Ky law enforcement using vicheles for...
Get Real

White Plains, KY

#67 Dec 7, 2012
haley wrote:
<quoted text>Lol you are stereotyping yourself with your post.
Really? How so? You must be super-intelligent.
Get Real

White Plains, KY

#68 Dec 7, 2012
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the comic relief! I didn't realize the cop cars had "off duty" signs like taxis. But what do I know, you are the one with the Masters degree. ;) Jealousy will get you no where in life!:)
If you would go back to the start of this thread the comments are about cops in the drive thru picking up pizzas and hauling their kids around. ONE CAN ONLY ASSUME they are off duty unless they haul their kids around all day on the clock. I don't have any jealousy for any of them. AGAIN if you would read the posts the concern is about TAX DOLLARS which judging by your cute little "winky face" you are too young and immature to have paid. You want to talk about jealousy? How about exercising a little common sense? Peace.
Get Real

White Plains, KY

#69 Dec 7, 2012
haley wrote:
<quoted text>Oh shit watch out he's got a degree lol
Obviously you don't. Maybe you should spend a little less time on Topix and more time educating yourself. What kind of taxes did you pay last year Haley? Do you even work?
haley

Princeton, KY

#70 Dec 7, 2012
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you don't. Maybe you should spend a little less time on Topix and more time educating yourself. What kind of taxes did you pay last year Haley? Do you even work?
Actually, yes I did work 2 jobs. until I had my daughter. Now I'm a FULL time mother and wife. My husband has a stable well paying job and I receive no sort of help from the government what so ever. Now I work part time. Not that I have to reason with you but aren't you on topix as well?? Also, I pay my taxes throughout the whole year :) So why don't you answer your own questions? also why not man up and post your name since you seem to act like you know me.
Get Real

White Plains, KY

#71 Dec 7, 2012
haley wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, yes I did work 2 jobs. until I had my daughter. Now I'm a FULL time mother and wife. My husband has a stable well paying job and I receive no sort of help from the government what so ever. Now I work part time. Not that I have to reason with you but aren't you on topix as well?? Also, I pay my taxes throughout the whole year :) So why don't you answer your own questions? also why not man up and post your name since you seem to act like you know me.
Haha! Just as I thought. Uneducated, sitting home on your a$$. Didn't say you had never received help from the government. This discussion is over. Peace out.
haley

Princeton, KY

#72 Dec 7, 2012
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>Haha! Just as I thought. Uneducated, sitting home on your a$$. Didn't say you had never received help from the government. This discussion is over. Peace out.
Um never said I was uneducated and no I don't sit at home on my a$$, I do work. If you are so intelligent maybe you should go back and read that part moron.
haley

Princeton, KY

#73 Dec 7, 2012
Actually if you must now I'm currently taking college courses to be a RN. You know what assuming does right?
just sayin

Princeton, KY

#74 Dec 7, 2012
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you don't. Maybe you should spend a little less time on Topix and more time educating yourself. What kind of taxes did you pay last year Haley? Do you even work?
You are telling her to get off topix and get an education but yet you are on here too? Yep makes tons of sense. I'm glad to be "uneducated" as you call it because apparently being educated means having your head so far up your own ass you forget that your shit stinks just as much as the next persons.
Get Real

White Plains, KY

#75 Dec 8, 2012
haley wrote:
Actually if you must now I'm currently taking college courses to be a RN. You know what assuming does right?
Taking RN classes? I'm sure that's more of my tax dollars at work. Good luck with that. Loser.
Get Real

White Plains, KY

#76 Dec 8, 2012
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>You are telling her to get off topix and get an education but yet you are on here too? Yep makes tons of sense. I'm glad to be "uneducated" as you call it because apparently being educated means having your head so far up your own ass you forget that your shit stinks just as much as the next persons.
I work. If I want to get on Topix in my spare time that's my business. The issue here is tax dollars and it's been my experience the people such as "Haley" who proves my point more and more each time she opens he mouth, do not care where tax dollars go because she is living off them. Have a look at the deficit. Free loaders of America are what's put this country in financial ruin. "Haleys" are a dime a dozen. Clearly 99% of the people on this site are "uneducated and proud" That's a great statement. Put that on a t-shirt will you?
Get Real

White Plains, KY

#77 Dec 8, 2012
haley wrote:
Oh yea - I saw that you work part-time. I also asked if you have ever received government assistance. Never answered that either. Don't bother I already know the answer. Don't you have finals to study for "future RN"??
Get Real

White Plains, KY

#78 Dec 8, 2012
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>You are telling her to get off topix and get an education but yet you are on here too? Yep makes tons of sense. I'm glad to be "uneducated" as you call it because apparently being educated means having your head so far up your own ass you forget that your shit stinks just as much as the next persons.
Nice name change Haley. You are smarter than I thought referring to yourself in the third person. Haha! Btw- this is boring. Life is going on all around you. You should try living it. Im sure someday you will get a ride in the back of that squad car - if you have't already. I am off here "for real". Peace out.
Common Sense

Franklin, KY

#79 Dec 8, 2012
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would go back to the start of this thread the comments are about cops in the drive thru picking up pizzas and hauling their kids around. ONE CAN ONLY ASSUME they are off duty unless they haul their kids around all day on the clock. I don't have any jealousy for any of them. AGAIN if you would read the posts the concern is about TAX DOLLARS which judging by your cute little "winky face" you are too young and immature to have paid. You want to talk about jealousy? How about exercising a little common sense? Peace.
Thanks for your sage advise, wise one! I completely agree with you now! ;) The winky face is to denote sarcasm since that doesn't come across as well with text only!
MuhlenbergCounty

Rochester, KY

#80 Dec 8, 2012
Tax paying citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Mine are. I have one graduating this year, one in JROTC, and the one I am worried about lives with his dope addicted mother, even though the courts deem her mor fit to raise. She is a twice convicted felon and had him born addicted to methadone. She even sales it but the law enforcement turns a blind eye to. So keep driving your cruiser while off duty and I will keep an eye on the dope dealer for you.
You're so worried about misspent tax dollars how about this one? I don't have any children in any school system but I'm forced to help pay for yours.
haley

Calvert City, KY

#81 Dec 8, 2012
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yea - I saw that you work part-time. I also asked if you have ever received government assistance. Never answered that either. Don't bother I already know the answer. Don't you have finals to study for "future RN"??
I actually did say I've never received assistance you idiot. And obviously you don't know the answer. I pay for my schooling out of pocket so I really don't see how your tax dollars are going to waste. And I didn't make a post under another name. Unlike you I'm not a pussy and I post my name dumb@$$
haley

Calvert City, KY

#82 Dec 8, 2012
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>Nice name change Haley. You are smarter than I thought referring to yourself in the third person. Haha! Btw- this is boring. Life is going on all around you. You should try living it. Im sure someday you will get a ride in the back of that squad car - if you have't already. I am off here "for real". Peace out.
That isn't me BTW. Also I've never been arrested check again.
great

Evansville, IN

#83 Dec 8, 2012
haley wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually did say I've never received assistance you idiot. And obviously you don't know the answer. I pay for my schooling out of pocket so I really don't see how your tax dollars are going to waste. And I didn't make a post under another name. Unlike you I'm not a pussy and I post my name dumb@$$
bull crap. you dont get any assistance for schooling? thats bull crap and you know it. unless your mommy and daddy are paying for it.
haley

Calvert City, KY

#84 Dec 8, 2012
great wrote:
<quoted text>bull crap. you dont get any assistance for schooling? thats bull crap and you know it. unless your mommy and daddy are paying for it.

Negative.
gftrd

Evansville, IN

#86 Dec 8, 2012
Tax paying citizen wrote:
Let me set this straight again. It was a deputy sheriff off duty" out of uniform " picking up pizza with his or someone's little boy. I think it wrong that I paid for his gas in the car that I paid tax's for to pick up PIZZA!!!!!
how do you know you paid for his gas. How are you so smart to know that he did not put gas into the car himself. and who really cares what a moron like you thinks. go smoke another one and cash your welfare check dope head retard.
goodgrief

Princeton, KY

#89 Dec 8, 2012
Oh good grief!!! Stop bitching about it and file a friggin complaint with the proper person/ association. Spend the time you waste, defending your positions on the situation, and accomplish something. Action speaks louder than words, sometimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Neptune 6 hr Hmm 27
jessica chinn (Aug '15) 19 hr Jessica 7
how to reach josh randall (Nov '14) 20 hr Just concerned 4
w.w.a Sun BigMo 13
Kayla Coffman Sat Anonymous 1
Rachael Vincent Jul 22 lost cause 6
Central City Eagles closed. Jul 21 Well- 12

Central City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance