First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jackie

Greenville, KY

#1 Apr 18, 2010
They are nothing but a joke. Think they are bad ass with a badge. When they don't have there badge on I wish they would have they balls to come see me. Thats why I left that f**ked up county, My uncle is the mayor trust and believe I will go over there heads they may not have a job. They can get smart with you for no reason to piss you off but you talk to them like that the cuff you and haul you off to jail. What a p*ssy. F**k them thats why I am going over there heads to the FBI from a different place to get them investagated cause they don't know what they are doing and keep f**king the system.
Wow

Centertown, KY

#2 Apr 18, 2010
Maybe the FBI will then teach you some respect, moron. And if you're going to the FBI about it, why waste your time on topix? I'll tell you why- because in all reality, one of two things happened.
1) one of them arrested you because you were doing something illegal and stupid.
Or 2) you're jealous of the fact that they have a job protecting the citizens of this county, and you only dream of having a responsibility that big.
Just Saying

Owensboro, KY

#3 Apr 18, 2010
Any other department I would agree with wow. But since it is the C.C department I am on Jackie's side. They are so bad!
fed up 2

Greenville, KY

#5 Apr 18, 2010
Jackie wrote:
They are nothing but a joke. Think they are bad ass with a badge. When they don't have there badge on I wish they would have they balls to come see me. Thats why I left that f**ked up county, My uncle is the mayor trust and believe I will go over there heads they may not have a job. They can get smart with you for no reason to piss you off but you talk to them like that the cuff you and haul you off to jail. What a p*ssy. F**k them thats why I am going over there heads to the FBI from a different place to get them investagated cause they don't know what they are doing and keep f**king the system.
If you are so brave, walk up and hit one. Do something about it, or are you a puss. I'm serious, I don't like them anyway. Are you up for the challenge?
out sider

Greenville, KY

#6 Apr 18, 2010
they are a joke for a police force..
Bull

Greenville, KY

#7 Apr 18, 2010
I'm ready to start a revolt. As a matter of fact the next ccpd cop that tries to pull me over, i'm not stopping!!! What are they going to do, who's with me!!!!!!!!!!
Bitchguy

Princeton, KY

#8 Apr 18, 2010
I like brent.
policeman

Nashville, TN

#9 Apr 19, 2010
Jackie wrote:
you are a perry supporter and mad because not one officer on the ccpd is for perry.i do know a perry supporter who was giving greenville pd, ccpd ksp and all constables hell because none of them are for perry.they must not like the way perry runs the dept and im sure they know if hes doing a good job or not.they dont like his work and i m sure they know who best for the job.
family friend

Greenville, KY

#10 Apr 19, 2010
policeman wrote:
<quoted text> you are a perry supporter and mad because not one officer on the ccpd is for perry.i do know a perry supporter who was giving greenville pd, ccpd ksp and all constables hell because none of them are for perry.they must not like the way perry runs the dept and im sure they know if hes doing a good job or not.they dont like his work and i m sure they know who best for the job.
Perry can suck my d**k, I didn,t vote for his dumb ass nor will I ever. To all the others I have never been arressted. The whole system there is a joke, If the Pu**y will come out with out there badge I would stomp there ass. You ppl call that a job, they wouldn,t know what real work is cause all they do is sit on there fat asses riding around. They wouldn't last 30 min doing what I do. Which is logging.
manurtuff

Greenville, KY

#11 Apr 19, 2010
family friend wrote:
<quoted text>Perry can suck my d**k, I didn,t vote for his dumb ass nor will I ever. To all the others I have never been arressted. The whole system there is a joke, If the Pu**y will come out with out there badge I would stomp there ass. You ppl call that a job, they wouldn,t know what real work is cause all they do is sit on there fat asses riding around. They wouldn't last 30 min doing what I do. Which is logging.
Yep they have it bad, riding in an air conditioned car, state retirement, and get to lock up assholes well kind of like you. I mean which would you rather do roll in a car and retire young or cut down abunch of trees. But don't get me wrong we need uneducated dumbass's like you to do all the labor so we don't have to. I've scene the cops arrest a few manly men as yourself. Funny thing is it was yes sir and no sir. Your are crazy if you think a cop can't do logging, just ask your wife I break my log off in her when your out killing trees.
Wilson

Cadiz, KY

#12 Apr 19, 2010
If you had to put up with the crap they do, you would be blowing a another tune.
copfriend

Central City, KY

#13 Apr 19, 2010
family friend wrote:
<quoted text>Perry can suck my d**k, I didn,t vote for his dumb ass nor will I ever. To all the others I have never been arressted. The whole system there is a joke, If the Pu**y will come out with out there badge I would stomp there ass. You ppl call that a job, they wouldn,t know what real work is cause all they do is sit on there fat asses riding around. They wouldn't last 30 min doing what I do. Which is logging.
Its real bad boys like you that make their job fun. I havent known anyone that they've arrested that didn't go to jail. I am sure any of them would take the badge off for a few minutes if you ask them. You have to realize, when things get rough, they dont run into the log woods and hide. they run to danger when everyone else is running away from it. I know several cops and any of them would entertain your ignorance.
rachel

Greenville, KY

#14 Apr 19, 2010
well my opinion on this shit is that the law is f**cked up. A man had hit me in the face blacked my eye, did he go to jail no they took me. now what kind of shit is that. what does the log shit have to do with the police who are nothing but a joke.
Wow

Centertown, KY

#15 Apr 19, 2010
family friend wrote:
i read your post, and all I got was "rah rah rah I'm really jealous of the ccpd because the only fun I have is sitting behind a computer, making fun of men that could beat my ass while I pick up twigs." LOL
The Police

Madisonville, KY

#16 Apr 20, 2010
Jackie wrote:
Jackie, come on out on any shift and try that stupid crap. I guarantee you will not like the results. And as far as the FBI is concerned what are they going to investigate? I didnt realize arresting drunk uneducated rednecks was a federal crime. Hope to see you real soon.
HereForYourEnter tainment

United States

#17 Apr 20, 2010
You dumbass*s crack me up! Go ahead and run when they try and stop you, and I'll be the first one laughing my @$$ off when they're hauling your stupid @$$ off to jail.

I'd love to know the names and identities of all you spineless cowards whose only defense & rebuttal is on a website that allows you to hide behind a fake name... I'm sure you are all frequent flying crackheads who've been arrested more than once.
respect

Central City, KY

#19 Apr 20, 2010
Shame on everyone for putting our law enforcers down they have a dangerous job and I think they are doing a good job. Call 911 and see how fast they are at your home to help. That's the problem in this town people are using this site to trash people, they have a problem with, Why not go to their faces and have a one on one talk to them. Yes I have had a ticket from the CCPD and I still respect them I broke the law not the officer who ticketed me.
you know what

Colorado Springs, CO

#20 Apr 22, 2010
i think we should find these cops, tar and feather them
and then show them the glory of god
missanon

United States

#22 Apr 22, 2010
i'd like to see these popos in the real city. one with real crime. lets see how long they would last. or better yet, ask someone in the city to get buys on people. even better. that works real well....
Wow

Centertown, KY

#23 Apr 22, 2010
missanon wrote:
i'd like to see these popos in the real city. one with real crime. lets see how long they would last. or better yet, ask someone in the city to get buys on people. even better. that works real well....
and I'd like to see you try it for one day as well. Or go through the academy. I bet i know who would last, and it's definitely not you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min Big rig 71 5,388
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min brad 153,950
erika filback 1 hr Boss Man 17
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr stick a fork in it 81,641
OMG Stop going through life stupid 18 hr Dusty 7
Larry Dale Peterson Sat what 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Sat BIG_STEVIE 16,169
•••
•••
•••

Central City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Central City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Central City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Central City