Jerrold Moore

United States

#21 Jul 20, 2012
Friction wrote:
How about a little Friday night fight!!!!! Reading between all the topix, it sounds like the Moore family and the Oliver family are like the Hatfield and McCoys. And now they are wanting to fight with someone else they don"t even know. Don't you think you have enough problems? Sounds like everyone needs to grow up. You probably will meet someday, and this can be settled then. Stay cool !!!!
I'm staying cool....... And having one heck of a laugh at all of it!
marks wife

Owensboro, KY

#22 Jul 20, 2012
So am I
road warrior

United States

#23 Jul 20, 2012
I don't wanna fight. I just wanna know who this person is and what all they "think" they know about my brother. They don't know first hand the shit I've seen.
Jerrold Moore

Sarasota, FL

#24 Jul 20, 2012
Well, darn! I'm feeling kinda let down! I was hoping for some infinite wisdom and undying knowledge of past things I am being accused of here. Guess it'll have to wait for another thread then!
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!
stars

Owensboro, KY

#25 Jul 20, 2012
I just was in the AT&T post. Sounds like to me some people needs to stop being childish and worry about your children.
marks wife

Owensboro, KY

#26 Jul 20, 2012
I agree stars.
Jerrold Moore

United States

#27 Jul 21, 2012
stars wrote:
I just was in the AT&T post. Sounds like to me some people needs to stop being childish and worry about your children.
There are circumstances that no one knows. Not all is being told (I'm sure as he!l not gonna share it here) so everyone could get an honest opinion! And I'm not saying more on the child subject cause there's enough going on about that right now!
Jerrold Moore

United States

#29 Jul 21, 2012
Here is a thought. Father forgive us where we have failed thee........

Morning Prayer
“For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses”.
- Matthew 6:14-15

Father God, today, forgiveness will be on my mind when that person cuts me off on the freeway, or jumps the line in the grocery store, and I would be lying to say I don’t want to give them a piece of my mind, but I will refrain. Amen
stars

United States

#30 Jul 21, 2012
Jerrold Moore wrote:

Morning Prayer
“For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses”.

Father God, today, forgiveness will be on my mind when that person cuts me off on the freeway, or jumps the line in the grocery store, and I would be lying to say I don’t want to give them a piece of my mind, but I will refrain. Amen
Jerrold you need to do that everyday. Forgive and grow up. This lil girl needs. Both parents. I don't know what's stopping it, but whomever it is needs to do what's best for the child and that's both parents. I know you as well. But I don't judge I pray.
stripes

Belton, KY

#31 Jul 21, 2012
bethany would you like to ride on a real bug
god

Greenville, KY

#32 Jul 23, 2012
bethany you need to find you a real man.
exlover

Princeton, KY

#33 Jul 26, 2012
hey bethany you were great in bed let do it again real soon.
stephanie 1998

United States

#34 Jul 26, 2012
I don't know their personal problems and that's what it needs to remain "their own personal problems". whatever happened between him and her or him and an ex is their business. If people would stay out of it they maybe able to deal with it on their own without hurting anyone. But that's their business. And as for trying to provoke them into meeting you and all this silly child stuff I think they are to good to bring themselves down to your level. My husband usd to be a volenteer with jerrold and never had a bad word to say of him or any of his family. And as for bethany she was alway so nce to me. I don't know what anyone has done but haven't we all made mistakes we are not proud of. Anyways jerrold and bethany I haven't talked to you in a while and I don't know your problems but we all have them. Don't let these childish people get to you. Stay strong and be careful.
Sam

Nashville, TN

#35 Jul 26, 2012
You don't know the problem, but I DO !!!!!!
omg

Barnesville, OH

#36 Jul 26, 2012
Jerrold Moore wrote:
Morning Prayer
well thats sweet cursing one minute and praying the next! typical hipocrite
Jerrold Moore

United States

#37 Jul 26, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>well thats sweet cursing one minute and praying the next! typical hipocrite
never claimed to be perfect!
real lover

Carthage, MO

#38 Jul 31, 2012
enjoy the other night
Billy Bear

Owensboro, KY

#39 Jul 31, 2012
Jerrold used to like to stick his tongue in my butt hole and pick the corn out.
bob

Tulsa, OK

#40 Jul 31, 2012
!he does that. Alot
bob

Tulsa, OK

#41 Jul 31, 2012
He gives good head to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mustang 4 hr Cody 20
Queen of STD's, and white trash 8 hr unknown 8
Barbie oliver (Nov '14) 8 hr real bitxh 21
Where is Scotty Bryant.Does anyone know any inf... (Jan '11) 8 hr karma 155
saint vincent 19 hr wonderwoman 6
chris mcgee 19 hr wonderwoman 3
Mackey 23 hr wondering 1
More from around the web

Central City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE