'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239748 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wtf

Richmond, KY

#47028 Sep 2, 2012
Bitter Beer Face wrote:
<quoted text>More liberal spew BS !...
Get use to it!
lol

Glasgow, KY

#47029 Sep 2, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Get use to it!
OMG...was that little one-liner from the famous topix moron agreeing that it is liberal bullshit? wtf you are a clown and I feel bad making fun of your stupid ass. No wait, I don't feel bad. You are an ass clown and you deserve every spanking you set yourself up for.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#47030 Sep 2, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG...was that little one-liner from the famous topix moron agreeing that it is liberal bullshit? wtf you are a clown and I feel bad making fun of your stupid ass. No wait, I don't feel bad. You are an ass clown and you deserve every spanking you set yourself up for.
You ass clown could not spank a poodle with a horse whip.

Lmfao
Bitter Beer Face

Elkhorn City, KY

#47031 Sep 2, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Get use to it!
never !.. trash mouth moron . Pure liars ,failure to human race all are racist spewing trolls .
wtf

Richmond, KY

#47032 Sep 2, 2012
Bitter Beer Face wrote:
<quoted text>never !.. trash mouth moron . Pure liars ,failure to human race all are racist spewing trolls .
You ass faced butt monkey are a perfect chickenshit Republican.
lol

Glasgow, KY

#47033 Sep 2, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You ass clown could not spank a poodle with a horse whip.
Lmfao
Good morning ass clown! Glad to see you lived another day and are able to be just as stupid as you were yesterday and the day before! Just a little fun fact for you to think about though...you are taking your stupidity to an extreme level and some people now feel sort of bad for making fun of your dumb ass. Not me! The dumber you are the funnier it gets for me! I like you wtf ass clown. Your extreme idiotic posts and your love for the Obamoron messiah and his many failed policies will help catapult you morons to the curb for an early November morning trash pickup!

Please don't ever stop posting. Well, that is, until you are forced to crawl back into the cockroach hole behind the woodwork where you came from...after Obama is booted to the curb in November. Please feel free to showcase your stupidity until then!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#47034 Sep 2, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning ass clown! Glad to see you lived another day and are able to be just as stupid as you were yesterday and the day before! Just a little fun fact for you to think about though...you are taking your stupidity to an extreme level and some people now feel sort of bad for making fun of your dumb ass. Not me! The dumber you are the funnier it gets for me! I like you wtf ass clown. Your extreme idiotic posts and your love for the Obamoron messiah and his many failed policies will help catapult you morons to the curb for an early November morning trash pickup!
Please don't ever stop posting. Well, that is, until you are forced to crawl back into the cockroach hole behind the woodwork where you came from...after Obama is booted to the curb in November. Please feel free to showcase your stupidity until then!
Why are people in Glagow so f' ing stupid and uneducated?

Poot little country hicks are hilarious.

Keep it up shit stain.
frank

Oakland, CA

#47035 Sep 2, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Let me set you straight pendejo!
These are my friends we discuss and debate politics.
I'm a liberal/progressive Democrat.
But we still can throw-down together comprehend.
I don't support Rand Paul...ok
So find out all you can about your enemy before you attack.
Makes for a easy battle.
As for you.
Well you're incoherent ramblings makes me doubt you have any political
knowledge worth debating.
bonswa mi amoure!
How can a man, a supposedly patriotic American, have five sons that never volunteered for this country's military service ask for my or anyone's vote? Five sons and not one served ... is this a new kind of American leader -- a leader for the privileged?
To the GOP ‘truth’ is something to be created by repetition. Republicans don't have to accept evolution, economics, climatology or human sexuality, but we need them to admit the historical existence of George W. Bush.
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

#47036 Sep 2, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>..just out today: obama relative has a large life poster of senator obama. saying: the kenyen, that made senator of the u.s. now who's crazy?...fox news? glen beck? bill o"reilly? really?
Wonder how much he was paid to hang it up. Any way Obama probably mailed it to him along with copies of his speeches.
Any one see the lone homeless man holding up a sign saying "Fox Lies" He was paid. There was no other people around like there would be if there was a protest going on.
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

#47037 Sep 2, 2012
The Irate Republican wrote:
Wow, copy and pasting is easy, and mindless! Really is a show of intelligent thinking, huh? Bah!
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!
TIR
Oh Lordy, here we go again..........
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

#47038 Sep 2, 2012
LOL!! My white Lab Mollie is laying here beside me dreaming, trying to bark. So funny.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#47039 Sep 2, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder how much he was paid to hang it up. Any way Obama probably mailed it to him along with copies of his speeches.
Any one see the lone homeless man holding up a sign saying "Fox Lies" He was paid. There was no other people around like there would be if there was a protest going on.
Faux always lies you dipshit.
what

Glasgow, KY

#47040 Sep 2, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
How can a man, a supposedly patriotic American, have five sons that never volunteered for this country's military service ask for my or anyone's vote? Five sons and not one served ... is this a new kind of American leader -- a leader for the privileged?
To the GOP ‘truth’ is something to be created by repetition. Republicans don't have to accept evolution, economics, climatology or human sexuality, but we need them to admit the historical existence of George W. Bush.
And Obama's family and Moosecheeles family has how many soldiers in it? We're not counting the Muslim Brotherhood or Kenya's army just the Armed Forces of the United States. That narrowed it down for you and made it easier for you to compute, didn't it, fwankie? lol
Hey

Ashland, KY

#47041 Sep 2, 2012
Too FKN Funny:::

A Sand Sculpture Of Obama(RETARDS)..

Remember What Happened To The Golden Calf In The Ten Commandments???
Bitter Beer Face

Elkhorn City, KY

#47042 Sep 2, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You ass faced butt monkey are a perfect chickenshit Republican.
You dumb arse moron I'm democrat , same to you gd stupid liberal lunatic lowlfe sob !..racist like you are pure scum .
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

#47043 Sep 2, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it Jay. Obviously Frank does not have a clue what doors this opens for the United States. We all should be very concerned.
Obama has opened many doors for the Muslims already. My fears are, if Obama wins this election we will be under Sharia Law in no time. To be christian will be dangerous and the Islam religion will be forced on us.
Is it almost time for the "Mark of the Beast"? Will that be the Unions? If you don't join the unions, you will not work.
Any way, Just thinking out loud and wondering about all the changes coming.

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#47044 Sep 2, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama's family and Moosecheeles family has how many soldiers in it? We're not counting the Muslim Brotherhood or Kenya's army just the Armed Forces of the United States. That narrowed it down for you and made it easier for you to compute, didn't it, fwankie? lol
Welcome to France ...please enjoy your stay.
You'll find the cities of Le Harve,Nantes,Bordeaux,and of course...Paris.
To your liking Mr. Romney.*wink*wink*
You are as far away from Vietnam as possible!
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

#47045 Sep 2, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Faux always lies you dipshit.
You little brain fart twerp, Cnn, ABC, NBC, CBS, and all the rest do not lie. They sure omit the truth!

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#47046 Sep 2, 2012
Hey wrote:
Too FKN Funny:::
A Sand Sculpture Of Obama(RETARDS)..
Remember What Happened To The Golden Calf In The Ten Commandments???
Hey!Hey, I'll have to admit when I saw that, I chuckled!
shhh! don't tell!
That was a duh! for sure.:)
Are You Kidding

Midland, MI

#47047 Sep 2, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has opened many doors for the Muslims already. My fears are, if Obama wins this election we will be under Sharia Law in no time. To be christian will be dangerous and the Islam religion will be forced on us.
Is it almost time for the "Mark of the Beast"? Will that be the Unions? If you don't join the unions, you will not work.
Any way, Just thinking out loud and wondering about all the changes coming.
Very scary!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Gibson Sat Bbw32 2
Susan morris Aug 26 Former Student 7
Sammy jo Gibson Aug 26 Brand 3
Julie shanks Aug 25 Careornot 3
Anyone know Kelly Vincent Aug 25 bob 7
Crystal Gamble Aug 25 Kelly 22
Hot wrestler Danny Shannon?? Aug 24 Still looking 1

Central City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance