Lookin n CC

Bellevue, WA

#1 Jan 19, 2013
are there any lonely women n CC that want some nsa? dtf?
why

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Jan 23, 2013
just say what you mean sissy. nsa? dtf? lmao?stfu?
actually

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jan 23, 2013
I'm pretty sure he did say what he means. NSA- no strings attached. Dtf- down to f*ck. know what things mean before you attempt to make fun. Lmao
lulu

Bremen, KY

#5 Jan 25, 2013
actually wrote:
I'm pretty sure he did say what he means. NSA- no strings attached. Dtf- down to f*ck. know what things mean before you attempt to make fun. Lmao
after you know what it means theres even more cause to make fun.....
me and i

Greenville, KY

#6 Jan 25, 2013
i just want to have sex
not sure

Eddyville, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Sounds like you are the lonely one.....
Lookin n CC

Bellevue, WA

#8 Jan 26, 2013
Me too. There has to be some horney women around here
dun wong

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jan 26, 2013
Lonely women make good lovers.
oh no

Bremen, KY

#10 Jan 30, 2013
ya'll just go see freeman lacefield on 4th st. he'll screw anything if th money's right... he's screwing one now thats 77 years old.. so have at it ladies...
Please

United States

#11 Jan 31, 2013
Go for the one that does that garage sale that makes cheap mess and cheap scents that stink! The woman has big boobs and is a pill popper has anxiety spells cause the guy she moved in is a lazy bum down around 4th or 5th street somewhere in that area lol
Chas

Duluth, GA

#13 Feb 5, 2013
Come for me I have big boobs and run a garage sale if you got money I got the time because my boyfriend will watch my kids because he's a free loader I have to do something to keep him busy, so I can go out and play lol my girlfriends is the excuse I use, the best one yet!
Tyler k

Owensboro, KY

#14 Feb 6, 2013
Chas wrote:
Come for me I have big boobs and run a garage sale if you got money I got the time because my boyfriend will watch my kids because he's a free loader I have to do something to keep him busy, so I can go out and play lol my girlfriends is the excuse I use, the best one yet!
Im sorry but have dignity in yourself
looking for fun

Barnesville, OH

#15 Feb 13, 2013
Hey u really want to f--k

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

#16 Feb 13, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitch Latham "cowboy" 56 min Tim b 3
Jammie Armour (Jul '15) 23 hr jay 4
Sara Michaels Mon justagirl 32
Rape Mon sjbjs 2
Taylor Garrett ( staples ) Mon ? 1
Hookups? Feb 7 todd 13
freaky female (Feb '15) Feb 7 Imup 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Central City Mortgages