Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

observer wrote:
who do you think?
I don't know any of them personally but the females hang out at Central Motel and try to convert all the crackheads. They must offer the men a chance at redemption. All the men begin their journey to salvation by turning over their drugs to them and in exchange the women take the men in the rooms to pray for them. It's a real religious experience. You can hear the women yelling "oh God I'm coming" through the windows. God bless these women for the service they perform in his name.
??????

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

true believer wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know any of them personally but the females hang out at Central Motel and try to convert all the crackheads. They must offer the men a chance at redemption. All the men begin their journey to salvation by turning over their drugs to them and in exchange the women take the men in the rooms to pray for them. It's a real religious experience. You can hear the women yelling "oh God I'm coming" through the windows. God bless these women for the service they perform in his name.
Lol amen lol
stupid comment

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Judged:

that was probably one of the mos immature , just stupid comments on here.grow up
??????

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Judged:

Lol no Thats just how the church does people takes everything you have and then screws you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min Jay 150,267
don wan 1 hr gsn 5
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr well 16,127
Marks Mattress Outlet 3 hr Bo Bo 1
erika filback 6 hr weird 13
Billy Fields (Jan '14) 11 hr Susan 29
Scarlett Sumner "good/bad?" 15 hr had her 5

Search the Central City Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Central City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••