'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#48873 Sep 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>He would like to get you out of it but you won't run a weedeater anymore.
lmfao
Never been in a food stamp line and never will be. Please keep the rest of us informed on how it goes there wtf. I know the line is getting much longer.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#48874 Sep 18, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Here iT is: The Race Card...
September 18, 2012
Obama plays the Race Card in Cincy
He threw down the race card, saying Republicans want him to wash their cars.
CNSNews.com reports that Obama said,
"While speaking in Cincinnati on Monday [September 17], Obama said, "The only thing they [Republicans] can do is keep trying to bluff their way through until November, and hope that you won't call them on it. But understand Cincinnati, look, I want to work with them to reduce the deficit. I've said if the Republicans need more love, if they want me to walk the dog or wash their car, I'm happy to do it."
This language is reminiscent of a reported conversation between Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy back before the 2008 election as recalled in the September 10, 2012 edition of The New Yorker magazine.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/09/o...
You are an idi-t.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#48875 Sep 18, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IF... I'm a nutjob....
WHAT does THAT leave 'open' for you??? ;-)
How come you are so uninformed and stupid?
wtf

Richmond, KY

#48876 Sep 18, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
And explain to me what Obama has done to make ANYTHING better!
DOW 13,500
No pre-existing illness block on private Health Insurance
Saved GM
Saved Chrysler
Children can stay on Parents' Health Insurance until age 26
killed bin Laden
'
Ended Iraq war failure
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48877 Sep 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>We have bombed the living hell out of them for years you nutjob.
Where have you been?
WHAT do you suggest we do?
Go over and "hold their hand?"

Thought that is what Ambassador Stevens was doing...
Didn't work!
pathetic

Falls Of Rough, KY

#48878 Sep 18, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
And explain to me what Obama has done to make ANYTHING better!
I have told you in previous posts
frank

Oakland, CA

#48879 Sep 18, 2012
GOP put the G wrote:
<quoted text>
but aren't we the UNITED States? Do divide everything into state issues would result, effectively, in fifty different countries under one domain.
Each party has sadly evolved into special interest groups. They play to their base. Each will oppose the other in fear of losing their constituents. There's something flawed there.
I'll be the first to admit - I am a liberal: i believe in global warming and, to a degree, I believe we ARE our brother's keeper.
I also agree w/your take on late term abortions and abortions as a means of birth control. I'd like to know the percentage of those instances. Again, to me, it's more that the CHOICE is being taken away. What if they said every male had to have a vasectomy after the age of 50? Or women a hysterectomy? The entire issue, to me, is the CHOICE of the matter and the FREEDOM to make my own choices.
If we supplied birth control, I believe the abortion numbers would decrease.
I am Catholic and there are times that I believe that birth control pills are the morally and fiscally responsible thing to do. There were familes at our private school who felt they deserved free tuition because they had so many children in the system. Yet the parents who realized they could not financially care for eight children and opted to use birth control were expected, and required to pay the full tuition amounts. So we reward someone who was irresponsible with free tuition while the people who worked to be fiscally responsible were punished, for lack of a better term. Isn't that the premise of the GOP? So why are they against birth control? Again, not being facetious - I just really don't understand how the correlation escapes the party.
Watching the Reps and the Dems exchanging insults and platitudes seems like two drunks arguing over the bar-bill on the sinking Titanic ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48881 Sep 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>How come you are so uninformed and stupid?
That's WHAT obot's been doing....hasn't worked!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#48883 Sep 18, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT do you suggest we do?
Go over and "hold their hand?"
Thought that is what Ambassador Stevens was doing...
Didn't work!
You chickenshit you are in the right party of Cowards.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48884 Sep 18, 2012
Had the skies lit up last week...
WHAT had the US done?
Nothing!!!!

They will do MORE if the US doesn't DO something!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#48885 Sep 18, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
That's WHAT obot's been doing....hasn't worked!
You damn sure don't work.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#48886 Sep 18, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
He sure didnt fix it. And why not afford the current potus the same courtesy?
I most certainly have given him the same courtesy. I do not believe anyone can correct our economic woes in 4 years but don't be so arrogant to stand up and tell the American public that you can fix the economy in 4 years or you don't deserve a second term. I do believe 4 years is long enough to show improvements. A debt of over $16 trillion, unemployment over 8%, huge increases of those receiving government benefits, etc., etc. does not show me ANY improvements!!!!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#48887 Sep 18, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I most certainly have given him the same courtesy. I do not believe anyone can correct our economic woes in 4 years but don't be so arrogant to stand up and tell the American public that you can fix the economy in 4 years or you don't deserve a second term. I do believe 4 years is long enough to show improvements. A debt of over $16 trillion, unemployment over 8%, huge increases of those receiving government benefits, etc., etc. does not show me ANY improvements!!!!
I gave you a list of huge improvements you dipwad SOB.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48888 Sep 18, 2012
All the violent demonstrations, especially against U.S. embassies, businesses such as KFC and even American schools, have been undertaken by more radical Sunni Salafists and groups associated with al-Qaida.

But even though the demonstrations initially were spawned by the publicity around the film, the movement now has turned into general opposition to overall U.S. foreign policy.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/protests-morph-int...
wtf

Richmond, KY

#48889 Sep 18, 2012
American Lady wrote:
All the violent demonstrations, especially against U.S. embassies, businesses such as KFC and even American schools, have been undertaken by more radical Sunni Salafists and groups associated with al-Qaida.
But even though the demonstrations initially were spawned by the publicity around the film, the movement now has turned into general opposition to overall U.S. foreign policy.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/protests-morph-int...
Can't be, W said he had defeated al-Qaida and that Iraq was now our Democratic partner and the Mission was Accomplished.

lmfao
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48890 Sep 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I gave you a list of huge improvements you dipwad SOB.
You talking to a 'lady' that way dipchit....
oh ye of no pay attention :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48891 Sep 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Can't be, W said he had defeated al-Qaida and that Iraq was now our Democratic partner and the Mission was Accomplished.
lmfao
Oh ye of NOT paying attention again!
Mission Accomplished WAS that ships Mission!
They had been out for months on their MISSION

IT was ACCOMPLISHED....
Therefore they were going HOME.....

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!
====
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/may/01/u...

Admiral Kelly, Captain Card
Officers and Sailors of
The USS Abraham Lincoln ...

~~~~~~~THEIR MISSION ***WAS***ACCOMPLISHED~~~~~~~~

1) We have difficult work -to do- in Iraq. We are bringing order to parts of that country that remain dangerous. We are pursuing and finding leaders of the old regime, who will be held to account for their crimes. We have begun the search for hidden chemical and biological weapons, and already know of hundreds of sites that will be investigated. We are helping to rebuild Iraq, where the dictator built palaces for himself, instead of hospitals and schools. And we will stand with the new leaders of Iraq as they establish a government of, by, and for the Iraqi people. The transition from dictatorship to democracy will take time, but it is worth every effort. Our coalition will stay until our work is done. And then we will leave — and we will leave behind a free Iraq.

2)Our mission -continues.- Al-Qaida is wounded,-not destroyed.- The scattered cells of the terrorist network still operate in many nations, and we know from daily intelligence that they continue to plot against free people. The proliferation of deadly weapons remains a serious danger. The enemies of freedom are not idle, and neither are we. Our government has taken unprecedented measures to defend the homeland — and we will continue to hunt down the enemy before he can strike.

3)The war on terror is -not over,- yet it is not endless. We do not know the day of final victory, but we have seen the turning of the tide. No act of the terrorists will change our purpose, or weaken our resolve, or alter their fate. Their cause is lost. Free nations will press on to victory.

4)Other nations in history have fought in foreign lands and remained to occupy and exploit. Americans, following a battle, want nothing more than to return home. And that is your direction tonight. After service in the Afghan and Iraqi theaters of war — after 100,000 miles, on the ***longest carrier deployment in recent history —*** you are homeward bound.*** Some of you will see new family members for the first time — 150 babies were born while their fathers were on the Lincoln. Your families are proud of you, and your nation will welcome you.

5)Thank you for serving our country and our cause. May God bless you all, and may God continue to bless America. <3
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#48892 Sep 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>DOW 13,500
No pre-existing illness block on private Health Insurance
Saved GM
Saved Chrysler
Children can stay on Parents' Health Insurance until age 26
killed bin Laden
'
Ended Iraq war failure
Why focus on health care when people are without jobs and the economy is dismal?

As far as bin Laden -U.S. officials say some of the initial strands of intelligence that eventually led to Sunday’s military operation came from terror detainees captured after the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, including some held at the military prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

President Barack Obama said Sunday he was first briefed last August about some of the fruits of years of that intelligence work, which focused on finding a courier whose trail led to the Pakistani compound where bin Laden was hiding.
wondering

Falls Of Rough, KY

#48893 Sep 18, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't think going from an economic freefall to a recovery is an improvement? you don't think going from hemorrhaging jobs to lower unemployment rates by the month is an improvement? and you wonder why you wing nuts have no credibility
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#48894 Sep 18, 2012
pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
I have told you in previous posts
I was responding to wtf. You have provided your opinion on what Obama has done. He has taken action in some areas, but I certainly do not see any significant turn around in our deficit, our economy, our unemployment, etc. His actions in some areas have actually made things worse especially related to foreign affairs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenneth (Alan) Day (Feb '12) 10 hr interesting 21
that goth kid 15 hr umm 10
Michael dukes Mon Scrubs 20
nathina purvis Mon josh 2
Mindy Piper (Apr '14) Mon exwantssomemore 10
Armstrong layoffs Mon Bon 78
burger King Mon daddy d 1
Central City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web