construction ripoffs
CONCERNED

United States

#1 Jan 13, 2013
I came upon a posting about kenny noffsinger and paul allen ,,under construction fraud,,i am kenny and havent done buisiness now for 6 -7 years ,,i have been working for tva in another state,,,there is no buisiness,and when i was in buisiness i only worked for 2 companys that had 30- 40 rental houses that we remodeled a few times we done side jobs in the public but haf to take 2 people including a preacher to court,,never ripped off any one...if you or any one has aproblem call me and i will hook you up with my lawyer and we will settle any ideas you may have....
KELLL

Dunmor, KY

#2 Jan 13, 2013
R U ok?
Bullcrap

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Your a crook and you know it
Thank Corrupt Inspectors

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Oct 23, 2016
CONCERNED wrote:
I came upon a posting about kenny noffsinger and paul allen ,,under construction fraud,,i am kenny and havent done buisiness now for 6 -7 years ,,i have been working for tva in another state,,,there is no buisiness,and when i was in buisiness i only worked for 2 companys that had 30- 40 rental houses that we remodeled a few times we done side jobs in the public but haf to take 2 people including a preacher to court,,never ripped off any one...if you or any one has aproblem call me and i will hook you up with my lawyer and we will settle any ideas you may have....
STATE HOMEBUILDERS CERTIFICATION AND LICENSING LAW:

$400.00 provisional certification and licensing exam for Ky homebuilders (pass/fail)

Complete 5 newly constructed homes that pass all government inspections (plumbing, septic, electric, building, & hvac).

Then:

$500.00 yearly FULL CERTIFICATION AND LICENSING upgrade.

LASTLY:

10 hours of continued educational units annually to MAINTAIN FULL CERTIFICATION as a KY HOMEBUILDER. Hours can be obtained at various building inspectors offices/classrooms across this state as a convenience to homebuilders.
Jasonsuckes

Central City, KY

#5 Oct 23, 2016
J&G construction,what a rip off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Kirby told on Q 11 hr Director 7
Pool hustlers 21 hr Curious 18
Claude a black guy who deals in beagles 23 hr Betty 12
michael gibbar? (Jul '14) Wed Mikey 13
Katie Barnett Tue Light 3
Prison lock down Tue MCSO 5
women abuser (Jun '12) Mon Jtcottrell123456 35

Central City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance