First Prev
of 7
Next Last
you know who i am

Nortonville, KY

#1 Jan 20, 2011
ok you wanna play hardball get ready karma is a bi*** and what goes around comes around. i have enough stuff on you to hang you out to dry, so best thing you can do is back off of me. unless you want it to come out in the open.
Death2U

United States

#2 Jan 20, 2011
Oh no!!!!!!!!!!
Rick

Nortonville, KY

#3 Jan 20, 2011
Come on out BIG BOY.
iwouldnt

United States

#6 Jan 21, 2011
I agree it's easy to start any type of bull on Topix. Hope my name never comes up on here good or bad.
Not a Fireman

White Plains, KY

#8 Jan 21, 2011
The Mayor needs to ask some of the payed men about the False insurance claims that Rickey has filed .. the City siren that was fixed at 81 electric...the Over head door...But see..the mayor and city counsel are responsible for all city employees actions...all the Mayor has to do to keep the city good name is to call for an investigation form the attorney general office....
to whom it may concern

Greenville, KY

#9 Jan 21, 2011
why can't u get alife,the fd isn't a high paying job,why do u want it so bad? U r always stirring bs. U must really have a low life to keep on & on. He's in church & is a good person,helps everyone.
If it's so bad why don't U pray instead of running U mouth!
hill person

White Plains, KY

#10 Jan 21, 2011
Don't know any thing about fighting fires...thats why we have the fire dept..we have some good people doing a lot of work for the betterment of the city,,but should your leader lie and steal ?..
taaaaaaaaadaaaaa aaaaaa

Frankfort, KY

#11 Jan 21, 2011
Ricky King a city leader????? LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!
Attorney General

Detroit, MI

#12 Jan 21, 2011
Who gives a crap what Central City does, we don't even have the menu fixed for the Governor's Ball !!!!! I will start an investigation asap or even sooner if necessary.

I have now concluded my investigation of the Central City Fire Department and have found that all statements against them are false rumors, the case is now closed.
road warrior

United States

#13 Jan 22, 2011
Why dont yall just stfu and leave our city and county officials alone! Im tired of seein yall bash them and quite frankly, the drama bs is gettin old. Get a frickin life! I sure as hell did and glad i got out of the frickin county for better. If this is what yall do for "fun" now days, yall must be bored as hell. Go out and do somethin!
Observer of Life

Cadiz, KY

#16 Jan 23, 2011
Not a Fireman wrote:
If the new Mayor ever finds out some of the things Ricky has done in the past....like someone else taking his GED test...All the False insurance claims....I like Ricky but he is not a city leader..WE have come a long way here in Central...Honest Mayor and city counsel and Police Chief....all of are police and firemen ....Have a good thing going...Ricky is the only thing standing in your way of having a honest government in Central...just my thoughts...does any one agree or disagree ???
If you know so much (FACTS - not Rumors) and sit on it then you're just guilty as the people you are accusing. C'mon - PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!
Facts

Nebo, KY

#17 Jan 23, 2011
Well some of the CCPD Officers know about it past and present.Check 81 Electric they worked on it years ago they would know as well. Or check with some of the present employee's and past ones.See what they have to say.
x mayor

White Plains, KY

#18 Jan 23, 2011
When The Federal Grand jury meets...will Ricky be on the list this month....?
Im a lumberjack and Im ok

Frankfort, KY

#19 Jan 24, 2011
Wow....this is interesting stuff......zzzzzzzzzzzzz
lmao

Louisville, KY

#20 Jan 24, 2011
to whom it may concern wrote:
why can't u get alife,the fd isn't a high paying job,why do u want it so bad? U r always stirring bs. U must really have a low life to keep on & on. He's in church & is a good person,helps everyone.
If it's so bad why don't U pray instead of running U mouth!
if you call GRC a GOOD CHURCH<liar cheats theives no wonder they are by the prison cause half of its members NEED TO BE THERE

Princeton, KY

#21 Jan 24, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
if you call GRC a GOOD CHURCH<liar cheats theives no wonder they are by the prison cause half of its members NEED TO BE THERE
He doesn't attend GRC. What better place for robbers,thieves and who ever else needs God. We'll take em. No one is perfect so don't judge. You are judged for what you do.
That is fact

Earlington, KY

#22 Jan 26, 2011
WHY DO PEOPLE WHO KNOW THE LEAST, KNOW IT THE LOUDEST >>>>Ricky King is disguised as a responsible adult.
road warrior

Toledo, OH

#23 Jan 27, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>if you call GRC a GOOD CHURCH<liar cheats theives no wonder they are by the prison cause half of its members NEED TO BE THERE
If u know so much about GRC then u must have attended there. So that would make u part of the crowd but i have grown up in that church and im none of those and neither are the people. GRC makes the people feel welcome and at home. As would any other church. But just u remember that GRC has been in that same spot LONGER than the prison has. GRC will welcome anyone who is willing to learn more, worship, and give themselves up to God. Dont judge cuz in the end, u will be judged.
I was there

Dunmor, KY

#24 Jan 27, 2011
Not a Fireman wrote:
If the new Mayor ever finds out some of the things Ricky has done in the past....like someone else taking his GED test...All the False insurance claims....I like Ricky but he is not a city leader..WE have come a long way here in Central...Honest Mayor and city counsel and Police Chief....all of are police and firemen ....Have a good thing going...Ricky is the only thing standing in your way of having a honest government in Central...just my thoughts...does any one agree or disagree ???
Friend, I don't know about your other claims but I do know that he took his own GED test because I took mine the same day he did and both of us were required to show a photo ID. Of course, I already knew him from school so I knew who he was. He took his own GED test.
Facts

Dunmor, KY

#25 Jan 27, 2011
I was there wrote:
<quoted text> Friend, I don't know about your other claims but I do know that he took his own GED test because I took mine the same day he did and both of us were required to show a photo ID. Of course, I already knew him from school so I knew who he was. He took his own GED test.
and where did you go to take yours at he went like 7 times.you must not know him to well then because he was carried all over the state to take it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stacy Pendley 1 hr Mickey Ds 1
Erin Jones (May '13) 23 hr Brother Darkness 7
Brandon Graves 23 hr MissPriss 1
Pool hustlers (Jul '17) Thu several counties 34
Hookup Thu Eric 6
murder in muhlenberg county (Nov '09) Thu still missing 68
Terry Nelson running for sheriff Jan 15 Friend of terry 13

Central City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance