Interested in Civil War Reenacting?

Interested in Civil War Reenacting?

Posted in the Central City Forum

To arms

Irvington, KY

#1 Jan 12, 2013
Looking for people that might be looking at taking part in the hobby. If you are interested in the Civil War time period of history and looking for a great family and professional recreation then this is definitely an experience you should consider. Our group takes part in battle reenactment of various locations, living history events, training drills, and other misc events such as train robberies shows and portrays both Union and Confederate armies. Women are also invited to take part as well to help depict the era. Anyone who has questions and would like to inquire further are invited to email the following address for more info. [email protected]
Nathan

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Jan 12, 2013
Redoing maybe but not reenacting.

“Shoot to protect!!!!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 13, 2013
Just give it some time and you can the real one right in your own back yard, with real bullets and everything. Happy hunting :o)
Nathan

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Jan 13, 2013
Every time I read a book about the Civil War I always hope for a different ending.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
taken 5 hr lucky 6
Amy nicole millee 5 hr :/ 5
holly smith 6 hr griggd 4
curious 8 hr cristoff 1
Arrogant musicians 14 hr Duh 17
kenneth Willoughby 15 hr yummy 6
Justice For David DeArmond Jr. 22 hr Justice 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Central City Mortgages