what the f()ck is a momma d
Is she the old woman on Justified??
Ella

Lexington, KY

#6 Jul 14, 2011
caring mch employee wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she the old woman on Justified??
I've never seen Justified. Is it a good series?:)
caring mch employee

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jul 14, 2011
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>I've never seen Justified. Is it a good series?:)
Best action / drama on TV! Set in Harlan , ky. So Theres tons of hillbillies and redneck gangstas!!!
hello who

Lexington, KY

#8 Jul 14, 2011
So Justified is a documentary?! LOL
Miranda Johnson

Centertown, KY

#9 Jul 15, 2011
Momma D is my aunt and it was Kelly Ann Piper and Ronny Piper that rated on her. Momma D is a great person and don't deserve to be in jail.
caring mch employee

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jul 15, 2011
Miranda Johnson wrote:
Momma D is my aunt and it was Kelly Ann Piper and Ronny Piper that rated on her. Momma D is a great person and don't deserve to be in jail.
So was this momma d person making / selling dope /drugs?
cowboy

United States

#11 Jul 16, 2011
Miranda Johnson wrote:
i just bet she is.she's out so who's the rat now ?
Miranda johnson

Centertown, KY

#12 Jul 16, 2011
No she wasn't doing that stuff. And ifk if she said anyone's name or not. If she did that's on her but as far as I kno my aunt Momma D isn't a rat. But j guess if u really wana kno y don't u just ask her ur self if she's out of jail... I didn't even kno she got out.. Wen did she get out? Oh and I'm pretty sure wen Da gets outta jail and she finds out bout people talkin bout momma d she's Gina get who ever u r. That's momma D's girlfriend.
Brotha

Lewisburg, KY

#13 Jul 16, 2011
They sound like a lovely couple.
lexi

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jul 16, 2011
Brotha wrote:
They sound like a lovely couple.
So the mean old cops just threw her I'n jail for no reason?? Those bastards!!
Wilt Chamberlin

Safety Harbor, FL

#15 Jul 16, 2011
Hey Miranda, are you a moron or what? This is what you wrote: "Momma D is my aunt and it was Kelly Ann Piper and Ronny Piper that rated on her. Momma D is a great person and don't deserve to be in jail.'

How did they "rat on her" if she is such a great person and did nothing wrong? Oh wait, like the person above said, they threw her in jail for no reason.

If that is true, wouldn't you have said, "they set her up" and not "ratted on her"?

I'm so sick of you stupid apologizers for everyone dealing/doing drugs, stealing stuff and everything else.

White trash ho.

ps. I ratted on her!
let me call ya

Springdale, AR

#16 Jul 16, 2011
haha thats funny lol lol stuipid [email protected] miranda
Brotha

Lewisburg, KY

#18 Jul 16, 2011
Finally!! Someone with some brains!!!
Miranda Johnson

Centertown, KY

#19 Jul 16, 2011
Lol I'll laugh with u HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
hello who

Lexington, KY

#20 Jul 17, 2011
Miranda johnson wrote:
No she wasn't doing that stuff. And ifk if she said anyone's name or not. If she did that's on her but as far as I kno my aunt Momma D isn't a rat. But j guess if u really wana kno y don't u just ask her ur self if she's out of jail... I didn't even kno she got out.. Wen did she get out? Oh and I'm pretty sure wen Da gets outta jail and she finds out bout people talkin bout momma d she's Gina get who ever u r. That's momma D's girlfriend.

Should anyone be scared of Momma D's gay lover? family affairs?
juju

Murfreesboro, TN

#21 Jul 17, 2011
sure glad they got her, should be a lot of dope kept off the streets
mallory king

Greenville, KY

#22 Jul 18, 2011
Miranda johnson wrote:
yep love them both to death good people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart manager for fired 8 hr IdiotsRu 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 20 hr Kilroy 760
murphys by walmart in central city Sun turnover 1
Kimberly Clark Sat popeye 1
hey Apr 22 Cricut user 4
donna higgs: donna blake Apr 21 Get er done 11
Gal working in Walmart deli Apr 19 Will 4

Central City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Central City Mortgages