househunter

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Anyone know where I can get a list of landlords for muhlenberg county? Whose good to rent from and who should I stay away from.
old renter

Clarkson, KY

#2 Jan 17, 2013
Do not rent from Nydia markwell, I know someone that rented from her and she came in the house while they was gone and also wouldn't give back deposit. She's uses young people to her advantage
Also Tim burden, if you have any question about him go to the old chicken house apt in drakesboro. Tim is an awful slum lord! He claims to be a preacher but yet steals money and lies all the time.
Anonymous

Greenville, KY

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Stay away from Cornette reality. She changed our rental agreement while living in her house...As she did with a lot of her renters. My neighbor and I both rented from her, and now we both live in different houses. Steve Graham is an awesome person to rent from...There's a man named Raymond, not sure of his last name...He's pretty alright too.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Jan 25, 2013
There are a few "slum lords" in M'berg County. Do your homework before signing the rental agreement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry Amos for magistrate? 3 hr Another voter 37
kissing a friend 6 hr Good deal 5
Marlena Crawford Feb 21 Wishfullthnkin 18
had start Feb 21 Jtth 4
What is wrong with you central city people? Feb 20 george 17
head start Feb 20 i 1
Katie Barnett Feb 19 Worst 4

Central City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance