trailer burns in central city

Posted in the Central City Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jan 10

Greenville, KY

#1 Jan 18, 2010
I heard that a woman was near death after a explosion in a mobile home on jefferson, has anyone heard anything about this as I havent seen anything on the news
missanon

United States

#2 Jan 19, 2010
yes i did...this bit*ch blew herself up...then preceded to run around crazy looking for a ride...someone took her ass to the local walmart where she stole a car and went on a chase out on hwy 70 at 120mph. she went to someone's house out there and they called the law. the ones that gave her a ride said there was blood and flesh in their backseat when she got out. from what i heard she in a burn unit somewhere, i forgot where. but she damn near died from cooking. i know who she was. i hate it but damn.

Greenville, KY

#3 Jan 19, 2010
meth is a problem no matter how you look at it, the worst thing about this situation is the fact that there was (is)a bunch of children living right beside the trailer in those apartments, what kind of braindead person puts children in danger and for what? there has to be some kind of way to turn these cooks around and do the right thing. maybe she's thinking about it while she's laying in her burn unit....where are all her "friends" that where kissing her butt because she cooked, I'd bet you anything they are not there for her now. it's not all on her though......there was two other people in that trailer that got away
Maggie

Paducah, KY

#4 Jan 19, 2010
missanon wrote:
yes i did...this bit*ch blew herself up...then preceded to run around crazy looking for a ride...someone took her ass to the local walmart where she stole a car and went on a chase out on hwy 70 at 120mph. she went to someone's house out there and they called the law. the ones that gave her a ride said there was blood and flesh in their backseat when she got out. from what i heard she in a burn unit somewhere, i forgot where. but she damn near died from cooking. i know who she was. i hate it but damn.
Who is the lady, I would like to pray for her?
missanon

United States

#5 Jan 19, 2010
her name is katrina laster. i just got info that she is in vanderbilt hospital with 80% of her body is 3rd degree burns. as far as i heard they dont know if she's gonna make it or not. i knew that girl n i hate it for her. i hope she doesnt die.
Maggie

Paducah, KY

#6 Jan 19, 2010
Thank you very much.
yea

United States

#7 Jan 19, 2010
i live three houses down from this trailor they were cookin meth and the trailor blew up..she took off ran to the apartments where a lady gave her a ride to the walmart..she was burnt and had the meth chemicals all over her...it is very hard to feel sorry for someone who puts other people in danger..i have a yr old daughter and i would of killed someone if my daughter would of gotten hurt so no i dont feel sorry for her she gets what she gets....they arent stupid they know what meth will do to them!!!!!
sorry

Greenville, KY

#8 Jan 19, 2010
Well I just feel sorry for her no matter who she is, what the typical person doesnt realize is that when a person is on drugs they arent thinking normally like we do, they are under the influence, and it means exactly what it implies, just like you and I if we get drunk we dont make good judgement.....so please keep that in mind and pray for thier recovery and maybe she will be a light unto someones path in the future....and that someone might be someone u love......
hello

Evansville, IN

#9 Jan 19, 2010
does anyone know how to find more info on this story this is the only thing i can find
hope

Central City, KY

#10 Jan 19, 2010
The mobile home was located on east fourth street and the girl that was burned was not the renter of the home.The guy who rented the mobile home has not been found.
CC Supporter

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jan 19, 2010
Who was the nut who took her to Wal Mart and why would they think she even needed to go to Wal Mart? It had to be obvious she was seriously burned and needed an ambulance instead of a Wal Mart shopping cart....

United States

#12 Jan 19, 2010
The danger they posed to the kids is inexcusable. But the girl is a human being and if any of the negative commentators here call themselves a Christian then we should all pray for her because even with the mistakes we ALL make God loves us unconditionally.

Yes she was wrong for cooking the stuff and with all the chemicals they use to make it it has to cause a major chemical imbalance in the brain plus if any of us were blown up I guarantee we might act a little crazy.

Greenville, KY

#13 Jan 20, 2010
well I just heard from the family that Katrina passed away today, No-one deserves to die such a horrible death.......Maybe this will make some people think before they try "cooking a batch"
ivoryredhead

Greenville, KY

#14 Jan 20, 2010
I heard she was supposed to have surgery this morning, but I didn't know she had died. Poor thing. Drugs take over your mind, body, and soul. I knew Katrina in high school, and I would never have imagined she would have turned out like this. I feel so sorry for her family. They will be in my prayers.
Funny

Greenville, KY

#15 Jan 20, 2010
I hope all the idiots that cook meth blow up and die!
familymember

Nashville, TN

#16 Jan 20, 2010
lookwhattomfound wrote:
well I just heard from the family that Katrina passed away today, No-one deserves to die such a horrible death.......Maybe this will make some people think before they try "cooking a batch"
I dont know what family member you think you talked to, but I guarantee you it is NOT one of Katrina's family and you need to quit spreading rumors about what you dont know anything about. She has an 11 yr old son and you spreading rumors like this could get back to him while the family is with her and cause him to panic, so unless you talk to her REAL family and know the real truth, keep your comments to yourself.
living4life

Auburn, KY

#17 Jan 20, 2010
Im very sad to hear that this girl has passed away. Yes meth is a bad thing for anyone, but no one deserves to die like that! Did they ever find out who her "friends" were that left her?
Liars

Greenville, KY

#18 Jan 20, 2010
She is NOT dead
friend of the family

Greenville, KY

#19 Jan 20, 2010
i dont know who ya talk to katrina did not die so please stop the rumors till ya no the truth
bubbles

Greenville, KY

#20 Jan 20, 2010
friend of the family wrote:
i dont know who ya talk to katrina did not die so please stop the rumors till ya no the truth
I have talked to her a few times,years ago.I do remember her.It was before she got on drugs.She was a pretty girl and nice to.At that time her child was only 2yrs. old.Sorry all of that happened to her.I will pray for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How did Dakota rager die? 10 min Gysot 33
Lucky Garden (Aug '12) 24 min Anyone put nerds 15
Samantha Neptune 6 hr Mama bear 14
Kenneth Willoughby 8 hr Nojoke 6
jessica bruce (Oct '09) 9 hr Zeke the Pinhead 83
Melissa miles Wed Zeke the Pinhead 7
Looking for someone to be with Wed Zeke the Pinhead 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Central City Mortgages