Next Last
Dboro

United States

#1 Aug 18, 2011
What do y'all think of him?
Skum

United States

#2 Aug 18, 2011
He's a low life low then the ground beneath us a nasty dopehead him and his whole family. That's not what I think it's wat I kno.
someone

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Aug 18, 2011
I used to be a dope head your just a hater and more then likely a rat but thats Cary how people talk so much shit but the don't never post there name
Miranda Johnson

Owensboro, KY

#4 Aug 19, 2011
Well I've known Justin my whole life I'm no rat. justin is not someone I would conceder dating nor talk to or even be around. I grew up with him not a very good person to me. But some people can change I guess but I'm not sure if I would believe he will.
Watching you

Greenville, KY

#7 Aug 19, 2011
If anyone is looking for Miranda Johnson she can be found at DRAKESBORO Gregorys camp ground. She live there year round!!!!!
Whatever.

Elgin, TX

#8 Aug 19, 2011
I don't know how you've known Justin your whole life when I've been around him the last 2 years & you've never been around us. You maybe know Justin in the past but you sure the hell don't know him now. You need to grow up Miranda, get off your damn computer & actually do something with yourself. Hell if everyone judged people by their past we would all look like low lifes. Who hasn't made mistakes in the past.? I know you have just as well as everyone else. So how about getting on here & posting shit about people why don't you try and say nice things about people. Karmas a bitch & as much shit as you talk I feel sorry for you when karma comes around.
kill em

Beaver Dam, KY

#9 Aug 25, 2011
Watching you wrote:
If anyone is looking for Miranda Johnson she can be found at DRAKESBORO Gregorys camp ground. She live there year round!!!!!
No she don't stupid
kill em

Beaver Dam, KY

#10 Aug 25, 2011
Beat tha he'll out of em by the kangaroo
Tammy Steele

Greenville, KY

#12 Aug 25, 2011
kill em wrote:
Beat tha he'll out of em by the kangaroo
lmao you havent beat the hell out of Justin if so you would have put your name on here dumb ass!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT EVER

Greenville, KY

#13 Aug 25, 2011
kill em wrote:
<quoted text>
No she don't stupid
oh yes she does!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT EVER

Greenville, KY

#14 Aug 25, 2011
the whole dam family lives at Gregory lake funny shit!!!!!!!!
Tammy Steele

Greenville, KY

#15 Aug 25, 2011
Tammy Steele wrote:
<quoted text>lmao you havent beat the hell out of Justin if so you would have put your name on here dumb ass!!!!!!!!!!
OH WELL JUST WHAT I THOUGHT CHICKEN SHIT STILL DONT SEE NO NAMES!!!!!!
kill em

Beaver Dam, KY

#16 Aug 25, 2011
Tammy Steele wrote:
<quoted text>lmao you havent beat the hell out of Justin if so you would have put your name on here dumb ass!!!!!!!!!!
Ok my name is Randall bratcher
kill em

Beaver Dam, KY

#17 Aug 25, 2011
Tammy Steele wrote:
<quoted text>OH WELL JUST WHAT I THOUGHT CHICKEN SHIT STILL DONT SEE NO NAMES!!!!!!
Just put it
kill em

Beaver Dam, KY

#18 Aug 25, 2011
WHAT EVER wrote:
the whole dam family lives at Gregory lake funny shit!!!!!!!!
No she doesn't she lives with me dumb ass
Tammy Steele

Greenville, KY

#19 Aug 25, 2011
kill em wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok my name is Randall bratcher
wrong you haven't stomped Justin ass!!!!!!!!
Tammy Steele

Greenville, KY

#20 Aug 25, 2011
YOU PEOPLE NEED TO STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY SON HE IS DOING FINE GOT A JOB SOMETHING YA NEED HE IS A GROWN ASS MAN HE DON'T GET ON TOPICS STEERING SHIT UP ABOUT ANYONE SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD GROW UP AND STOP PUTTING A BUNCH OF DAM LIES ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!
Who cares

Elgin, TX

#21 Aug 26, 2011
Ok ur son don't get on here and talk shit but u do and ur family does damn all of y'all talk shit about each other steele's wells, english, and johnsos sounds like all of y'all need to grow up and get a f::king life !!!!!!!!!!
shut up people

Greenville, KY

#22 Aug 26, 2011
why do people get on here and talk crap about people so much its pathetic. who cares where he has been, what matters is the now. You cannot live in the past, live for the present. This is why the world is going to hell. People talk too much crap, and not enough praise. Remember you too will be judged.
history

North Middletown, KY

#23 Aug 26, 2011
If you do not examine the past for your mistakes, you are almost destined to repeat them. While the present is important, the past, which can not be changed but must be evaluated, is a good predictor of your future.

Not into talking crap, but somethings have to be looked at or it will not change. Why would God give us the Bible, which is in the past, if he didn't want us to learn from the past?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min Coal miner 1,583
CC Police shooting 7 min Why 7
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 18 min Tollesboro Guy 81,601
Julio lopez 1 hr lol 6
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Cornelius Scudmister 151,291
Family Dollar 7 hr Jon 2
So called "Christians" are the worst 16 hr really 6
•••
•••
•••

Central City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Central City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE