'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233155 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Are You Kidding

Fenton, MI

#46862 Aug 31, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t take my word for it, but it is easily documented what the Obama stimulus accomplished! If Romney wins, Romney will inherent a much better economy than the one Obama had to deal with!
How the stimulus saved the economy
http://www.princeton.edu/~blinder/End-of-Grea...
How the Great Recession was brought to an end
Guess it depends what you read.

At the time, Obama claimed that it would "create or save" up to 3.5 million jobs, and that "a new wave of innovation, activity and construction will be unleashed across America." The stimulus, would, he promised""ignite spending by businesses and consumers" and bring "real and lasting change for generations to come."

Unemployment rate: The jobless rate is unchanged from February 2009 to January 2012, the latest month for which we have data. Both stood at 8.3%, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Obama's economists had initially predicted that with the stimulus, unemployment would stay below 8%.

Number of long-term unemployed: The number of workers who have been unable to find a job in 27 months or more has shot up 83%, with their ranks now at 5.5 million.

Civilian labor force: It has shrunk by 126,000. In past recoveries, the labor force climbed an average of more than 3 million over comparable time periods.

Household income: Median annual household income is about 7% below where it was in February 2009, according to the Sentier Research Household Income Index.

National debt: Up $4.5 trillion, or 41%, according to the Treasury Department's monthly reports. The latest Treasury figures put the national debt at $15.4 trillion, larger than the entire U.S. economy.

Deficits: The deficit for fiscal year 2009 totaled $1.4 trillion. The Obama administration's proposed deficit for 2012 is $1.3 trillion, which would mark the fourth year of deficits topping $1 trillion.

Stimulus price tag: The original estimate for the cost of the stimulus was $787 billion. Now the Congressional Budget Office says that, when all is said and done, it will have cost$825 billion .

Perhaps the best measure of the success or failure of the stimulus, however, is the fact that President Obama in his latest budget plan has called for still another round of stimulus spending, this time totaling $350 billion over the next four years, for what is labeled "short-term measures for jobs growth."
Jay

Springville, TN

#46863 Aug 31, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>..just out today: obama relative has a large life poster of senator obama. saying: the kenyen, that made senator of the u.s. now who's crazy?...fox news? glen beck? bill o"reilly? really?

I saw the poster too, John. It's a colorful 2005 calendar on his grandmother's wall with his pictures all over it, and it says, "The Kenyan Wonder-boy in the US, Senator Barak Obama."

Is this the one you are referring to?
Miss thang

United States

#46864 Sep 1, 2012
Trolls
say no

Central City, KY

#46865 Sep 1, 2012
Yep
turn off

United States

#46866 Sep 1, 2012
delete this forum on overload
Hey

Ashland, KY

#46867 Sep 1, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t take my word for it, but it is easily documented what the Obama stimulus accomplished! If Romney wins, Romney will inherent a much better economy than the one Obama had to deal with!
How the stimulus saved the economy
How the Great Recession was brought to an end
Are you kidding me???

Sounds like to me that the Obama-Morons are already admitting defeat and are now trying to play a reverse GW, Claiming that they are responsible for saving the economy not Romney/Ryan..
Hey

Ashland, KY

#46868 Sep 1, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
Thank you all very much,I'm so honored by your words
I don't think a thousand thank-you's would be enough to express my gratitude!
Hey!Hey...My neighbor and his wife had little tiff she took the truck keys and took off..man she laid rubber
and smoked the tires for half a block.
Parnelli Jones would have been proud!lol
Goodness I love that smell!
Felt so sorry for him though..ouch! know what I mean?
Did you get to see that 68 Camaro SS on kounting cars?
BEAUTIFUL 35K AND DROVE AWAY..DANG!
That's some funny sht right there,LMAO!!!!

I didn't get to see the 68 camaro,But I bet it was beautiful..

Seen a 1970 Plymouth Super Bird on there the other night(WOW)..

Estimated value between 200-300,000.00 dollars...

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#46869 Sep 1, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
That's some funny sht right there,LMAO!!!!
I didn't get to see the 68 camaro,But I bet it was beautiful..
Seen a 1970 Plymouth Super Bird on there the other night(WOW)..
Estimated value between 200-300,000.00 dollars...
Morin' Hey,
It's sad kids today don't have a clue about great cars!
My nephew...bought a Nissan murano...came over showing it to me.
I was kinda polite? It's nice,but you'll never get chicks with that?
Yes I will! OK dude..good luck! Nice wheels!
It is a good looking vehicle,but not for a single kid in his 20's
good gravy...:(
frank

Oakland, CA

#46870 Sep 1, 2012
what wrote:
Are you shocked frank? The big blue state of California had to put a cap on state union pensions so the whole state won't go under...as soon as previously predicted. lol Several cities in California have already filed bankruptcy. WTF??? Say it ain't so frank. California couldn't spend their way out of debt like Obama did for the US? lmmfao!
Put a fork in ole Cali girl. She's done and so is the USA if Obama gets re-elected by some miracle. California is a shining example and result of democrat policies. Bankruptcy and Brown. Yep, Obama's policies are starting to rear their ugly heads a little sooner than Obama had hoped.
Obama will defeat himself and THAT will be his most memorable historical moment. Whaaaaa Bush you devil! lol
Yes I am, KY has the larges number of obesity, illiterates and unemployment in the nation - any questions?
frank

Oakland, CA

#46871 Sep 1, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess it depends what you read.
At the time, Obama claimed that it would "create or save" up to 3.5 million jobs, and that "a new wave of innovation, activity and construction will be unleashed across America." The stimulus, would, he promised""ignite spending by businesses and consumers" and bring "real and lasting change for generations to come."
Unemployment rate: The jobless rate is unchanged from February 2009 to January 2012, the latest month for which we have data. Both stood at 8.3%, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Obama's economists had initially predicted that with the stimulus, unemployment would stay below 8%.
Number of long-term unemployed: The number of workers who have been unable to find a job in 27 months or more has shot up 83%, with their ranks now at 5.5 million.
Civilian labor force: It has shrunk by 126,000. In past recoveries, the labor force climbed an average of more than 3 million over comparable time periods.
Household income: Median annual household income is about 7% below where it was in February 2009, according to the Sentier Research Household Income Index.
National debt: Up $4.5 trillion, or 41%, according to the Treasury Department's monthly reports. The latest Treasury figures put the national debt at $15.4 trillion, larger than the entire U.S. economy.
Deficits: The deficit for fiscal year 2009 totaled $1.4 trillion. The Obama administration's proposed deficit for 2012 is $1.3 trillion, which would mark the fourth year of deficits topping $1 trillion.
Stimulus price tag: The original estimate for the cost of the stimulus was $787 billion. Now the Congressional Budget Office says that, when all is said and done, it will have cost$825 billion .
Perhaps the best measure of the success or failure of the stimulus, however, is the fact that President Obama in his latest budget plan has called for still another round of stimulus spending, this time totaling $350 billion over the next four years, for what is labeled "short-term measures for jobs growth."
The number of unemployed in the US peaked in October 2009 at 15.6 million, the number of unemployed persons at the moment is 12.5 million! I a number of metropolitan areas such as Midland TX the unemployment rate is below 6%.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#46872 Sep 1, 2012
Feds end probe of 'America's toughest sheriff' Joe Arpaio; no charges

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/31/13...

;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#46873 Sep 1, 2012
The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever.

Amen †
American Lady

Danville, KY

#46874 Sep 1, 2012
1 Peter 3:14-17

14 But even if you should suffer for the sake of righteousness, you are blessed. AND DO NOT FEAR THEIR INTIMIDATION, AND DO NOT BE TROUBLED, 15 but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence; 16 and keep a good conscience so that in the thing in which you are slandered, those who revile your good behavior in Christ will be put to shame. 17 For it is better, if God should will it so, that you suffer for doing what is right rather than for doing what is wrong.

<3

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#46876 Sep 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
14 But even if you should suffer for the sake of righteousness, you are blessed. AND DO NOT FEAR THEIR INTIMIDATION, AND DO NOT BE TROUBLED, 15 but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence; 16 and keep a good conscience so that in the thing in which you are slandered, those who revile your good behavior in Christ will be put to shame. 17 For it is better, if God should will it so, that you suffer for doing what is right rather than for doing what is wrong.
<3
Nice AL,
HERE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE GOSPEL SONGS OF ALL TIME!Enjoy!
http://youtu.be/3nnytUz8JRw
potter

Boise, ID

#46877 Sep 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<3

I'm not much for the Bible, but those are good words.
I'm
potter

Boise, ID

#46878 Sep 1, 2012
Wallace Bates has herpes wrote:
Fox News is all I watch, they speak the truth like the good lord intended!
Are you trying to be funny? I can't tell.
agree

Kittanning, PA

#46879 Sep 1, 2012
i agree
potter

Boise, ID

#46880 Sep 1, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Nice AL,
Everyone has a right to their own beliefs and I will try to respect that.AL.. has a good heart as do alot of the people on this forum.

Free Will by Rush{the band) is more my style.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#46881 Sep 1, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Nice AL,
Thanks tofy :)
Good song!

I put that verse on because of the intimidation I was talking of yesterday :)

[[[...therefore NOT belonging to the Dem party, where they take things out of context, spew lies; like they are going out of style, and try to -intimidate- our sense of righteousness.]]]
American Lady

Danville, KY

#46882 Sep 1, 2012
potter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not much for the Bible, but those are good words.
I'm
Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake Malone 4 hr Wondering 5
bad car wreck Mon Dr-Who 1
Samantha Neptune Mon Hmm 27
jessica chinn (Aug '15) Sun Jessica 7
how to reach josh randall (Nov '14) Sun Just concerned 4
w.w.a Jul 24 BigMo 13
Kayla Coffman Jul 23 Anonymous 1

Central City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance