'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
42,581 - 42,600 of 147,147 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46828
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>That was actually kinda of funny!
:) 1 celestial star for you *
I'll have to pick one out...give me a minute to find one that suits you...hmmm?
Got it! "Terrecea" means earthy woman in latin!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46829
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

tbones wrote:
<quoted text>would u please quit writting hear
Would you please be more specific?
Like who,what,where,when,and why?

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46830
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

keep it real people wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has used the tactic of "united we stand, divided we fall" to the point of no return. Class warfare, race warfare, political warfare, gender warfare. Just a taste of what's to come if he gets a second chance to divide America even further. I'd say blatant lies and deceiving and biased/prejudiced pressured political decisions and bullying/threatening others are very much a factor in a persons character. I could no more vote for Obama than I could Pelosi based on their character actions during the healthcare negotiations.
People pretend too much and they strive to be politically correct even if it means their own demise. Thanks but no thanks. A persons character has much to do with their political opinions and actions.
You can't tell about someone until you know them on a personal basis. You base your truths on persona's polished by professional Character coaches..want to bet if Mitt has one?
Class warfare,race warfare,political warfare,gender warfare.they got you hook line and sinker..You must have majored in Mythology!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46831
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone one of you have been called out on where are the jobs for tax cuts at and not one of you cowards will answer it. And since Romey has the same agenda as Bush he IS the same.

GET OVER IT!! Lol
It's best for you to stick with the crazy cat lady and grilling recipes.... You have no clue about politics.... Copy and pasting from Fox doesn't make you smart..... Stupid lol
*********

I never said a thing about Romney, you did.

About the jobs for tax cuts. Why don't you ask Bush?
Oh wait! He's not the president.

Ya, get over it!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46832
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
It's okay jay boy, we know this kind of thing is just a bit outside of your league! You constantly talk about the constitution, freedom speech, freedom of religion etc, etc. but only when it suits you! There is an outside chance that, with stemcell therapy, we might be able to add a few brain cells to your three and perhaps boost it up to five - whataya say buddy :-/
*******

First of all, I'm not a boy. And certainly not your buddy.

I gave you links directly to the Islamic website. Why don't you write to them and tell them they are spewing propaganda. I did not write the article you cocky, smart mouth imbecile.
Whew

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46833
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Frank SUX DIX...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46834
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
What jay boy posted is propaganda -- it never happened! Get real ...
*********

The DNC is Sept.3rd. How can something happen before the fact?

Of course it never happened - YET!

Duh!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46835
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it Jay. Obviously Frank does not have a clue what doors this opens for the United States. We all should be very concerned.
**********

The Democrats have invited this radical sector of Muslims to the DNC to pray. You read it on the Islamic website. We have been warned by moderates that this is not a good idea, their intent is not what they say it is, and yet Frank, who lives in a box and can't see past his nose calls it propaganda. Go figure!

I will be watching the DNC on Sept. 3rd and we will know then won't we?
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46836
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure has Frankie,Too bad it's going the wrong way..
At least I was working in 08-09...
I’m sorry to hear that, there are 3.6 million jobs available nation wide, if wasn’t for the Obama stimulus (to be fair Bush started it) we would have close to 4 million more jobless!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46837
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You can't tell about someone until you know them on a personal basis. You base your truths on persona's polished by professional Character coaches..want to bet if Mitt has one?
Class warfare,race warfare,political warfare,gender warfare.they got you hook line and sinker..You must have majored in Mythology!
Just thinking of "such a person as you" still being a Dem of "today" breaks my heart. "REAL" Conservatives are people of a good moral background, have integrity, and overall good character. I believe you to be that way, therefore NOT belonging to the Dem party, where they take things out of context, spew lies; like they are going out of style, and try to intimidate our sense of righteousness.

You, my friend are not like that.
You look at both sides and have empathy for your fellowman...:)
mho
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46838
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m sorry to hear that, there are 3.6 million jobs available nation wide, if wasn’t for the Obama stimulus (to be fair Bush started it) we would have close to 4 million more jobless!
Frank-your numbers have me slightly mixed as to where you are.If 3.6 million jobs are available,yet we have 23 million unemployed(so the paper and all say),what jobs are available?Janitor or flipping burgers?Some of us have college degrees and have been in the job force making more than those jobs.Where are the ones that have at least $60--75K per year?My retirement pays more.
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46839
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m sorry to hear that, there are 3.6 million jobs available nation wide, if wasn’t for the Obama stimulus (to be fair Bush started it) we would have close to 4 million more jobless!
Maybe(Doubtful)..

Those are probably reserved for the Illegal work permit jobs..
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46840
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Just thinking of "such a person as you" still being a Dem of "today" breaks my heart. "REAL" Conservatives are people of a good moral background, have integrity, and overall good character. I believe you to be that way, therefore NOT belonging to the Dem party, where they take things out of context, spew lies; like they are going out of style, and try to intimidate our sense of righteousness.
You, my friend are not like that.
You look at both sides and have empathy for your fellowman...:)
mho
Going out on a limb here--TOFY may be registered as a Demo--but he THINKS!He considers other persons view!That is what the older Democrats did back when-then the Party left the workers and went for the power and the unions to combine their power and left the workers.After that was when I went to Independent,then went to Repub to be able to vote in primaries.Now my actual belief is with the Tea Party.
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46841
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Good Post Lady and Good Eye..

TOFY is a guy that seems to be able to talk about most things with a level head..

The one thing we definitely agree on is putting 600 horsepower under our asses and give it hell,LOL!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46842
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Just thinking of "such a person as you" still being a Dem of "today" breaks my heart. "REAL" Conservatives are people of a good moral background, have integrity, and overall good character. I believe you to be that way, therefore NOT belonging to the Dem party, where they take things out of context, spew lies; like they are going out of style, and try to intimidate our sense of righteousness.
You, my friend are not like that.
You look at both sides and have empathy for your fellowman...:)
mho
**********

MHO, too AL._________ Tofy, listen to the bro.
**********

Just to give you an example. Here are three comments I received today from the DCCC.

These are quotes now, from Democrats seeking donations.......

**********

1) "I want you to remember one thing about that Republican Convention:

All those radical ideas you heard on TV would become a reality if Romney was elected with a Republican Congress to back him up. The Romney-Ryan-Republican plan would essentially end Medicare, defund Planned Parenthood and repeal Obamacare. It would slash student aid and gut Social Security.

Why?

Just so they could pay for more tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires.

All lies!!!!!

2)
BREAKING:“Romney takes lead over Obama with convention ‘bounce’”(Reuters, 8/30)

— Polls show that Paul Ryan’s factually-challenged speech gave Romney a huge boost:

***POLLING UPDATE***(source: Reuters/Ipsos)
Before Convention - Obama 46 Romney 42
After Convention - Obama 42 Romney 44

3)

BREAKING NEW POLL: Post Convention: Obama 42, Romney 44.(source: Reuters/Ipsos)

This isn’t the news we wanted. It doesn’t matter that Paul Ryan’s speech was riddled with lies, it only matters that people believed him.

More lies!!!!

4)

I don’t know how Paul Ryan can look in the mirror. Last night, he slammed President Obama with jaw-dropping lies packaged into hollow platitudes.

And after outraising President Obama month after month, they have enough money to saturate the airwaves with Ryan’s lies for the next 68 days.

**********

More lies. They did not slam Obama with jaw-dropping lies. Too bad they didn't, IMO.

All the above are down-right overblown exaggerations. Nothing of the kind was said or implied by Paul Ryan or any of his speakers.

Calling Paul Ryan "faculty challenged" is an insult and joke to say the least.

"Riddles with lies," is another one that just has no place in this contest. I didn't hear one of them call Obama a liar. And HE has proven to be one.

Finally, to say that they would end Medicare (without explaining their new plan) is deceptive for someone who may not follow politics.

To say they would end Planned Parenthood......sorry, I hope they do, but chances are it won't work. We don't need laws where babies born alive and have a chance to survive are put in plastic pans to wait out their deaths, gasping for air and struggling to live until the tiny heart just stops beating.

Repeal Obama care. Yes, but they said, "Start with a newer and better plan," Something this dialogue purposely omits.

Slashing student aid and gutting Social Security? Not what I heard these last few nights.

This is why I have no use for the Democratic Party, and if it meant I had to vote for one, I would not vote at all.



whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46843
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

Well said Jay.Unfortunately,there seems to be no way to reach thru to the Democrats to open eyes and know the truth.

Again,suppose it depends on the ideology.Actually heard no lies but some plans from Ryan and Romney.
We have the unwanted Obama Health Care and have no use for any thing else he would present if it follows this sociolistic way.And greater debt.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46844
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Going out on a limb here--TOFY may be registered as a Demo--but he THINKS!He considers other persons view!That is what the older Democrats did back when-then the Party left the workers and went for the power and the unions to combine their power and left the workers.After that was when I went to Independent,then went to Repub to be able to vote in primaries.Now my actual belief is with the Tea Party.
Yes, that sounds like the party of old, to me too, Whitey.:)
Basically the same to me, tho is the Tea Party.
They are the "REAL" Conservative Party to me.
Most Repubs are rino's in my opinion...NOT all, mind you.
BUT.. we have to "register" Repub, like you say to vote in the primaries, because we mainly have a two-party system. ;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46845
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hey wrote:
Good Post Lady and Good Eye..
TOFY is a guy that seems to be able to talk about most things with a level head..
The one thing we definitely agree on is putting 600 horsepower under our asses and give it hell,LOL!!!
Yes, he does!
Tho, I would "hate" to be in his path, when he got mad!

Horsepower is GOOD ;-)
jody

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46846
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

if you want the truth watch msnbc
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46847
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure has Frankie,Too bad it's going the wrong way..
At least I was working in 08-09...
If Romney wins, Romney will inherent a much better economy than the one Obama got and had to deal with!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Central City Forum right now

Search the Central City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 10 min freak 81,565
Review: FOE #3345 56 min MuhlenbergMarketplace 1
MADD against Sherry Nannie 1 hr heather 50
good men 4 hr linda 53
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 8 hr Flint hill bandit 16,132
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 8 hr Flint hill bandit 1,017
dorothy dukes 22 hr cody 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Central City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Central City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Central City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Central City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••