Fatal Crash South of Greenville

Fatal Crash South of Greenville

There are 43 comments on the ISurfHopkins story from Sep 22, 2009, titled Fatal Crash South of Greenville. In it, ISurfHopkins reports that:

Chad Vincent of Central City, was operating a 1999 Kia Sportage north on KY 181 Saturday night one mile south of Greenville, KY when for unknown reasons his vehicle crossed over the center line and struck head on the southbound 2005 Dodge Caravan operated by Judith Hudson of Greenville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ISurfHopkins.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SOMEONE

Greenville, KY

#1 Sep 23, 2009
he was probably talking on a cell phone or playing with the radio.
shawnna

Nashville, TN

#2 Sep 23, 2009
do you not have a heart im sure he did not mean to kill that lady
I Have A Heart

United States

#3 Sep 24, 2009
I feel sorry for the fam. because if it's the chad im thinking about he's a no good sum beach.
JLD

Howey In The Hills, FL

#4 Sep 24, 2009
My sympathies go out to the Hudson family. Rebecca and John, I'm sorry for your loss.
liltooliltoolate

White Plains, KY

#5 Sep 24, 2009
My prayers and thoughts go out to the Hudson family. As far as him being no good or whatever...I doubt that he meant to hit her head on..he had his two young kids in the car with him.
concerned

United States

#6 Sep 25, 2009
My prayers are with everyone. He did have his two young children in the car with him. It could have been a much worse situation with the kids. Its bad enough as it is. My heart goes out to the mother of the children and to the Hudson family.
Ive a pass also

Greenville, KY

#7 Sep 28, 2009
I head that Mrs Hudson had just left the funeral home visiting her sister in law. Man that is bad two deaths in the same week in the same family. God bless each and everyone of them.
The County

Greenville, KY

#8 Oct 9, 2009
I heard Chad was smoking some herion and crossed the center line and kill that woman.He also had both of his little kids with him at the time of the wreck.
poorkids

Dunmor, KY

#9 Oct 12, 2009
no he may not have meant to hit them but his own mom sent him on his way kids and all knowing he was passed out on the toilet hours before...
unknown

United States

#10 Oct 13, 2009
Then why is he not in jail....think about it! He would have went straight to jail if he had been high.
Slim

Owensboro, KY

#11 Oct 13, 2009
poorkids wrote:
no he may not have meant to hit them but his own mom sent him on his way kids and all knowing he was passed out on the toilet hours before...
His mom would have never let him leave home High with her Grandkids. If chad was high ksp would have arrested him.
muhlenbergnative

United States

#12 Oct 13, 2009
Well I know chad from high school and I know his kids and ex-wife. I feel so sorry for her having to put up with his stupid as*. He shouldn't even be allowed to have custody of his kids!.I have hear stories about him contantly getting high AROUND THE KIDS. and as for you UNKNOWN, they didn't take him to jail because they had to send his drug test off to see exactly what he had in his system to see if it was "bad enough" to convict him, and that test is not in yet. yea this crash could have been a lot worse than it was. That poor Hudson family they were on the way back from Judith's sister-in-laws funeral. I am not saying that he meant to hit judith, but I do know that the orginal drug test did test postive. It is a sad situation in which chad needs to get repremanded.
daisy

United States

#13 Oct 13, 2009
Slim wrote:
<quoted text> His mom would have never let him leave home High with her Grandkids. If chad was high ksp would have arrested him.
actually he was high, and she tried to stop him and he still took them!
muhlenburg relistic

United States

#14 Oct 13, 2009
well she did and he didn't get charge because our police take to
long to do there job!
and the husband to the woman who died is still in the hospital!
i herd he didn't have his baby straped in the carseat!
why are police didn't charge him for that!
unknown

Elba, AL

#15 Oct 14, 2009
I know the family very well. He has no charges against him. There has not been any drug test come back positive! The kids were in a carseat! That is why they are alive. Save the drama. Yes Slim you are right KSP would have arrested him. The mother is a good mother to those kids, the grandmother is a good grandmother to the kids. If he didn't deserve custody he wouldn't have it. No matter what his past is he is still their father. You can not take that away. Get the facts straight.
muhlenbergcounty

Greenville, KY

#16 Oct 14, 2009
muhlenburg relistic wrote:
well she did and he didn't get charge because our police take to
long to do there job!
and the husband to the woman who died is still in the hospital!
i herd he didn't have his baby straped in the carseat!
why are police didn't charge him for that!
He didn't have the baby seat seatbelted in but he had the baby in the car seat, its a good thing that the baby wasn't hurt. Our police system lets jerks like that get away!
muhlenbergcounty

Greenville, KY

#17 Oct 14, 2009
unknown wrote:
I know the family very well. He has no charges against him. There has not been any drug test come back positive! The kids were in a carseat! That is why they are alive. Save the drama. Yes Slim you are right KSP would have arrested him. The mother is a good mother to those kids, the grandmother is a good grandmother to the kids. If he didn't deserve custody he wouldn't have it. No matter what his past is he is still their father. You can not take that away. Get the facts straight.
well I do have the facts straight, because I am good friends with the family too! you are the one that needs to get the facts straight. and no ksp report stated that they was not going to arrest him until the drug test came back because it was just be supspicions and they wouldn't be able to hold him
Why

Providence, KY

#18 Oct 14, 2009
People never cease to amaze me......
This man not only has to deal with what ever problems he may have but also has to live with the fact that a women lost her life due to an accident that he was involved in. Neither of these are anyones business so why does everyone want to get on this forum and bad mouth him. If you have an opinion, keep it to yourself. Nothing good comes from negative feedback from anyone. Why in the world don't you people mind your own business. Instead of gossip why don't you try praying for him as well as the Hudson family. You people truly have no life! Geeeez......give it a break!
a friend

Greenville, KY

#19 Oct 24, 2009
I have known chad for a long time. He was a very good person and a good father. His past relationships and mistakes he made are just that mistakes and everyone makes them. I'm sorry to hear of his death and I feel sorry for his family and close friends especially his children that will never grow up and have their father in their life. I can't believe that ppl have the nerve to talk about him on here like they are and not realize that he's dead, can't defend hisself and it really isn't any of their dam business!! RIP Chad u will b missed
Slim

Owensboro, KY

#20 Oct 24, 2009
I haven't heard about his death(Chad Vincent). What happened?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 25 min River Tam 11,856
Cicis 53 min good ole days 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr needforreality 148,347
is Casey Plank single 1 hr Interested 9
Ryan Brewer Thu Donna Engler 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Thu Patriot 588
Body found in cleaton May 24 My 2 cents 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Central City Mortgages