First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tammy Steele

Greenville, KY

#25 Aug 28, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text> oooow so they should what look out bc ur so damn bad ur a piece of shit that hits ut damn girl friend and u didnt beat justins ass u had a few hits on him but ur stupid ass got busted in the face by another guy and really dont run ur mouth to much bc who knows one day he might just beat ur ass for every one to see hahahaha
no one has stomped justin ass if so im his mother and i think i would no so get a life and stop talking shit about my son!!!
lmao

United States

#26 Aug 30, 2011
Tammy Steele wrote:
<quoted text>no one has stomped justin ass if so im his mother and i think i would no so get a life and stop talking shit about my son!!!
ok look i was defending justin not talking shit about him i know what happened that day i know what all went doen them bastards had 3-4 guys and then it was justin and another guy again i like justin hes cool i havent seen him in a long time maybe last summer but everybody has a past and have made mistakes i know bc i have to so i dont hate on him or others that have screwed up bc ppl can and do change
queenbee

Lexington, KY

#27 Aug 30, 2011
Daddy's Birthday is almost here!
Anonymous

United States

#28 Sep 10, 2011
i no justin n hes cool wit me i think yall just want something to talk about n yall dont even need to start on the johnsons
Randall bratcher

Owensboro, KY

#29 Sep 26, 2011
Yep beat his lil ass I did for talking shit like the lil bit*h he is
Randall bratcher

Owensboro, KY

#30 Sep 26, 2011
Tammy Steele wrote:
<quoted text>no one has stomped justin ass if so im his mother and i think i would no so get a life and stop talking shit about my son!!!
wish he would try me
Harley

United States

#31 Sep 27, 2011
queenbee wrote:
Daddy's Birthday is almost here!
When's daddy's birthday I don't want to miss it !
fact be known

Dunmor, KY

#32 Sep 27, 2011
Harley we no about you and your daddy .he keeps it in the family.
Harley

United States

#33 Sep 27, 2011
fact be known wrote:
Harley we no about you and your daddy .he keeps it in the family.
Well fact be known have you always had these ugly thoughts . Maybe you should seek professional help.
Miss Agie

Toledo, OH

#34 Sep 27, 2011
When is it I love party's ?
fact be known

Greenville, KY

#35 Sep 27, 2011
Kelly, why are you concerned about Reggie's birthday. Has it always been special like we have heard from other sources? You should always beware of truth, it has come out.
lovergirl

Dunmor, KY

#36 Jul 21, 2012
hey people need to leave justin . he grown up and got a family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Claude a black guy who deals in beagles 16 hr Chuck Norris 7
Jacklyn peveler 20 hr James Case 7
Jordan Randolph 20 hr Brotherman 3
old man out in Bremen that dealt with rabbit dogs Sun SureIs 5
phone records Sep 19 jacob 5
Lori Roxanne "Rocky" Harper Faith (Feb '13) Sep 18 DemonsKeeper 24
cody thompson (Jan '16) Sep 17 mark 3

Central City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance