Terry Noffsinger To Be Indicted Tomorrow!

Posted in the Central City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#1 Mar 11, 2010
Ex Ohio Co girls and Muh. South coach Terry Noffsinger will be indicted tomorrow in Ohio Co for alledgedly having sex with some of the Ohio co girls while he was coach of the team.

I would check the paper out tomorrow or the next day. It is coming out!
i am a north star

Greenville, KY

#2 Mar 11, 2010
wow that really shocks me. i thought he was a better man.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4 Mar 15, 2010
kyyankee

United States

#5 Mar 15, 2010
the pig should fry.
deer hunter

Mayfield, KY

#6 Mar 15, 2010
he is a good man with a family, i'm waiting on the proof. never talk unless it has been proven true.
i am a north star

Brea, CA

#7 Mar 15, 2010
Someone needs to get on this godforesaken site and explain the situation. He is a good man, who is the accuser, is the question.
i am a north star

Madisonville, KY

#8 Mar 15, 2010
i am a north star wrote:
Someone needs to get on this godforesaken site and explain the situation. He is a good man, who is the accuser, is the question.
when someone is indicted on 29 counts of anything they are usually guilty of something. sure he's a good guy but good guys commit crimes too and i think he is guilty of at least one of those 29 counts
WATCH YOUR MOUTH

Greenville, KY

#9 Mar 15, 2010
i am a north star wrote:
<quoted text>when someone is indicted on 29 counts of anything they are usually guilty of something. sure he's a good guy but good guys commit crimes too and i think he is guilty of at least one of those 29 counts
AMEN!!!!!!!!
i am a north star

United States

#10 Mar 15, 2010
I guess we should hang him, get the rope partner. 29 counts of what? with who? where are the facts,? when?, i know nothing about this but i do know him! This is a shame! Why do you think he's guilty?
i am a north star

Madisonville, KY

#11 Mar 15, 2010
i am a north star wrote:
I guess we should hang him, get the rope partner. 29 counts of what? with who? where are the facts,? when?, i know nothing about this but i do know him! This is a shame! Why do you think he's guilty?
as i said above i think he is guilty because he is charged with 29 counts. 29 is a lotta counts. meaning he is probably guilty. i believe innocent until proven guilty so right now he is innocent but i think he is guilty. just an opinion, you obviously think he is innocent, and that is ok. according to news 25 website - KSP tell us they charged 43-year-old Terry W. Nofsinger of Greenville with five counts of Sodomy 1st; Sexual Abuse 1st (nine counts); Unlawful Transaction with a Minor Sexual Act (14 counts) and Unlawful Transaction with a Minor Sexual Act (Complicity). all that is straight from the website. and the victims were members of the ohio co. girls basketball team when he coached there. do you not watch the news??? it was all over it today. anyway here is the link for the rest of the article on both nofsinger and phelps. this should answer all of your questions http://www.news25.us/global/story.asp...
friend

Greenville, KY

#12 Mar 16, 2010
How about we wait till we have proof REAL PROOF that these men did it! All I have seen is acusations toward them both.
sizzler

Mount Sherman, KY

#13 Mar 16, 2010
being indicted on 1 count or 29 counts does not prove anything...
i am not saying he is guilty or not guilty, that will all come out. my problem is things like this being put out in the media, no protection for a person that is accused and has not been found guilty. if he ends of being innocent of all charges, his name will have still been ran through the mud and there is no taking that back.
Dunno

Madisonville, KY

#14 Mar 16, 2010
I don't think they would have arrested him if they didn't have some kind of proof. Would they? I'm not being smart, I really don't know. Do they just arrest someone because someone else said they did something to them? There has been an investigation going on since September, so they must have found some reason to make the arrest.
grace

Owensboro, KY

#15 Mar 16, 2010
friend wrote:
How about we wait till we have proof REAL PROOF that these men did it! All I have seen is acusations toward them both.
Wake up! Any man would have done it if they thought they could get by with it. All people have dark thoughts. No one wants to admit it tho. I am not judging, just being honest. I feel sorry for them and their families. We should all thank God for his mercy and grace. With out it we would all burn in hell.
friend

Greenville, KY

#16 Mar 16, 2010
SHOW ME PROOF! I BELIEVE THEY ARE NOT GUILTY / UNTIL SOMEONE CAN SHOW PROOF OF ANY WRONG DOINGS, NOT WHAT THEY ARE CHARGING THEM BOTH WITH I WILL BELIEVE THEY ARE INNOCENT!(JUST TO LET YOU KNOW NOT EVERYONE HAS DARK THOUGHTS I AM ONE OF THEM!)YOU WOULD THINK DIFFRENTLY IF SOMEONE WAS ACCUSING YOU OF STUFF, AND IT NOT BE TRUE BUT YET SOCITEY WANTS TO THROW THE BOOK AT SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE THESE ARE MEN AND IT WAS YOUNG GIRLS SAYING THESE THINGS WHAT IF.... THESE GIRLS ARE A BUNCH OF LIERS WHO WANT TO SEE THESE MEN GET IN TROUBLE OR FIND IT FUNNY TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS? THINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS SOMETIMES WHAT THEY SEEM JUST REMEMBER THAT...
Inquiring Minds

Princeton, KY

#17 Mar 16, 2010
friend wrote:
SHOW ME PROOF! I BELIEVE THEY ARE NOT GUILTY / UNTIL SOMEONE CAN SHOW PROOF OF ANY WRONG DOINGS, NOT WHAT THEY ARE CHARGING THEM BOTH WITH I WILL BELIEVE THEY ARE INNOCENT!(JUST TO LET YOU KNOW NOT EVERYONE HAS DARK THOUGHTS I AM ONE OF THEM!)YOU WOULD THINK DIFFRENTLY IF SOMEONE WAS ACCUSING YOU OF STUFF, AND IT NOT BE TRUE BUT YET SOCITEY WANTS TO THROW THE BOOK AT SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE THESE ARE MEN AND IT WAS YOUNG GIRLS SAYING THESE THINGS WHAT IF.... THESE GIRLS ARE A BUNCH OF LIERS WHO WANT TO SEE THESE MEN GET IN TROUBLE OR FIND IT FUNNY TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS? THINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS SOMETIMES WHAT THEY SEEM JUST REMEMBER THAT...
These "Young Girls" are now adults and would have nothing to gain from making these accusations, especially since their names will be in the media at some point in time. You are right about these guys being innocent until proven guilty but people are entitled to their opinions and most people believe they are guilty of something. Put yourself in the shoes of these girls parents... would you not want them arrested and adjudged? The courts will get to the bottom of this.
someone

Lewisburg, KY

#18 Mar 16, 2010
just would like to know how this guy can get a job with our school. if he did something with one kid, whats to say he did not try with others. also how many other men amd women are in our schools.
Oh-hell-yeah

Henderson, KY

#19 Mar 16, 2010
Man - I hope these ladies are not lying on these guys. For sure, these men have not done anything bad enough to them that they would tell such a lie. Even if the girls were the aggressor - they were 15/16 year old students who were taken advantage of. Coaches are adult professionals and are responsible for their actions. This is terrible for all the families. They need your prayers. HeyKD
Angel2008

Princeton, KY

#20 Mar 16, 2010
If the accusations are true, then shame on them. They could have gone to a special place where these services are rendered or even less expensive gone to a bar and picked anyone up. If not shame on the whores, who ruined their lives. I am female so I can say this, in society today girls put their barbie dolls and then spread their legs!!!
friend

Greenville, KY

#21 Mar 16, 2010
i have knew terry all me life i very very shock i hope it is not true but ya just dont no any one any more the one ya thant ya no ya dont

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dayton greathouse (Nov '13) 19 min logan 6
Back stabbers (Feb '14) 29 min blackwidow 6
enoch rich (Nov '13) 35 min blackwidow 5
vicki rowe (Apr '14) 5 hr kathy 27
OMG Stop going through life stupid 8 hr strange 42
tommy bruce krock n con? 15 hr facts 6
Magnum Webster Fri Just wondering 1
Central City Dating
Find my Match

Central City Jobs