RICHARD SUMNER aka BIGGIN

Posted in the Central City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sick of him

United States

#1 Jan 19, 2013
well biggin just tried to kill himself, and the gun didnt go off,what a baby,couldnt keep his little skank happy, so wha wha . sorry ass psc of shit.
wow

Cadiz, KY

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Well, don't know him but can't believe anyone feels like taking their own life is the only answer when a relationship doesn't work out.
woody

Paducah, KY

#3 Jan 21, 2013
he was just looking for a little attention, he was out parting the next night, just of psc of crap like the rest of his family, hey richard, guess what a washing machine and your momma have in common, well they dont dont cause when the machine is done, the machine doesnt try to follow me home. woman beater .
well you go boy

La Fayette, KY

#4 Jan 28, 2013
well are ye looking for a job now boy, brewco had to let you go, who is taking out the trash now!!! ha ha ha ha ha .look me punk, i am ready you?????
Misty sumner

United States

#5 Feb 5, 2013
This is so sad I have to see this stuff on here. He is my dad and I am very very proud of him. He is trying to get his life right now and is doing a very good job at it. Posting things like this does not help anyone it just hurts people. Please stop this!! Your not just hurting him you are hurting many others to.
sally

Kuttawa, KY

#6 Feb 6, 2013
i dont feel sorry for him one damn bit, while i know he is your daddy,look at his computer some time it will make you sick, young girls nude under 18, by the way. i hope he gets whats due.
One of his friends

Duluth, GA

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Blah blah blah, I've seen the pictures on his computer and none of the girls on there are underage, I could name them off but I'm sure that would cause a lot of problems, (Sally) if you know about the pictures I take it you are a crazed ex of his who probably went through his stuff while he was away, point being what he does with his girlfriends are none of your damn business, sure he has had plenty of girlfriends but the reason for his wild sex life is the bullshit his ex wife christy put him through, pawning all of his shit, ruining his credit by not paying his bills when he gave her the money to pay it, he got free from her and enjoied his freedom.
sally

La Fayette, KY

#8 Feb 6, 2013
i wouldnt be caught dead, or even seen with this psc of shit, he is a drunk a punk,and a woman beater!! i guess they fired him at his job, because, of his ex- wife too. ummm??? dont make excuses, for his actions, just too bad the gun didnt go off. i will loan him one that will!!!! fuckem psc of shit.
One of his friends

Duluth, GA

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Beings that you like to throw out the woman beater accusation? Who has he beaten, he has no reason to hit a woman if he was in an argument with one he would just shoo them away and on to the next one, and also judging by your grammar with the use of words like fuckem and pcs; your defiantly a dumb ex of his, and Hun you told on yourself when you brought up pictures on his computer so apparently you have been to his house or work because that's the only places his computer goes... Lol dumb bitches..
Jamie

Greenville, KY

#10 Feb 6, 2013
He also targets Little girls.I know this b/c my daughter is best friends w/ his ex girlfriends daughter, & I had to pick my daughter up from there one night b/c he went on his little rampage & put his finger in my daughters face & cursed her. She is 12. Those who know us know we wld not make this up. He cried the next day about how sorry he was, yet the night it happened, while I was sitting in the car waiting for the cop to come back & talk to us, every time the cop turned his back Richard wld look at us & flip us off & run his fingers across his throat. I'm sorry for those who care about him, but this did happen & he only has himself to blame for his actions. He needs psychological help. Anger management counseling!
bob

Kuttawa, KY

#11 Feb 7, 2013
check the jail site that says it all pervert!!!!
sally

Paducah, KY

#12 Feb 7, 2013
one of his friend, you must be some sort of scum, like him. like bob said go visit the jail, because thats where he is and they dont but good people in there unless good does bad, and he is one bad apple.i hope his visit in jail is a good one.
Fact checker

Central City, KY

#13 Feb 7, 2013
Unlawful transaction w/minor, 3rd degree.

Rape 1st degree, unable to give consent/physically helpless.
sally

Cadiz, KY

#14 Feb 7, 2013
ooo but he is a good guy right!!!!! the facts are right there. MISTER......
Sam

Mortons Gap, KY

#15 Feb 8, 2013
It's very sad to no so many people like to run their mouths about a situation they no so little about. Grow the hell up! And stop talking shit about people. It's very sad that y'all would say this shit. How would you feel if this was ur dad, brother, son. I'm sure you wouldn't like someone putting them down no matter what the situation was. Please grow up and realize that this could be your family member!
sally

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Feb 8, 2013
oo i know him well, so SAM i do know what i am talking about, been around the scum, heard him talk, and i know what type of guy IT is. SCUM OF ALL SCUMS, cant wait till his court day i will be there.
Jamie

Greenville, KY

#17 Feb 11, 2013
If those are really his charges then I'm not surprised. My daughter told me that he offered her alcohol when she was there visiting her friend. Sam, you say to think about if he was a family member, well, what about the families of the people he has hurt, including my daughter? What if it had been ur daughter who he cursed & threatened & offered alcohol to?
justsaying

Corinth, MS

#18 Feb 16, 2013
His daughter is one of the biggest piece of trash in the county. She's a bed hopper!!!!!!
his best friend

Paducah, KY

#19 Feb 16, 2013
THE APPLE DOESNT FALL TO FAR FROM THE TREE..... i heard him make comments that if they were old enough to bleed they were old enough to breed, well i HOPE bubba breeds his lil ass. if you know him, hey richard remember the comment taking out the trash. enjoy....
well you go boy

Princeton, KY

#20 Feb 19, 2013
hope your sleeping well RICHARD. now that these little girls, grown women has been threw your abuse, bet they cant sleep either. punk. taking out the trash remember those words punk..... payday .for you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Huckabee Complains About Trashy Women On F... 11 hr wildcat 5
Anybody know any married women who cheat on the... (Apr '14) 16 hr sam 14
The Purple Onion (Mar '11) 18 hr Guest 52
looking for a good roofer (May '14) Tue bobbyroosco 6
Kenneth (Alan) Day (Feb '12) Tue interesting 21
that goth kid Tue umm 10
Michael dukes Jan 26 Scrubs 20
Central City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web