First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Steele, MO

#1 Jan 26, 2014
Does anyone remember this dirty cop who was convicted of killing a young woman? Saw a show about it tonight on TV.
Rog

Paris, TN

#2 Jan 26, 2014
Wonder why he wasn't busted right away oh wait his brother was the chief.
huh

Princeton, KY

#3 Jan 26, 2014
I thought keith nunley was chief in 87.
sure do

United States

#4 Jan 27, 2014
Guest wrote:
Does anyone remember this dirty cop who was convicted of killing a young woman? Saw a show about it tonight on TV.
just about everybody in this town remembers. That. No way it will. Be forgotten about . A lot left out but still it was told
question

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jan 27, 2014
Will they ever investigate all the other deaths related to this murder?????????? The "accidental deaths" deserve justice too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
doug

Central City, KY

#6 Jan 27, 2014
who care it the past

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sure do

United States

#7 Jan 27, 2014
doug wrote:
who care it the past
u must. Be kin to the monsters. That did this town!!!
Pissed

Clay, KY

#8 Jan 29, 2014
Billy fields makes me sick. He used his authority to do horrific things. He makes our town a disgrace. May he rot in prison forever and hopefully someone will do to him what he did to that innocent girl. What a waste of air. Dirty nasty old man, hope he gets what's deserved to him!
Wow nobody knows

Central City, KY

#9 Jan 30, 2014
doug wrote:
who care it the pas
Let that be your family that came up missing or murdered it doesn't matter if its in the past it could been 100 years ago it doesn't matter it still happened an it still destroyed lifes think twice b4 you post something low life
haha

United States

#10 Jan 31, 2014
You know ole billy is taking the root from big bubba every night.
RSS

Paris, TN

#11 Jan 31, 2014
haha wrote:
You know ole billy is taking the root from big bubba every night.
He deserves ever inch.
Kevin

New Albany, IN

#12 Feb 1, 2014
Billy Feilds has been to my grandpas starter & alternator shop.....I can remember his cop car out in the shop..Wish i had known what a monster he was Would have taken care of his butt then...R.I.P Marvin Henderson..." my papaw"
pdawn527

Cullman, AL

#13 Feb 26, 2014
cops are dirty. May Billy Fields be tortured.
benitocamela

Westbury, NY

#14 Apr 21, 2014
I bet this billy fields is being raped and abused everyday in jail, hahahhahaaa I hope he likes it, cause if not...ooopsss
Just me

Tucker, GA

#15 Apr 21, 2014
Why doesn't someone delete this scum bag off here, his name don't deserve to even be brought up again, and I hope big brother is takin care of him, she was a good friend if mine.
Wondering

South Fulton, TN

#16 Apr 21, 2014
Was Billy Fields married when he got caught?
Day spring lover

Madisonville, KY

#17 May 16, 2014
Such a sad thing
factfinder

United States

#18 May 23, 2014
Charlie Fields was Captain...Billys brother...Keith Nunley was Chief...Roy Crunk was Sgt. Billy was Lieutenant in 87....
Jeremy

Jamaica, NY

#19 Jul 23, 2014
The poster from Tampa said "a lot was left out" of this story. I have seen the program on "Unusual Suspects" detailing this event. What info was withheld?
I H8 Monsters

Washington, DC

#20 Jul 24, 2014
I watched the show on Investigation Discovery recently too. It was also horrific what he did to the 16 year old girl that he kidnapped, forced to watch what he did to Corinna, and raped. He and his cohorts all need to burn and rot in hell.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam Beadnell 7 hr Clean up time 10
Wensdi Renfrow Fri Bible belt 2
Who is Beth Rice Vincent? Fri Lol 3
Terry at pawn shop in powerly is running for ju... Oct 18 Billy Goat 23
Hey ava wanna get together Oct 18 Ava 2
Calvary Baptist Church (Nov '16) Oct 18 ...... 21
Retek Oct 18 Well 5

Central City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance