wrote:
I am a bike rider myself and I understand it's harder to see a bike then a car, but that's why you watch. I've had a tractor trailer pull right out in front of me before. Please pray for the families involved. Also take one extra look before making that turn, move, or whatever it might be. Most of these bikers have family and loved ones just like you.
The end of your statement is preposterous. So essentially what your saying is, these people who hit a speeding biker woke up this morning and decided to do so. Ignorance. That's probably the stupidest thing I have heard in quite sometime "bikers have family and loved ones too" really? Because we really didn't think they did. You act like your talking to serial killer.
another biker

Commiskey, IN

#18 Jul 25, 2012
So Honestly and LMOA, sounds like nothing is ever your fault, Maybe a helmet would have helped but it probably wouldn't have saved his leg. I don't know if he was speeding and wearing a Harley shirt, a bandana and had a tattoo but it doesn't give anyone the right to turn in front of him, which is what the paper said caused the wreck. I was going to tell you to kiss my ass but on second thought I don't want you that close. Fro Real did have some good advice, I'll try and watch for you.
harley rider

Madisonville, KY

#19 Jul 25, 2012
lmao why dont you meet me anyplace of your choice in say that to my face ill even let you wear a helment.and bring your friend honestly with you since your the same person.
come on in

United States

#20 Jul 25, 2012
Prayers for all you stupid people Please stop with the ugly things didn't your mama ever tell you if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say ANYTHING AT ALL Jimmy Jones please get better praying for you. Shame on you people imagine if it was your family member story would change then

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Geary 2 hr a zoo animal 7
Walmart 3 hr Tyler Durden 3
that goth kid 3 hr I know 3
Jeff ward 5 hr carrie 15
Guy from tn 9 hr Hot mamma 1
Armstrong layoffs 15 hr told ya so 54
Where did Benny go? Fri yeah 3
Central City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web