KayT

Hopkinsville, KY

#85 Jun 1, 2010
This is the most ignorant thing I have ever seen in my life!
Douglas C Hendrix

Greenville, KY

#86 Jun 1, 2010
I am not anyone's Sunday school teacher you have a internet connection. Look up the doctrine of Biblical Divorce and Remarriage and search it out for yourself. I am not going to get accused of trying to force my beliefs down anyone's throat. I do believe that if someone gets divorced and then remarries another they are in adultery as long as one or both have living spouses. REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE LAW OF THE LAND SAYS. And according to the Bible they will be judged accordingly.
Douglas C Hendrix

Greenville, KY

#87 Jun 1, 2010
KayT wrote:
This is the most ignorant thing I have ever seen in my life!
Look in the mirror and you might see something more ignorant. And if you have a problem with what is said you have the right to ignore it and not get involved. Once you post your thoughts you are open to attack, criticism and rebuke from any and everyone on here. This is how this game is played.
KayT

Hopkinsville, KY

#88 Jun 1, 2010
To: douglas c hendrix and shemwell..

The fruit the pair of you have demonstrated on this web page prove the products of the church you both claim to have or currently belong too!
KayT

Hopkinsville, KY

#89 Jun 1, 2010
The Game is On!
Douglas C Hendrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Look in the mirror and you might see something more ignorant. And if you have a problem with what is said you have the right to ignore it and not get involved. Once you post your thoughts you are open to attack, criticism and rebuke from any and everyone on here. This is how this game is played.
Douglas C Hendrix

Greenville, KY

#90 Jun 1, 2010
KayT wrote:
The fruit the pair of you have demonstrated on this web page prove the products of the church you both claim to have or currently belong too!
First of all the person that calls his or herself "Shemwell" on here might not be a Shemwell at all. The pastor has done told them to stay off here and not argue with anyone. I do still talk to some of them out there and no one knows who this "shemwell" is on here. Now, as for me on the other hand, how dare you judge a church by the actions of a backslider! That is IGNORANT! The Pastor out there never once in the past or to present date condoned me or anyone else getting on any website and fighting with idiots, the colorful adjectives are mine. And what kind of church do you belong to that gives you the right to get on here and meddle in other men's affairs? I am a rank sinner and trust me, for the love of whatever God you serve, whoever you are you do not want to start on me because I will forget my manners on here--that I and I alone am responsible for! And this "Shemwell" that is to cowardly to reveal their true self, could be someone that has issues with them! So you are a liar and an idiot at the same time!
Douglas C Hendrix

Greenville, KY

#91 Jun 1, 2010
KayT wrote:
The Game is On!
<quoted text>
Trust me you will lose!
Douglas C Hendrix

Greenville, KY

#92 Jun 1, 2010
So, let's everyone get off of the Shemwell's who are to busy having kids and making babies to get on here and defend themselves. Not that they would waste their time trying to defend anything that anyone says on here about them anyway. If anyone has the balls to find out about them their selves on here their church is out on 62 by the old Powderly Cable Company. They have church tonight and it starts at 7:30 pm. And those of us that do know them and are on here running them down trust me it will come back around and that is a promise of God in the Bible, but I seem to be surrounded by Bible scholars on this page anyway so you guys should know that...:P
Blackslider too

Central City, KY

#93 Jun 1, 2010
Hendrix I think you miss the church why don't you go back , I know what it is like not to agree with them but I also know what it is lack to miss a church I was hurt bad once by something a holiness preacher said to me in front of the whole church I wont call names but I was hurt so bad I probably wont ever attend any church anywhere again but You I think from your post you like Bro Shemwell and believe in him. Why not give them a second chance. If not than dont take what Ive said to personal.
Sinner

Central City, KY

#94 Jun 1, 2010
KayT wrote:
You said it Girl I will agree
Sinner

Central City, KY

#95 Jun 1, 2010
Douglas C Hendrix wrote:
So, let's everyone get off of the Shemwell's who are to busy having kids and making babies to get on here and defend themselves. Not that they would waste their time trying to defend anything that anyone says on here about them anyway. If anyone has the balls to find out about them their selves on here their church is out on 62 by the old Powderly Cable Company. They have church tonight and it starts at 7:30 pm. And those of us that do know them and are on here running them down trust me it will come back around and that is a promise of God in the Bible, but I seem to be surrounded by Bible scholars on this page anyway so you guys should know that...:P
you sure sound like you are one of them or married to one of them who really knows what your real name is?
Douglas C Hendrix

Greenville, KY

#96 Jun 1, 2010
Blackslider too wrote:
Hendrix I think you miss the church why don't you go back , I know what it is like not to agree with them but I also know what it is lack to miss a church I was hurt bad once by something a holiness preacher said to me in front of the whole church I wont call names but I was hurt so bad I probably wont ever attend any church anywhere again but You I think from your post you like Bro Shemwell and believe in him. Why not give them a second chance. If not than dont take what Ive said to personal.
My problem is I hold grudges from they way they (some church people) treated me in the past. I do agree with you about missing church. I have to learn to keep my eyes of people and live for God for myself. I do have confidence in Brother Shemwell and Ibelieve that he lives what he preachers and believes in. I have never seen Brother Shemwell as a dictator over his people like I have seen in other Jesus Name Churches. But he is just a man of God. He can not make anyone do anything. I went to the doctors when I went out there and I never once was condemned for it by ANY OF THEM. Maybe I need to remember where the Bible states

Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
Douglas C Hendrix

Greenville, KY

#97 Jun 1, 2010
Sinner wrote:
<quoted text> you sure sound like you are one of them or married to one of them who really knows what your real name is?
I am not one of them nor am I married to one of them. I have never married. I have known them for about 18 years. And my name is exactly what it shows on here!
Backslider too

Central City, KY

#98 Jun 2, 2010
Douglas C Hendrix wrote:
<quoted text>
My problem is I hold grudges from they way they (some church people) treated me in the past. I do agree with you about missing church. I have to learn to keep my eyes of people and live for God for myself. I do have confidence in Brother Shemwell and Ibelieve that he lives what he preachers and believes in. I have never seen Brother Shemwell as a dictator over his people like I have seen in other Jesus Name Churches. But he is just a man of God. He can not make anyone do anything. I went to the doctors when I went out there and I never once was condemned for it by ANY OF THEM. Maybe I need to remember where the Bible states
Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
I have found some peace in some of the things you have said on here. I guess I see a lot of myself in you and some of the things you say I miss church myself but my flesh still hurts form being hurt about things said in the church I went to, I hope that someday you and I to can find our way back to where we belong, maybe not where we were but somewhere in the graces of God;. Peace be with you and I know you still have God in your heart. Just remember one has to live for him or herself only God will judge us. I know Im in a dangerous place with God right now but somehow hearing you talk about what you went threw has opened up my eyes again.
Douglas C Hendrix

Greenville, KY

#99 Jun 2, 2010
Backslider too wrote:
<quoted text> I have found some peace in some of the things you have said on here. I guess I see a lot of myself in you and some of the things you say I miss church myself but my flesh still hurts form being hurt about things said in the church I went to, I hope that someday you and I to can find our way back to where we belong, maybe not where we were but somewhere in the graces of God;. Peace be with you and I know you still have God in your heart. Just remember one has to live for him or herself only God will judge us. I know Im in a dangerous place with God right now but somehow hearing you talk about what you went threw has opened up my eyes again.
I can honestly say that the things you said to me made me stop and think and examine my actions more carefully. It is not Gods fault but it is a trick of the enemy to cheat us out of what we can be in living for God Almighty Time is running out and we need to do something if we ever want to make it when this walks of life is over. There is ONLY ONE in control and it is not these people who think they are regardless of who they are. There is no monarch, president or legislative body on Earth that can change the views of God.
So Stupid

Cadiz, KY

#100 Jun 3, 2010
Douglas C Hendrix wrote:
Stupid -- It only takes having sex 10 times to have 10 kids. Just because someone has 10 kids doesn't mean they have sex any more often than the next couple who have 1 or 2. That is so stupid. Btw, I'm neutered. LOL.
Sinning saint

Cadiz, KY

#101 Jun 3, 2010
Douglas C Hendrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not one of them nor am I married to one of them. I have never married. I have known them for about 18 years. And my name is exactly what it shows on here!
Your speach betrays you. You are DEFINITELY Douglas........
You are so stupid

Central City, KY

#102 Jun 3, 2010
So Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid -- It only takes having sex 10 times to have 10 kids. Just because someone has 10 kids doesn't mean they have sex any more often than the next couple who have 1 or 2. That is so stupid. Btw, I'm neutered. LOL.
Man it takes 9 mts to have a kid think of all the sex that goes on during this nine mts. Look at their kids they are no more than a little over 9 mts apart. They usually average a kid a year that they are married.Dont' tell me they don't have woppie all the time with no tv they find ways to make their own kind of entertainment. It's one own business how many kids they have but lets face it those kids need medical care. There is a case of court tv that just ended where a 16 year old boy died of a treatable thing. They found them parents guilty of reckless homicide : Prayer is a great thing to have and believe but sometimes it takes more than prayer. If God meant everyone to be healed by his stripes than no one would be sick in this world. Get Real
popcap

Central City, KY

#103 Jun 3, 2010
Rules for Going to Heaven according the Divine Judging Shemwell the one that is on here! 1. Dont show no flesh except your face and hands a little neck is ok.
2.Men wear your long selves, long pants
3.Women wear nothing but dresses down to your ankles and all skirts should not show you buttocks from being tight.
4.Women no hair cutting,no legs shaved,no eyebrows plucked
5.Men only short hair allowed no beards
But you are allowed:
1. to tell everybody different that you are GOD and that they are going to hell, Because that is GOds job.
2.Wear sexy night wear to entertain your husand so he can have all his sexual needs met.
3.Save on medical BIlls
4.Get big dividends when IRS tax time rolls around.
5.Talk about everybody as quick as church lets out.
6. When out in public snob everyone who you dont know or who is different.
What a bunch of hogwash!!!!
moses Pearlean

Central City, KY

#104 Jun 3, 2010
GODS CHILD wrote:
I can see most of you either don't know or have forgotten the simple rule...LOVE THY NEIGHBOR...AND I'M SURE THERE WILL BE SOME SMART ASS COMMENT ABOUT THAT....SOOO CHILDISH...GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!
Do you think they love their neighbor when they say you will burn in hell. No one has that power but God! You have to show love to one another and mean it. Not look down on someone because they are different I mean both sides the holly rollers and the nonbelievers , This is not the kind of love Jesus talked about. Teach you kids to stay away from someone because they dress different than you ;that is not loving thy neighbor. Why are the holly rollers so segregated from the world. When they go to wal mart they but products made by all kind of people but they still use the products.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horny wemen 28 min lmao 3
Robin Gilliland 40 min Reality 12
Old Ponderosa 1 hr curious bowing green 17
Amy 4 hr lisa 3
Kelly Downs 4 hr wow 2
jeffry piper 6 hr thomas 6
I'm a BBW and a submissive looking for fun anyo... 11 hr Guy 14
Central City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web