Central City Wellness Center

Central City Wellness Center

Posted in the Central City Forum

Needstogo

Prattville, AL

#1 May 14, 2012
I recently went to the gym in CC and heard the blown man worker there mouthing the whole time. I went home and looked him up on Facebook and was really appalled reading how bad he talks about people being old or out of shape or whatever. Why is he still working there?
old and out

Owensboro, KY

#2 May 14, 2012
Needstogo wrote:
I recently went to the gym in CC and heard the blown man worker there mouthing the whole time. I went home and looked him up on Facebook and was really appalled reading how bad he talks about people being old or out of shape or whatever. Why is he still working there?
What's a "blown man worker"?
InTheKnow

United States

#3 May 14, 2012
Needstogo wrote:
post a name!!!!!!!!! If you looked him up on Facebook, surely you have a name!!!!
lexi

Dawson Springs, KY

#4 May 14, 2012
InTheKnow wrote:
<quoted text>post a name!!!!!!!!! If you looked him up on Facebook, surely you have a name!!!!
I got "blown" last night! Does that count??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1st year of marriage sucks (Feb '14) 7 hr Tyrone 18
Black people 7 hr Whitey 2
Poll Does anyone know David Allen Gibson? (Apr '09) 19 hr Bad bitch 2
News Possible human remains found in Muhlenberg Co. Fri curious 1
Ryan Brewer May 26 Donna Engler 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) May 26 Patriot 588
Body found in cleaton May 24 My 2 cents 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Central City Mortgages