Dunmor, KY

#1 Sep 30, 2010
who do you think?
true believer

United States

#2 Sep 30, 2010
observer wrote:
who do you think?
I don't know any of them personally but the females hang out at Central Motel and try to convert all the crackheads. They must offer the men a chance at redemption. All the men begin their journey to salvation by turning over their drugs to them and in exchange the women take the men in the rooms to pray for them. It's a real religious experience. You can hear the women yelling "oh God I'm coming" through the windows. God bless these women for the service they perform in his name.
??????

Tomball, TX

#4 Jan 25, 2011
true believer wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know any of them personally but the females hang out at Central Motel and try to convert all the crackheads. They must offer the men a chance at redemption. All the men begin their journey to salvation by turning over their drugs to them and in exchange the women take the men in the rooms to pray for them. It's a real religious experience. You can hear the women yelling "oh God I'm coming" through the windows. God bless these women for the service they perform in his name.
Lol amen lol
stupid comment

United States

#5 Jan 26, 2011
that was probably one of the mos immature , just stupid comments on here.grow up
??????

Tomball, TX

#6 Jan 26, 2011
Lol no Thats just how the church does people takes everything you have and then screws you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pipeline 2 hr central guy 4
Lori Taylor (May '15) 17 hr Lori Taylor 6
Anyone know Kelly Vincent Tue BigDaddy 1
Central City Fitness Center Tue Blm 30
Julie shanks Mon Kentucky 2
How many people have died from drugs? (Jul '11) Mon Crazy 17
jessica bruce (Oct '09) Aug 20 Bad bitch 87

Central City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance