does anyone know James (Butch) Devine??
just saying

Rochester, KY

#2 Jul 2, 2010
yes, why?
Bud Wiser

Dunmor, KY

#3 Jul 2, 2010
He used to do heating and a/c around here, but don't know where he is now. Seemed to be an ok person.
just saying

Rochester, KY

#4 Jul 2, 2010
He is still in CC, and still does heating/cooling as far as I know. He's an ok person.
Butch

Dunmor, KY

#5 Jul 2, 2010
I am still here and I am the best heating/cooling person anywhere on the face of this earth. I am good looking and can also beat Bryon George at billiards.
Basham

Dunmor, KY

#6 Jul 2, 2010
He's moved to Florida until December. Got a new girl friend (she may be his 8th wife by now). He's got some apprentice helping him in Muhlenberg County while he fornicates in Florida with this new chick.
just curious

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jul 2, 2010
I was inquiring about a htg. & cooling buisness to do some work for me and someone mentioned a james butch devine, and i never heard of him or the buisness so i was just checking!!!!
3 amigos

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jul 4, 2010
is kim davis his 7th or 8th wife ?
ITS HOT

Centertown, KY

#9 Jul 19, 2010
Why just until December? So If I want to get ahold of him I have to wait till December??....Does anyone recommend anyone else that could do some cooling work for me, its awful hot in here... Or can anyone give me a # or address to contact Mr. Devine.
Just a reader

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jul 19, 2010
Henry Reynolds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pool hustlers (Jul '17) 7 hr Hussler4life 25
Terry Nelson running for sheriff Mon Friend of terry 13
Who sells face mask? my face is cold Mon Dirtybuisness 24
So is lori west a?? Mon Dirtybuisness 1
I am David James vote for me Jan 14 Funny 15
(-Can-nabis -co-caine- he-roin op-ium ecs-tasy ... Jan 14 Etam 1
Marlena Crawford Jan 13 Confusion 13

Central City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance