WTF

Madisonville, KY

#1 Nov 29, 2012
Saw her on channel 13 news at 6pm. Her 4 year old died from the abuse injuries. Is this the Samantha Oakley from Muhlenberg county?
bob

Paducah, KY

#2 Nov 30, 2012
No it is not !!!! If you saw her picture on the news you know it's not.
ItsNotTheSame

Greenville, KY

#3 Nov 30, 2012
That girl had 3 kids. The Samantha Oakley from here only has 2 boys. Obviously you just want to start some shit about someone you think you know.
Caleb

Madisonville, KY

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Look at the ohio county detention center mugshot, then look at Samantha Oakley on facebook that graduated from Muhlenberg North high school. They must be long lost twins!
cyndi

Evansville, IN

#5 Nov 30, 2012
here is a link to the face book page of samantha oakley that is in jail
https://www.facebook.com/samantha.j.oakley.5...
friend

Slaughters, KY

#6 Nov 30, 2012
that is the same girl that graduated from mnhs both of them were married to an oakley the one that child died was married to chad....not brandon...the one married to brandon it is not her!!!!
guess

Princeton, KY

#7 Dec 1, 2012
friend wrote:
that is the same girl that graduated from mnhs both of them were married to an oakley the one that child died was married to chad....not brandon...the one married to brandon it is not her!!!!
they married brother
friend

Slaughters, KY

#8 Dec 2, 2012
cousins i think
whatever

Marion, IL

#9 Dec 5, 2012
This Samantha also went to MNHS she dropped out when she got pregnant with her 3 kid.
Smokie

United States

#10 Dec 7, 2012
WTF wrote:
Saw her on channel 13 news at 6pm. Her 4 year old died from the abuse injuries. Is this the Samantha Oakley from Muhlenberg county?
Yes it is the same Samantha Oakley from Muhlenberg county!!!!
Bubbles

Madisonville, KY

#11 Dec 8, 2012
Their are two Samantha's Oakleys from Muhlenberg County, Both went to North. I am family of Samantha Oakley used to be Jones from Bremen that has two kids by Brandon. The other Samantha (Sammy) Oakley has 3 kids from Chad. Brandon and Chad are Step brothers. Samantha with 3 kids by chad currently lives in Ohio county Where she is at jail at for murder. BTW both dropped out of high school. Havent anybody heard of people having the same name!
gftrd

Evansville, IN

#12 Dec 8, 2012
Bubbles wrote:
Their are two Samantha's Oakleys from Muhlenberg County, Both went to North. I am family of Samantha Oakley used to be Jones from Bremen that has two kids by Brandon. The other Samantha (Sammy) Oakley has 3 kids from Chad. Brandon and Chad are Step brothers. Samantha with 3 kids by chad currently lives in Ohio county Where she is at jail at for murder. BTW both dropped out of high school. Havent anybody heard of people having the same name!
she HAD 5 kids.
Proof

Cadiz, KY

#13 Dec 9, 2012
Samantha jones Oakley married to Brandon has some of the best pu**y in this county. It's tight and has the cutest fat lips on it. Trimmed up real nice is how she takes care of her lady downstairs. Back in the day when before she got with Brandon and had kids it was really the best. Me and her got it on over at the lake every chance I could get when her cousins or uncles wasn't hitting it. As for Brandon Oakley he's a pos rat and there's proof of that. Only her and I know the truth on her sweet stuff but she knows who he ratted on .
Wow

Madisonville, KY

#14 Dec 9, 2012
How did that subject come up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lgbt community 3 hr Well- 3
Computer Magic 9 hr Hottie4fun 21
Eagles closed 12 hr Who Knows 7
Jason rice Wed Lol 5
Central City Elementary Principal Tue elementary 30
Tj Tucker/Mandy Tedder Jun 26 Who Knows 2
GiGi Pendley (Jan '11) Jun 26 ccky 5

Central City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Central City Mortgages